Bigg Boss Malayalam 3
Winner: Manikuttan wins the trophy and a flat worth Rs. 75 lakhs
Actor Manikuttan is crowned as the winner of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3. The actor has scored the maximum number of votes in the online public voting conducted by the team after the show's recent suspension due to the second wave of COVID-19. Manikuttan has won a flat worth Rs 75 lakhs along with the trophy. The actor received the winner trophy from super-star host Mohanlal in the grand gala finale.
- A few days ahead of the telecast of the grand finale, host Mohanlal has unveiled the trophy of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 winner. In the teaser that surfaced online, the actor can be seen showcasing the trophy to the audience.
- Besides the winner declaration, the gala episode is expected to be a complete treat for the viewers. In the new teaser surfaced online, actress Anu Sithara is spotted all excited about her performance on the finale stage. In the video, the actress briefs that she will be doing a fusion dance performance in the show. As per the updates, Anu will be performing to AR Rahman's viral Tamil song 'Singapenne'.
- The third season of Bigg Boss Malayalam has finally shot the grand finale of the show. As per the update, the finale shoot took place at EVP film city, Chennai on Saturday (July 24). Along with the winner declaration, some dashing performances of the contestants can also be expected in the show. Soon after the finale shoot was over, social media hailed contestant Manikuttan as the winner of the season. In some of the pictures surfaced online, the actor is seen clicking pictures holding the trophy. Reports also started that Sai Vishnu emerged as the runner up.
- Grand Finale BBM3
The much-awaited grand finale of the Bigg Boss Malayalam is soon to be aired. All the ex-contestants and finalists have reached Chennai, where the finale shoot is going to take place. From the grand launch to the unexpected suspension, the season was eventful. Ahead of the gala finale, here is a quick recap of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3.
- Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 gears up for finale; contestants reach Chennai.
much-awaited news is here. The grand finale of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 is
going to hit the small screens soon. Hinting at the finale, the
finalists of the show, Manikuttan, Dimpal Bhal, and Anoop Krishnan have
shared some updates on their social media accounts. "Let's go with the
Flow, "Dimpal captioned the pictures from the airport. On
the other hand, along with the finalists, former contestants of the
show are also expected to be present on the finale day. For the
unversed, Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 was suspended after 95 days due to the
pandemic. Yet, the winner of the show will be announced soon as per the
public vote. Finalists Anoop Krishnan, Rithu
Manthra, Noby Marcose, Ramzan Muhammed, Manikuttan, Kidilam Firoz, Sai
Vishnu, and Dimpal Bhal are in the final round of the game.
- Recent Instagram poll, netizens have predicted that actor Manikuttan will be the winner of the show. Out of the 67 responses, 44% of the netizens opined that Manikuttan
will be declared the winner of the reality show. On the other hand, 19%
of the netizens shared that they would like to see Sai Vishnu lift the
trophy. As per the poll, Dimpal Bhal will be seen as the second runner
up of the show.
- The winner of the season 3 will be declared based on the votes. Notably, all the 8 contestants, who remained in the BB house.
- Will be seen competing in this last round of the game. Contestants Manikuttan, Rithu Manthra, Anoop Krishnan, Dimpal Bhal, Noby Marcose, Kidilam Firoz, Ramzan, and Sai Vishnu are in the neck-to-neck competition to be the winner.
- However, there is no official confirmation whether the season will stage a gala finale.
- The popular reality show, Bigg Boss Malayalam 3,
which was temporarily suspended due to the pandemic, is all set to
declare a winner soon.
- As per the updates, the winner will be declared on the basis of public votes.Going
by the teaser surfaced online, from Monday (May 24), the online voting
will open for a week and netizens can vote for their favourite
- The winner of the season will be declared based on the votes. Notably, all the 8 contestants, who remained in the BB house, will be seen competing in this last round of the game. Contestants Manikuttan, Rithu Manthra, Anoop Krishnan, Dimpal Bhal, Noby Marcose, Kidilam Firoz, Ramzan, and Sai Vishnu are in the neck-to-neck competition to be the winner. Here's the teaser:
there were reports that the show will re-start once the situation
improves. Reportedly, the contestants, who are currently in Chennai,
will return to Kerala soon.
- The superstar Mohanlal hosted Bigg Boss
Malayalam 3 premiered on February 14 with 14 contestants. Recently, a
temporary suspension on the show was announced, as per the directives
from the Tamil Nadu health department. All eight contestants were
shifted to a hotel from the BB house.
Wildcard entrants Sajina and Firoz Khan got expelled
from Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 for violating the rules of the show. From
making inappropriate statements about women to engaging in ugly fights,
the duo has received several warnings from Bigg Boss and host
Mohanlal. Here are some of the huge fights during their Bigg Boss
First warning from Mohanlal
Firoz Khan, Sajina and Michelle got the first warning from host Mohanlal for discussing happenings in the outer world inside the BB house. Mohanlal lashed out at the trio for breaking the rules but gave them an exemption by directly nominating them for eviction.
03/12Firoz v/s Remya
In one of the episodes, Firoz Khan stated that it is disgusting to talk to Remya and added, "I would have smashed your head if that ever touched me." As per Remya's complaint, Bigg Boss called the duo into the confession room and enquired about the issue. Bigg Boss warned Firoz against threatening someone in the house.
04/12Firoz v/s Anoop
Firoz Khan and Anoop were seen locking horns multiple times. One of the arguments started when Firoz Khan called Anoop a 'double standard person' and 'the silent ****er of the house'. In another weekend episode, they ended up in a huge fight in front of the host and the latter gave them a strict warning.
05/12Sajina v/s Sai
During the weekly task, 'Ponnu Vilayum Mannu', Sajina tried to grab game points from Sai's hand and ended up in a major fight. Sajina alleged that Sai had physically hurt her. On the other hand, Sai defended that he didn't do anything on purpose. However, Bigg Boss terminated the task because of the brawls between the contestants.
06/12Firoz Khan v/s Kidilam Firoz
Kidilam Firoz and Firoz Khan were also seen engaging in verbal spats many times. Firoz Khan was seen provoking Kidilam Firoz calling the latter 'fake'. In one of the recent episodes, they were seen locking horns about household chores.
07/12Firoz Khan v/s Bhagylakshmi
Evicted contestant Bhagyalakshmi was often seen in tears due to the comments from Firoz Khan. Initially, Bhayalakshmi gave a befitting reply to Firoz when he inquired about her personal life. Before her eviction, he was seen making comments that she is playing the emotional card to gain sympathy.
08/12Firoz Khan v/s Soorya
Firoz Khan was seen provoking Soorya with the comment that she is fake. In one of the recent daily tasks, Sajina also accused Surya in front of everyone regarding the same.
09/12Firoz Khan v/s Sandhya Manoj
The first fight between Firoz Khan and Sandhya was regarding his comment on the latter's dressing style. Firoz made an inappropriate comment on Sandhya's dressing which led to a huge argument. On the other hand, recently they sparred over Firoz' comment on Sandhya's culinary s****s.
10/12Firoz Khan v/s Rithu
Firoz and Rithu ended up in a serious argument over the former's comment on her career. When Rithu shared about 'shoots' with Noby, Firoz mocked her saying, 'How come you have done shoots? I haven't seen you in any movies!'. In the weekend episode, Rithu was seen complaining against Firoz.
11/12Firoz Khan v/s Sai
Firoz Khan accused Sai Vishnu of exaggerating his hardships in life which triggered a major fight between the duo. Firoz mocked that someone who eats 20 egg whites didn't have money to buy a Rs 35 lock. Sai shouted that Firoz doesn't have the right to call his life story 'fake'. He also asked Firoz not to play a cheap game. Firoz replied that Sai is getting agitated because he doesn't have any points to prove himself.
12/12The last fight
In the recent episode, during the daily task, Remya mentioned Firoz Khan's earlier threat to reveal one of her personal matters. She challenged him to reveal it in front of everyone and said that his blackmailing is making her conscious about her reputation. This created a huge argument and the housemates were seen teaming up against Firoz.