Kannada TV Show - Akasha Deepa Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update
Kannada daily soap Akashadeepa has completed 100 episodes successfully. The daily soap has managed to grab the attention of the telly audiences since its premiere. Akashadeepa has given stiff competition to the other shows ever since its launch; thanks to the interesting storyline and strong performances by the star cast.
Kannada daily soap Akashadeepa is gearing up for some exciting episodes. The team has been shooting continuously in Badami town, Bagalkot district Karnataka. The cast and crew members of Akashadeepa bid adieu to their outdoor shoot in Bengaluru and drove all the way to Badami town. The team has nearly shot for more than a week in Badami. Almost the entire cast, from the lead actors to the supporting actors, were a part of the Badami schedule shoot. However, they did opt for a minimal number of crew members for the outdoor shoot.
- Actor Jay D'souza shared pictures from the sets of the show to announce the news.
Latest Update: @ https://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?p=559311
- Akasha Deepa to premiere on television on May 31
About the show, Story:
- Kannada TV Show
- It is a beautiful love story of two individuals, Akasha and Deepa.
- The story revolves
around a village girl, Deepa, played by Chanana, who makes sweets. Her
only dream is to open a sweet shop, but she faces several obstacles.
- The female protagonist's life takes a drastic turn when she gets married to a visually challenged guy.
- Jay a visually challenged person he loses his eyesight during a road accident and son of a family who is one of the city’s most famous dessert makers.
- Akasha Deepa is a remake of the popular Bengali show Sanjar Bati.
- Actor Jay D’Souza, the show marks Jay D’Souza's comeback to the Kannada small screen after three years. He was previously seen in the serial Manedevru. Jay will be playing the role of a visually challenged person in the initial episodes of the serial.
- Chandana M Rao as Deepa, Chandana M Rao was born and
brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka. She belongs to a Kshatriya Marathi
family. She got acting training from Bengaluru based Tent Cinema Film
School by Dr. Nagathihalli Chandrasekhar. In 2019, she played an
important character Jyothi in film Gantumoote. The film won Best
Screenplay Award at the New York Indian Film Festival. She is 22 Years old.
- Directed by Hayavardhan
- Kannada new serial Akasha Deepa will be aired on television from May 31, at 8 pm in Star Suvarna channel
- Watch online in Dissney+Hotstar App
- In Kannada, subtle changes are being made according to the nativity.
- Akasha Deepa is among the few new serials
on Kannada television amid the pandemic. The shoot of the serial
commenced at the end of last year.