Bengali TV Show - Krishnakoli Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written updates
- Today Episode:
Krishnakoli’s story is taking an interesting turn with Shiva’s arrest and Dodo hiding a secret: Chowdhury family is missing Tatan who lives out of the country. Only Dodo knows his whereabouts but keeps it a secret. When Shyama shares her desire to talk to Tatan over the phone, Dodo lands in trouble. His uneasiness doesn’t go unnoticed by Shinjini. Dodo initially tries to discourage Shyama from speaking with Tatan. When it doesn’t work, he decides to play a new trick. Interestingly, Tatan’s phone is with him. He quickly goes to his room and talks to the family members pretending to be Tatan. Shinjini gets a fishy smell decides enquire the matter. She goes upstairs to check on Dodo while the latter talks to the rest of the family members over the phone. Dodo takes utmost care while speaking so that he doesn’t get caught. Shinjini enters Dodo’s room unannounced. Although she fails to catch Dodo red-handed, Shyama hears the noise of slamming the door when Shinjini enters his room. Shinjini directly confronts Dodo about Tatan and asks why none is able to reach him (Tatan). Every time Dodo connects to Tatan. Moreover, he manages a quick escape every time they speak with Dodo over the phone. Dodo cooks up a story to convince Shinjini. Next day, the family members listen to Mahalaya together. All the members enjoy it except for Munni. She misses her grandfather with whom she used to listen to Mahalaya. Other family members also miss Basanta who passed away recently. Shyama, Sujata try to cheer Munni up.
Latest Update of 'Krishnakoli'
- Team ‘Krishnakoli’ is in a celebratory mood as the show has completed 1000 episodes.
overhears Ashok’s telephonic conversation and wonders whom he is
talking to. Ashok notices her presence and quickly changes the topic. He
pretends to be a changed person who found his way in spirituality. When
Disha questions him, Ashok cooks up a new story and says he was
speaking with Mr. Mukherjee and there is nothing more. He also adds, Mr.
Mukherjee was speaking about the will and Nikhil’s decision to meet
- Is Shiva Shyama-Nikhil’s son?
Krishnakoli, Shyama gives food to Shiva. She notices the tattoo in his
hand and starts feeling restless. She recalls how her twin son also had a
similar tattoo. Shyama asks Nikhil and Ashok to take a look. Ashok gets
surprised to see the tattoo. Initially, Nikhil doesn’t give it much
- Nikhil vows to find the truth about his
twin son : Nikhil and Arun bring Ashok home. Nikhil has no idea that he
will soon have to face a shocking truth. Meanwhile, Shiva is chased by
some cops. He isn’t afraid of them and smartly tackles the situation.
Shiva offers a bribe to the cop.
behaviour leaves Chowdhury family shocked - In the latest episode of
Krishnakoli, Shyama, Nikhil and others happily arrive at Dutta household
to attend Krishna-Ani’s reception. Radha asks them to leave, which
makes Nikhil-Shyama wonder whether she is responsible for Ani’s
abduction, followed by the forced wedding. When Shyama confronts, Radha
makes Kanika look like a villain and shows a letter written by the
latter as a proof.
Nikhil asks Shyama to calm down. Munni is still upset by the sudden
turn of events. Shyama talks to Munni as she realises her pain.
- Rukmini is proud of Radha who is seeking
revenge on Shyama and her family. Rukmini reveals Radha’s plan to ruin
Radha shows fake affection and takes the newlywed couple to Kanika. The latter is aware of Radha’s true colour and tries to hint that she (Radha) is behind the conspiracy. As she tries to speak up, Radha gets terrified and fears about getting caught. Before she could tell anything, Rukmini handles the matter. She starts criticising Krishna for her skin tone. Rukmini says Krishna doesn’t deserve a good looking guy like Ani.
- Krishna’s family is yet to decide Krishna-Ani’s future course. While Ani suggests Krishna to concentrate on her future and forget about the unfortunate episode, Shyama has a different opinion. She is old school and opines Krishna is married to Ani no matter what the circumstances was. Nikhil doesn’t support the idea. Shyama reminds how they were married against Nikhil’s will yet he accepted their relationship.
breaks down into tears while narrating the incident when the goons
attacked them. Nikhil wonders who might want to abduct both Ani and
Krishna. Radha shows fake concern and sheds tears.
- Nikhil asks Gopal whether he saw those
guys earlier. Gopal shares he couldn’t see the face of those goons
although Krishna emphasises she can identify the guys. Nikhil decides
to inform the police. Meanwhile Alok comes and learns about the
- Krishna decides to talk to Ani on behalf of her sister. They go to a nearby place to discuss the matter. She requests him to accept Munni in his life adding that Munni is a perfect match for him. Krishna’s request leaves Ani surprised. He was expecting Krishna would reciprocate her feelings. He finally opens up and says he likes Krishna and not Munni. Meanwhile, Radha gets a call and she claims the caller is her old friend. Shyama notices Radha’s facial expression and realises she is lying. Montu informs Radha about the latest update. She asks him to abduct Ani and get him married to Krishna.
- The current storyline is centered on antagonist Radha’s (played by Sreemoyee Chattoraj) conspiracy to get Shyama’s daughter Krishna and Ani married at any cost. While the promo featuring Krishna and Ani as the newly-married couple is already on air, the viewers are yet to see whether things go according to Radha’s plan. Meanwhile, the wedding sequence was recently shot and actress Soume Chatterjee shared a witty post about her reel wedding. Sharing a picture which features her and co-star Rounak Dey Bhowmik as bride and groom, Soume shared, this is her ‘third wedding’ while it’s ‘sixth’ for her reel hubby. Prior to ‘Kroshnakoli’, Soume was a part of TV shows ‘Deepabolir Saatkahon’ and ‘Kopalkundala’ and in both shows, she shot for reel weddings. Rounak, who has been a part of other projects, has acted in 5 wedding sequences earlier. Soume’s witty post caught the attention of her fans.
- Krishnakoli is a popular Bengali television soap
opera that premiered on 18 June 2018 and airs from Monday to Sunday at 7
pm on Bengali entertainment channel Zee Bangla.
- It is also available on the digital
platform ZEE5. It is produced by Susanta Das of Tent Cinema and stars
Tiyasha Roy and Neel Bhattacharya in the lead roles.
- This series has being top positions in TRP charts with record TRP.
- This series was the original version and it was remade into Telugu language.
- Tiyasha Roy as Shyama Nikhil Chowdhury (Nikhil's wife, Krishna's mother) / Amropali Nikhil Chowdhury aka Maam (Antagonist) (Dead) – dual roles
- Neel Bhattacharya as Nikhil Chowdhury (Shyama's husband, Krishna's father)
- Soume Chatterjee as Krishna Aniruddha Dutta (Shyama and Nikhil's daughter, Anirudhha's wife)(2nd generation female protagonist)
- Raunak Dey Bhowmick as Aniruddha Dutta aka Ani (Kanika's son, Krishna's husband)(2nd generation male protagonist)
- Adhiraj Ganguly as Shiba (Shyama and Nikhil's twin son, Krishna's twin elder brothe
- The series is been first ranked for the most watched television series since the day it had premiered.
- It garnered 4.39 million impressions by occupying fifth place and dominating all Star Jalsha series in TRP charts.
- Team ‘Krishnakoli’ is in a celebratory mood as the show has completed 1000 episodes.
- A special cake was brought to make the moment even more special. The cast and crew attended a shoot this weekend, and had a gala time celebrating the milestone.
'Krishnakoli’, which has also been remade in ‘Telugu’ as ‘Krishna Tulasi’, started its journey on Bengali television in 2018. It was an instant hit.
- The story revolves around village belle Shyama, who has to face a lot of humiliation because of her skin colour. She is a devotee of Lord Krishna and sings beautiful Keertan. Nikhil, on the other hand, is the son of a successful businessman. They get married following a major twist in the story. Nikhil’s mom fails to accept her as a daughter-in-law but his dad Basanta helps Shyama in every possible way. He encourages her to follow her passion and start singing in a radio show as ‘Krishnakoli’. The morning show becomes a hit and helps Shyama earn huge fame as Krishnakoli. The show made debutante Tiyasha a star almost overnight. Neel and Tiyasha's jodi is quite popular too.
- Shankar Chakraborty plays Neel’s reel dad, while Nibedita Mukherjee is essaying his mom’s role. The show also features Priyanka Halder, Sreemoyee Chattoraj, Rimjhim Mitra, Soume Chatterjee, Rounak Dey Bhowmik, Adhiraj Ganguly, Sanjib Sarkar, Vivaan Ghosh, Mou Bhattacharya and other popular actors. ‘Krishnakoli’ dominated the top most spot on the TRP charts for a long time.