Bengali TV Show - Mahapeeth Taraapeeth Latest update
- Actress Alokananda Guha is all excited to be back on the shooting floor after a month. She is playing Bipodtarini Devi’s role in the popular mythological show ‘Mahapeeth Ta****eth’.
Alokananda Guha in a new avatar in Mythological show ‘Mahapeeth
Tarap*eth’. The episodes featuring Alokananda from today May 27 -
অভিনেত্রী অলোকানন্দ গুহ খুব শীঘ্রই একটি নতুন অবতারে বিনোদন দেওয়ার জন্য
প্রস্তুত set জনপ্রিয় পৌরাণিক শো ‘মহাপিঠ তারাপিঠ’ এর আসন্ন পর্বে তাকে
দেখা যাবে। অলকানন্দের বৈশিষ্ট্যযুক্ত পর্বগুলি আজ ২ 27 শে মে থেকে
- Actor Shankar Ghosal makes a comeback
in ‘Popular mythological show ‘Mahapeeth Taraspeeth’ is set to feature
actor Shankar Ghosal yet again. The actor, who played a small role in
the show earlier, will play the role of a priest. Shankar didn’t have a
television project after ‘Soudaminir Sansar’ went off-air. The actor,
who has worked with legends like Uttam Kumar, Salil Chowdhury, was
facing a stiff financial crisis due to lack of work. Actor Sabyasachi
Chowdhury, who is essaying Sadhak Bamakhyapa’s role in ‘Mahapeeth
Taraapeeth’, shared Shankar’s ordeal in a social media post. Sabyasachi
and his girlfriend-actress Aindrila Sharma stepped forward to help the
Rupankar Bagchi to play a meaty role in Mythological show ‘Mahapeeth
Taraapeet’ is set to welcome a special guest to play a cameo.
National-award winning singer Rupankar Bagchi will soon be seen making
his debut on the small screen as an actor. Rupankar, whose soulful
voice stole many hearts, is excited about his new avatar. He will also
playback for the songs which will be used in this popular television
- Mythological show ‘Mahapeeth Tapeeth' to air special episodes - The special episodes will narrate an interesting story based on the auspicious bathing ceremony of the ‘Brahmasheela’. According to the storyline, while everyone is eagerly waiting for the auspicious ritual, Madhabi is determined to ruin it.
- 'Mahapeeth Taraapeeth' is a Bengali mythological show that is being aired on Star Jalsha and is also available on Hotstar.
- The show narrates the origin of Tarapith shrine- the journey from fear to faith and chart the various phases of Maa Tara and Bamakhepa’s journey to fight against societal evils. This show is now being produced by Max Entertainment, Surinder Films.
- Nabanita Das and Sabyasachi Chowdhury starrer ‘Mahapeeth Tapeeth’ is a popular show.
- It was launched in February 2019 and managed to enjoy a good viewership in its particular time slot. But the show has a new competitor now. A rival Bengali television channel is going to launch its new show ‘Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy’ today on the same slot. Ahead of it, the makers are leaving no stones unturned to ensure the viewership.
- The new show will
star Annwesha Hazra and Writwik Mukherjee as the lead. The lead pair
is quite interesting. While Annwesha is a popular face to the audience,
this is Writwik’s first show as a lead. He has done web-based projects
as well as TV shows although. Writwik was a part of ‘Dupur Thakurpo
Season 3’ and also played a small role in period-drama ‘Prothoma
Kadombini’ starring Solanki Roy in the titular role.
- It will be interesting to see who becomes the slot leader this time.
- The show revolves around the manifestation of the unparalleled Tarapith, which according to legends is home to one of the 51 parts (Tara-eyeball) of Maa Sati. It depicts how the Tantric Hindu temple became the revered Shakti Peeth by regaling tales known and unknown that surround it.
- Set in 19th century Bengal, the show narrates the journey of the omnipotent goddess’ origin and her miracles, her connection with her ardent devotee Bamakhepa and the obstacles they overcome to abolish malpractices and superstitions in tumultuous times.
- Actor Sabyasachi Chowdhury plays the role of Sadhak Bamakhyapa while actress Nabanita Das of ‘Deep Jwele Jai’ fame is playing Maa Tara.
- Strong cast and a crisp narration are the reasons behind the popularity of the show. ‘Mahapeeth Tara*peeth’ also features versatile actor Goutam Halder in a meaty role. Besides this, Roosha Chatterjee, Ayesha Bhattacharya and others play different characters in the show.
- ‘Mahapeeth Taraapeeth’ is one of the popular mythological shows currently running on Bengali television.
- Actor Sabyasachi Chowdhury is playing
Sadhak Bamakhyapa’s character while actress Nabanita Das is playing Maa
Tara’s role in the show.
- ‘Mahapeeth Taraapeeth’ consistently scores well on the TRP charts.