Star Plus TV Show - Imlie Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Story, Fture Story so far
- Imlie tells Aditya ‘I love you’ - Imlie
speaks to Meethi over phone. Seeing Aditya approach towards her, she
starts speaking in English. Aditya mocks her. Later, Imlie starts to
talk in English in front of all the family members. Imlie complains to
the Tripathis about the punishment given to her by Aditya. Nishant gives
her confidence to speak in English but they start laughing.
learns Aditya and Imlie’s truth. Imlie wakes up and go to Aditya’s room
only to find him missing. She goes to look for him. Rupali sees Imlie
going somewhere and thinks what if she elopes again. Imlie finds Aditya
at the balcony. However, Aditya is furious at her because she tried to
stop him from telling the truth. Rupali sees Imlie and heaves a sigh of
relief but is stunned when she hears Aditya speaking about some truth.
- Aditya and Malini get into a huge fight.
latest episode begins with Imlie facing the questions regarding her
husband’s name. Imlie fiercely replies that in her village, if they pray
to God, they are married to the God. She excuses herself and leaves the
podium. Imlie meets Aditya and has a nervous breakdown. Aditya tries to
calm her down. He tells her that she has done no wrong. He tells her
that they have to tell the truth as they can’t hide it anymore.
- Star Plus' Imlie To Witness The Entry of
Suraj Sonik - Recently launched show, Imlie has witnessed an upward
graph many can be envious of and indeed, it has been amazing to witness.
- Suhani Si Ek Ladki fame Gaurav Mukesh to enter Star Plus' ImlieIt will be interesting to see how Gaurav's entry will add more drama and twist to the show.
- Imlie to replace Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka from THIS date?Gul Khan's upcoming show, Imlie, is all set to go on-air next month and it will be replacing Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka. Here's what we know.
- Ritu Chaudhry joins the cast of Star Plus show ImlieThe promo of Gul Khan's upcoming show, Imlie, went on air recently and here's a new update on the cast of the show.
- Gul Khan shares new the promo of new show ImliGul Khan's upcoming show, Imli will air on Star Plus and will narrate a rather interesting story of people in rural v/s people in urban areas.
Story, TV Show is about:
- Imlie is an Indian television drama series that premiered on 16 November 2020 on Star Plus. It stars Sumbul Touqeer Khan, Gashmeer Mahajani and Mayuri Deshmukh. The series is remake of Star Jalsha's Bengali series Ishti Kutum
- Sumbul Touqeer Khan as Imlie Aditya Tripathi
- Gashmeer Mahajani as Aditya Kumar Tripathi
- Mayuri Deshmukh as Prof. Malini Kunal Chauhan
- Vishwa Gulati as Kunal Chauhan
- Jyoti Gauba as Anuja "Anu" Dev Chaturvedi, Dev's wife, Malini's mother
- Chandresh Singh as Pankaj Tripathi, Aditya's father, Aparna's husband
- Ritu Chaudhary as Aparna Tripathi, Aditya's mother, Pankaj's wife
- Indraneel Bhattacharya as Dev Chaturvedi, Anu's husband, Meethi's lover, Imlie and Malini's father
- Meena Naithani as Dulari Devi, Meethi's stepmother, Imlie's maternal grandmother
- Kiran Khoje as Meethi, Imlie's mother, Dulari's daughter, Dev's lover, Satyakam's love interest turned wife
- Airs on Star Plus from Monday to Friday and is streamed on HotStar Here.
Jalsha's Bengali series Ishti Kutum was remade in Hindi language on
StarPlus as Mohi by White Horse Productions which aired from 2015 to
2016 which did not garner good viewership. However, by 4 Lions Films,
producer Gul Khan remade the series again as Imlie for StarPlus stating,
"I know you have heard and seen this before, many times, but we’ll play
it more real
- Is there a zero rating pls? This is one of the most ridiculous and regressive shows on TV..A city journalist is forced to marry a village local girl (who’s just 18) at gun point..Any normal person would have ran straight to the cops post the incident! Or either confess to his or fiancées family ..Though at gun point, the wedding took place with all traditions in presence of many villagers so any sane person would have first “annulled” the forced marriage before going in for the second..But wait! Drama is required rite! Our hero is the Court of law himself! First he himself refuses to acknowledge the gun point wedding so he willingly goes ahead with his second wedding to his fiancée. Then he realises that 7 years bond with Malini was not love but just friendship and now without any remorse he’s started romancing Imlie in some super cringeworthy scenes recently, some even look borderline paedophilic given the age difference between the leads.. She’s just 18 but her main motive which was to study is never shown, what we instead get is nonstop blabbering with the sugar coated Tripathi family(less said about them the better).The girl who is shown to supposedly have solutions to all problems in the world can’t find a bus independently in Delhi nor live independently in some safer place. There is just continuous emotional blackmailing about her being a villager and the significance marriage holds in her village (she forgot the marriage was forced kya). Stop showing villagers as helpless that they can’t make it on their own in a big city! The gap between India’s villages and cities has narrowed long back so don’t show some prehistoric stuff even in 2021! Stop promoting bigamy in today’s time and that how convenient it is for men to just play around with women and also mess with the law! Dev may have had an EMA but our hero committed Bigamy which is a criminal offence and that too when he clearly had the chance to sort things out before jumping into the second..and Stop showing educated and independent girls like Malini as weak and emotional just to make the female lead appear stronger and to build curiosity and garner TRP’s..in real life Malini would have dragged Aditya to court already! Public is not mad! Rip logic!
- ThePrint praised the series along with few other few Hindi series as revolutionary saying, "They appear to have taken a few tentative steps out of their dream bubble and hit the ground stumbling, just like Imlie did as she raced through the fields on her way to the village school, her grandmother’s admonishments hastening her strides
- The makers of popular shows Ishqbaaz, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and now Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka, Four Lions Production recently revealed the promo of their upcoming show Imlie on Star Plus.
- Coming from the house of Four Lions Films, which has delivered memorable shows like Kulfi Kumar Bajewala, Ishqbaaz, along with its current running show Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn ka, we surely know that this one too, is going to be grand.