Telugu TV Show - Start Music Latest Update Episodes, Celebs
- Bigg Boss Telugu season 3 and season 2
contestants Rahul Sipligunj, Ashu Reddy, Mahesh Vitta, Kaushal Manda,
Kireeti Damaraju and Deepthi Nallamothu enjoyed a reunion on Suma
Kanakala-hosted Start Music season 3 sets.
- Start Music: Suma Kanakala asks Rahul Sipligunj about rumoured beau Ashu Reddy; leaves him all shy
- Rumoured couple Rahul Sipligunj and Ashu Reddy are grabbing attention with their cryptic posts and social media banter so much that host Suma Kanakala also asked about the same in her show Start Music.
- The show features celebrities participating in some fun tasks including flaunting their s****s while water is sprinkled on their face.
- The game show was launched in other languages like Malayalam and Bengali. Start Music airs on Sundays in the afternoon slot.
- Rahul seen singing his favourite song 'Urike Chilaka' as Ashu blushes. When Suma asks Rahul about his surprise announcement, the latter replies that there is still time for it.
- Rahul recently took to his Instagram handle to share a mushy picture with Ashu Reddy and wrote, "Surprise announcement!❤️ with @ashu_uuu (sic) Ashu quickly commented, "I think it's too soon"
- This only added to the curiosity of fans who are busy guessing the 'surprise'. While a user wrote, "Movie aaa?? Web series aa?? Song aa??", yet another user commented, "She said yes ha....😮".
- While rumours are rife that Rahul and Ashu are seeing each other for a while now, the two maintained that they are 'best friends'. Their pictures, videos, and online banter give out major friendship goals.
- On the career front, Rahul is busy with his music career while Ashu has recently made her TV debut as a host with Happy Days.
- Start Music season 3 hosted by Suma Kanakala was launched recently.
- The first two seasons of the game show were hosted by Jhansi and Sreemukhi respectively.
- The show has already featured BB Telugu 4 contestants Akhil Sarthak, Sohel, Meha**** Dilse, Noel Sean, Harika and Lasya Manjunath and others.