Bengali TV Show - Amader Ei Poth Jodina Sesh Hoy Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
Popular actress has a new project in her kitty. The actress has joined the cast of ‘Amader Ei Poth Jodina Sesh Hoy’. The television show features (playing Urmi) and (essaying ) as the lead jodi.
- The news of Satyaki’s proposed wedding with Urmi breaks her heart. The upcoming track will deal with a love triangle.
About the show:
- Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy, also known as Amader Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy, is an Indian Bengali language drama broadcasting on Indian Bengali General Entertainment Channel Zee Bangla and is also available on the digital platform ZEE5. It premiered on 12 April 2021 and stars Annwesha Hazra and Writwik Mukherjee. The series is produced by Crazy Ideas Media
- This show follows the story of a girl Urmi, who's choice is to drive taxi after getting embarrassed in a singing competition and in a party. The episode begins with Urmi's dream , performing in a singing competition, where she sings successfully, winning everyone's heart.
- The storyline is currently revolving
around Urmi-Satyaki’s accidental wedding. While Satyaki’s family has
accepted the relationship and wants the duo to get married following all
the traditional rituals, a few members from Urmi’s side don’t want it.
Meanwhile, Mishmee’s entry will spice up the storyline.
Annwesha Hazra as Urmi Rakshit
- Writwik Mukherjee as Satyaki Sarkar
- Model-turned-actress She will play a girl next door, t Dashe actress started her career as a model. She has been a part of several popular television shows. Though Mishmee was initially seen playing a modern girl in a number of TV shows, the actress broke her image in ‘’. She played a de-glam role in the show and caught the attention of the audience. ‘Gach Kouto’, ‘’, ‘ ’, ‘Mahapeeth Tarapeeth’ are some of her popular shows. Mishmee has also done Hindi shows.