Final List of Bigg Boss OTT 15
Latest Update on Bigg Boss 15 OTT:
- Final List Here:
- Ridhima Pandit,
- Arjun Bijlani,
- Divya Agarwal,
- Neha Marda,
- Neha Bhasin
- Akshara Singh
- Sana Makbul
- Amit Tandon
- Aastha Gill
- Karan Nath
Singer Neha Bhasin has agreed to get locked inside the house.Sources close to the show informed us that the singer behind popular songs like Dhunki Lage, Swag Se Karenge Sabka Swagat, Jag Ghoomiyaan has been finalised for the show and she will be seen in Bigg Boss OTT. The singer has also shot for the promo as well.
- Raqesh Bapat, who was offered the show in the past, has this time agreed to do the show. He is one of the confirmed contestants this season. Raqesh has been part of popular Hindi TV shows and films like Sirf Tum, Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Heroine amongst others. He has also done successful Marathi films. On personal front, Raqesh was married to TV actress Ridhi Dogra. After almost 8 years of marriage, the couple got divorced in 2019. They released a joint statement to announce their separation.
- Neha Marda, Divya Agarwal and Riddhima Pandit have already given their nod to the show.
- Anita Hassanandani's husband Rohit Reddy and Aashika Bhatia have also been approached for the show.
- Aashika Bhatia have been approached for the show.
- Ace Bollywood filmmaker, Karan Johar will be seen hosting the upcoming season of Bigg Boss OTT.
- The show will run for 6 weeks and then later move to television.
- Bigg Boss OTT to Go on-air from August 8, 2021
- Divya Agarwal, Riddhima Pandit and Neha Marda are expected to join the show as contestants.
- The makers of the show are in talks with popular BB 13 fame pair Shehnaaz Gill and Sidharth Shukla, who might enter the show as special guests.
- Ridhima Pandit may be a part of the show. Ridhima is known for her role in Bahu Hamari Rajnikant and was also seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi, among other projects.
- Last year Gavie Chahal had to opt out of the reality show Bigg Boss 14 due to his eye surgery. He had to undergo retinal detachment surgery in his right eye. This year, the actor says that talks with the makers of the reality show are on and he is hoping that something good comes out of it. “I underwent a major eye operation last year. Thus, I couldn’t become a part of Bigg Boss 14. This year, talks are on. But I’ll only be able to say anything once things are finalised,” Gavie tells us.
- Bigg Boss 15 updates: The next season of the popular reality show Bigg Boss will stream its first six weeks on OTT and then make a gradual shift to television. The new season will be called “Bigg Boss OTT” and will arrive early this year. Bigg Boss OTT, which will stream on Voot, will introduce a Janta factor. The new format will give the common man the uncommon powers of “Bigg Boss OTT” by enabling them to handpick contestants and the contestants’ stay, tasks, and exit from the show.
- Priya Banerjee refuses to be part of the show; says 'I’m not Bigg Boss material, but would love to work with Salman Khan'
- Here the List of Celebs who are out from BB15 Here
- With the fans wanting to know the most about who will be a part of Bigg Boss 15, there's a buzz that Priya Banerjee might
be a part of this show. Priya Banerjee is a popular name in the
entertainment industry. She has been known for her performances in web
shows and stunning looks. She is one of the popular names in the digital
world too. With Priya surprising her fans with her power pact projects
or her presence on social media, she has yet again made headlines about
her being a part of Bigg Boss season 15.
- Ankita Lokhande slams reports of her Bigg Boss 15 participation; says 'People have been too quick to send me their hatred for something I'm not even part of'
- Aditya Narayan, Shabir Ahluwalia, Karan Wahi and 6 more Khatron Ke Khiladi contestants we want to see in Salman Khan's show
- Rumours were rife regarding actor Bhumika Chawla being approached for the upcoming season of Bigg Boss. The actor has now spoken out on the same and denied the possibility of her participating via social media.
Samthaan from Kasautii Zindagii Kay, denied being a part of the show,
he said he has no plans to be on the show and looking forward to work on
a new web series soon.
- Other rumoured contestants for Bigg Boss
15 include Disha Vakani, Rhea Chakraborty, and Neha Marda. Neha has in
fact confirmed been approached for the show.
- These 12 Celebs Are Likely To Enter Salman-Khan Hosted Show (Check Below)
- Bigg Boss OTT has already created buzz for its
unique format this time. The show which will go digital first will be
hosted by director-producer Karan Johar. As the show is set to premiere
on August 8, here's the list of contestants who are most likely to
join the reality show this time around. (Photo: Instagram)
Ridhima Pandit, who rose to fame with Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, is going to join the reality show. The actress is a known face on television and popular among the audiences. She was last seen on Khatra Khatra Khatra. (Photo: Instagram)
Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Naagin fame Arjun Bijlani's name is doing the rounds for Bigg Boss OTT. The actor in all likelihood will be joining the show. If he does so, he certainly makes for a strong contender. (Photo: Instagram)
Divya Agarwal is no stranger to reality shows. The actress has already done Splitsvilla and Ace of Space of Season 1. She had also won the latter. Now she is reportedly all set to join BB OTT. (Photo: Instagram)
Balika Vadhu fame Neha Marda, who has undergone a body transformation over the years, is expected to join the show. It would be interesting to see her real personality on the small screen for the viewers. (Photo: Instagram)
Dhunki Lage and Jag Ghoomiya singer Neha Bhasin is expected to join the show. Sources close to the show informed ETimes TV that she has been finalised for the show and also shot for the promo. (Photo: Instagram)
Bhojpuri star Akshara Singh is likely to be a part of the show. She has been in the limelight for her split with Pawan Singh. In 2019, she had reportedly said that her relationship with him was a bonded one because he made her sign a relationship agreement. She claimed it was a contractual relationship. (Photo: Instagram)
Just like Arjun Bijlani, Sana Makbul is currently seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. The actress, who has done shows such as Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Aadat Se Majboor and Vish, is another name who is reported to be a part of the show. (Photo: Instagram)
Amit Tandon, who had been in the news for his separation and later reconciliation with wife Ruby, is expected to join the show, too. The actor has been open about the idea of doing Bigg Boss, and this season he may join as a contestant. (Photo: Instagram)
Reportedly, Aastha Gill was approached for Bigg Boss OTT when she was in Cape Town shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. The singer denied it at first but then accepted the offer, according to reports. (Photo: Instagram)
Unlike all the popular names mentioned above, Karan Nath is going to be a fresh face on Bigg Boss OTT, if he joins the show. He is the son of producer Rakesh Nath and was seen in the movie Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa. (Photo: Instagram)
- Bigg Boss 15: 12 Celebs Are Likely To Enter Salman-Khan Hosted Show - One of the most controversial TV show, Bigg Boss 15, is expected to make a comeback on screens on October 15, 2021. With Salman Khan back as a host, the show keeps audience intrigued with its major twists and surprise evictions. The contestants often fight over kitchen table, friends becomes enemies and enemies become friends and war of words often change into a physical fight to people calling out each other and nomination rounds that often end in an ugly spat. The much of melodrama is what viewers witness on the reality show. Now, we have got list of celebrities who are likely to participate on the show.
OTT Live Link:
- Before Bigg Boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT to premiere in August Bigg Boss OTT will feature a mix of influencers, social media stars and some celebs as contestants and will stream for six weeks.