WikiLeaks Winner of 2021 Bigg Boss Kannada 8 (Grand Finale Live Streaming)
Majjaa Bharatha fame Manju Pavagada lifts the trophy, actor-comedian was declared as the winner. He received the trophy and prize money of Rs. 53 lacs.
- Aravind K P is runner-up and Actress Divya Uruduga becomes the second runner up
Finale to be held on August 8:
Here's some good news to the fans out there. The ongoing edition of Bigg Boss Kannada will soon be getting its winner of the season as the date of the finale episode is finally out.
- While the reality show is getting intense with each passing day, Host in the latest weekend episode revealed that the finale is just two weeks ahead. Hence, the grand finale of will be held on August 8.
- Following the format of the previous seasons, the ongoing season of Bigg Boss Kannada will also have five finalists in the finale. One among them will emerge as the ultimate winner of the reality show.
- The upcoming episodes of Bigg Boss Kannada season 8 are likely to witness a double elimination and a mid-week eviction. However, it remains to be seen how the makers are going to go about it.
- For the unversed, Bigg Boss Kannada season 8, which initially kick-started its journey on February 28th was stalled mid-way in the month of May due to the spike in the Covid-19 cases across the Karnataka state. The decision was taken after K Shivkumar, the chairperson of the Kannada TV association announced that the TV shooting for serials and reality shows will remain stalled until May 24 in the wake of the lockdown imposed by the Karnataka government.
- However, the reality show resumed its journey with its 'Second Innings' post the lockdown. The 'Second Innings' of Bigg Boss Kannada season 8 resumed on June 23rd from where it was stalled. The reality show had the same contestants who were inside the house when the show was suspended.
Contestants to face eviction
After a week full of tweaks and turns, Bigg Boss Kannada season 8 is gearing up for the next eviction. Prashanth Sambargi, Chakravarthy Chandrachud, Divya Uruduga, Shubha Poonja, and Shamanth Gowda are in the danger zone.
- One among these contestants will be bidding adieu to the reality show by getting evicted in the upcoming weekend episode. The nominated contestants have been at their competitive best during the entire week.
- It remains to be seen, which contestant among the nominated inmates, will be the next person to get evicted from the house.
- Meanwhile, the latest episode of Bigg Boss Kannada season 8-second innings was quite eventful. From choosing the best and the worst performer of the week to Divya Uruduga becoming the new captain and the conclusion of the weekly captaincy contender task, the episode had it all.
- The glasshouse also witnessed a high-voltage drama when Prashanth Sambargi refused to accept the worst performer tag. He got extremely angry when everyone nominated him as the worst performer. Later, he even pointed out the mistakes of all the contestants.
- He got agitated when Vaishnavi Gowda nominated him for the 'Kalape' (worst performance) tag. He accused Vaishnavi of backing out from tasks and dismissed her reasons by bringing up previous altercations.
- However, Vaishnavi did defend her side but Prashanth objected to it. He refused to accept the 'Worst Performer' tag and avered that he will not enter Bigg Boss jail. Later, captain Divya Uruduga and Prashanth's bestie Chakravarthy Chandrachud managed to convince Prashanth Sambargi to face the truth.
Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Vaishnavi Gowda emerges as the winner; gets 1000 points
- It looks like the Agnisakshi actress Vaishnavi Gowda is gearing up to give some tough competition to her inmates. The actress seems to be on the brighter side as she managed to gain 1000 points in one of the latest tasks.
- Bigg Boss initiated a task which turned out to be a bonanza for the contestants as the winner of the task had the opportunity to win 1000 points. While only four candidates were allowed to perform the task, the situation inside the Bigg Boss house, steamed up as the nine contestants were not ready to back off. They were all eager to participate. None of them wanted to let go of the opportunity to earn 1000 points in a single task.
- However, after a long discussion, Vaishnavi Gowda, Shubha Poonja, Chakravarthy Chandrachud, and Divya Uruduga were given an opportunity to perform the task. According to the task, the contestants were asked to eat two slices of bread. The one who managed to finish the bread slices first was announced as the winner. Nevertheless, the task was not that easy.
- Bigg Boss introduced a twist to the task. The contestants were asked to eat the bread slice which was tied in one end on the rope. Simultaneously, the contestants were also asked to hold the rope from the other end with the support of their feet.
- Vaishnavi aced the task as she managed to eat two slices of bread before anyone else. She was further announced as the winner by captain Divya Suresh. The housemates congratulated Vaishnavi for her victory.