2021 Malayalam Reality TV Show - SUPER 4 Latest Update, Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Elimination, Winner
- Singer and Super 4 judge Sithara Krishnakumar is a doting mother. The singer's social media handles are filled with cute videos and pictures with daughter Saiu aka Sawan Rithu. This time, Sithara is winning hearts with one of her gifts for her little one. The singer has gifted a Blue Monk Parakeet for her daughter and given the latter an insight on how to be compassionate for animals
- The popular music reality show, 'Super 4' is winning hearts with the charming judging panel and talented contestants. After the lockdown, the show made a dashing comeback and the upcoming episodes are sure to be a treat for music lovers. From the entry of ace comedian Ramesh Pisharody to the dashing performances of contestants, here is what to expect in today's (July 25) episode.
- Super 4 contestant Gayathry Rajivis making headlines ever since her entry into the show. From getting selected by AR Rahman as one of the best singers to winning a special gift from Shreya Ghoshal, the young singer has become a sensation. This time, Gayathry is all excited after meeting singer Harish Sivaramakrishnan.
- Dashing entry of celebs to unlimited fun of judges: Super 4 is back with a bang
- The popular music reality show, 'Super 4' is back with a bang. After a gap of two months, shoots have resumed in the industry and the show is back with fresh episodes from this weekend. Celebrating the comeback, the show has a variety of entertainments for the viewers.
the teaser surfaced online, actors Sunny Wayne, Anna Ben and comedian
Ramesh Pisharody are seen making an entry to the show. They are spotted
having a gala time with the team. In the same video, singer Harish
Sivaramakrishnan, who gained attention with his appreciation to Super 4
contestant Anugrah, is seen sharing the stage with the latter.
- Super 4 is a Malayalam musical reality show which aired on Mazhavil Manorama.
musical extravaganza consisted of 16 most talented singers from all
over India, screened and chosen after several rounds of auditions. The
highlight of the show was that the contestants could choose one of the
judges to be their captain who would groom them during their journey in
- The season 1 consisted of 16 contestants
who were selected from auditions across the country. The season was
judged by a panel of four judges. The contestants were divided into
four groups led by the four respective judges. Shweta, Vyshakhan,
Sreehari and Dev Prakash were the finalists of the show. The show was
launched on 4 February 2018 and ended on 22 October 2018.
- Sreehari Raveendran was the Season 1 winner,
- The channel launched the second season on 29 August 2020 at 7.00 PM IST. K.S.Chithra has released the first teaser of the show, which is a groovy rap song.The show introduced 2 wildcard contestants after the first round evictions.The format got changed to Juniors vs Seniors from the quarter final rounds as singers in the age group 5 to 16 were included.
- The ever-charming judges of the show, Rimi Tomy, Vidhu Prathap, Jyotsna and Sithara Krishnakumar are seen setting the stage on fire with their hilarious counters and performances.
- 'My tone has nothing to do with innocence or good girl vibes'
- Super4 judge and singer Sithara Krishnakumar is not only loved for
her soulful singing, but also for her thought-provoking social media
posts too. This time, the singer is gaining attention with a post
regarding a throwback video. Recently, Sithara has shared a video of one
of her old TV interviews. Besides thanking the good comments for the
video, the singer has reacted to responses equating her tone with
innocence. She has shared that such comments are ‘strange and
Singer and Super 4 judge, Jyotsna Radhakrishnan is winning hearts with her thought-provoking notes on social media. This time, the singer is gaining attention with her note on Menstruation. "The fact as to how young I was, opens my eyes to a lot of things that were so normal then. I must have been around 14 years of age in this, with my loose-fitting uniform and the shawl secured neatly on my shoulders. Sports days were all white. Oh, the horror of wearing them on your period! The discreet question to your girlfriend every time you stand up from the chair “hey just check na”, praying that there is no tell-tale design in red. Stacking your bag with standby pads “just in case”. Some of my friends who wouldn’t come out to play for those four days of the month.All because someone (especially the boys ) knowing you were on your period was such a facepalm moment of embarrassment. But did it have to be? Isn’t 14 too young an age to burden yourself with such thoughts about a normal, natural bodily function?" she wrote. Further, in the note, she mentioned that it is amazing that things are changing slowly. "It’s amazing to see that things are slowly beginning to change. Slowly and surely. Let little girls be little girls. Don’t deem them as “mature “ from the day they get their first period.
- Ever since the shooting restrictions, the show had a re-run of the special moments in the show.
- The popular reality show 'Super 4' is winning hearts with some stunning performances of the contestants and the charm of the judging panel. Along with senior contestants, the show recently selected talented kids who are also competing in the show.