First Episode - 'Sangeet er Mahajuddho'
- Today Episode:
Kick-started its journey on a high note: After having a melodious start, the stage is now set for some power-packed episodes this weekend. All the constants will be seen giving their best performances to sustain in the competition. The upcoming episode will witness Soumya Chakraborty’s performance in the beginning. During the shoot, he left judges with his beautiful rendition of ‘Dil to Bachcha Hain ji’. Contestant Shalini Mukherjee chose to sing the female version of ‘Mon Majhi Re’. Judge Jeet Ganguly, who originally composed the song, was overwhelmed by her performance. Jeet went to the stage and blessed her during the shoot. The music director even said that he feels there should have a female version of the song. Contestant Deepmala Haldar sang the evergreen song ‘Do Lafzon Ki Hai’ and earned praises from the judges. Tirtha also continued to impress the judges with his performance. Dilasa Chaudhury chose to sing ‘Duma Dum Mast Kalandar’. Her performance too impressed the judges. Ustad Rashid Khan was all impressed by Arfin Rana’s song ‘Main Jahan Rahoon’ during the shoot. He heaped praises on him as well. The weekend episodes have a lot to offer to the Bengali audience it seems. ‘Sangeet Er Mahajuddho’ is being directed and produced by Raj Chakraborty. It welcomed 16 singers as the contestants among them the Champion of the Champions will be crowned.
'Sangeet er Mahajuddho' to premiere on September 4, It will be aired on the weekends at prime time on a popular Bengali TV channel which is gearing up to launch four daily soaps this August.
- Shooting for upcoming reality show ‘Sangeet er Mahajuddho’ started rolling from today (August 5)
- Abhijeet Bhattacharya and Lopamudra Mitra to judge ‘Sangeet er Mahajuddho’
- Bengali television audience is set for a musical treat soon. Upcoming show ‘Sangeet er Mahajuddho’, hosted by Mir Afsar Ali, will feature Ustad Rashid Khan and music composer Jeet Gannguli as the judges.
- Mir Afsar Ali to host reality show ‘Sangeet er Mohajuddho’
- The singing reality show will bring 16 passionate singers
who have been a part of different talent hunt shows earlier. Tirtha,
Deepmala Haldar, Soumya Chakroborty, Arfin Rana, Pritam Roy, Suman
Majumdar, Shalini Mukherjee, Rahul Dutta, Rajdeep Mukherjee, Shrayee
Pal, Dilasha Chaudhury, Ahenjita Ghosh, Sayam Paul, Hriti Tikadar and
Supratip Bhattacharya will be a part of ‘Sangeet er Mahajuddho’ as
- The upcoming show has an interesting format where 16 singers who have been a part of other reality shows will battle it out. The champion of the champions among the 16 participants will be crowned in the Grand Finale.
- The new music reality show is produced by Raj Chakraborty.
- ‘Sangeet er Mohajuddhu’ is an epic saga of a musical battle that has an interesting twist.
- Popular RJ-actor and television show host Mir Afsar Ali is back. Mir, who hosted the recently concluded season of stand-up comedy show ‘Mirakkel’, will be seen in ‘Sangeet er Mohajuddho’.
- Mir Afsar Ali, is making quite some noise for a number of reasons. The show will bring back the jugalbandi of Raj and Mir. The duo worked together in ‘Mirakkel’ earlier and the stand-up comedy show was an instant hit. Raj, on the other hand, will make a non-fiction show after 11 years.
- Jeet Gannguli has featured in reality shows earlier. He was a part of the previous season of ‘Super Singer’ and ‘Super Singer Junior’, aired by a rival television channel as well.
- The makers of 'Sangeet er Mahajuddho' have certainly added a new feather to the cap by bringing Padma Shri Ustad Rashid Khan.
Known for his expertise in Hindustani Classical Music, Rashid Khan
earlier graced a few shows as a special guest. This is the first time,
he will feature as a judge.
- Bollywood singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya will grace the show alongside Lopamudra Mitra as the judges.
- Director-producer Raj Chakraborty
is making a non-fiction show after almost 11 years. He is looking
forward to ‘Sangeet er Mahajuddho’. Raj, who gifted a number of popular
fiction and non-fiction shows besides films, is pairing up with Mir once
again. Raj and Mir worked together in stand-up comedy show ‘Mirakkel’,
which was an instant hit.
- The show will bring 16 contestants who are popular among the audience.
- Final contestants list are Singers
Tirtha, Deepmala Haldar ,Soumya Chakroborty, Arfin Rana, Pritam Roy,
Suman Majumdar, Shalini Mukherjee, Rahul Dutta, Rajdeep Mukherjee,
Shrayee Pal, Dilasha Chaudhury, Ahenjita Ghosh, Sayam Paul, Hriti
Tikadar, and Supratip Bhattacharya will be a part of the show as the contestants. They are equally excited to start a new journey.
- Most of the participants of ‘Sangeet er Mohajiddho’, have been a part of other music reality shows.
- The music reality show is likely to hit the small screens in August.
- The upcoming show has a number of surprise elements for sure.
- Raj is producing a non-fiction after quite some time. The director-producer, who is having a new inning in politics, has given several popular non-fiction shows on Bengali television earlier.
- Besides this, the same channel is set to launch four daily soaps- ‘Teen Shaktir Aadhar- Trishul’, ‘Dutta and Bouma’, ‘Mon Mane Na’ and ‘Mou er Bari’.
- Interestingly, Bengali television is also going to have yet another music reality show. The new season of ‘Super Singer’ featuring Sonu Nigam, Kumar Sanu and Koushiki Chakraborty as the judges, will premiere on a leading TV channel.
- Abhijeet and Lopamudra were a part of the last season of ‘Super Singer’, aired by a rival TV channel. Jeet also graced the same show as a judge last year before the lockdown was announced due to the pandemic. The soon-to-be-launched season of ‘Super Singer’ will feature Sonu Nigam, Kumar Sanu and Koushiki Chakraborty as the judges.