Full Details - Neha Bhasin 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant
- Bigg Boss OTT's Neha Bhasin pens an emotional note; says 'After reading all the negative comments about my husband and family a part of me wanted to die':
Neha Bhasin, who was eliminated from the show two days ahead of the finale, was shocked when she came out of the show. The singer was disturbed after her elimination as she learnt that her husband Sameer Uddin, mother and other family members were getting trolled due to her closeness with co-contestant Pratik Sehajpal. Neha took to her social media account last night to share an emotional note wherein she mentions how a part of her wanted to die when she read the negative comments directed towards her husband and family. She further mentioned that she felt the darkness again. Neha also tried to spread positivity and thanked all those who supported her. The Swag Se Swagat singer also took a dig at other contestants and stated in her post that if liars, plotters, people who *****ed and played with each other's minds then she has nothing to say. She wrote a long note on her Insta Story, "Honest to God, the morning after I got out. Read all the negativity, heard the trolling against Sameer, mom, my sister and brother, a part of me wanted to really die. I felt that darkness again. But my family's love, Sameer's calmness and support, Bling's (her dog) kisses, Mummas constant calling and loud positive support of my fans resurrected me. If you think negativity and trolling and constant commenting is right then, my favorite line from an old song, Aise jahan se kyun hum dil lagayein. If liars, plotters, people who *****ed and played with each other's minds were accepted then all I can say is (thumbs up emoji). Am all about love and till my last breath I shall be." Neha and her family were subjected to a lot of trolling due to her strong and close bond with Pratik Sehajpal. The singer initially entered the house with Millind Gaba as her connection. However, Neha decided to dump her connection 'Millind' for Pratik Sehajpal as she was not getting along with him. Pratik, who was also Akshara Singh's partner, broke his connection with the latter for Neha. After her elimination, Neha spoke exclusively to ETimes TV and spoke how she was punished for being a married woman who had a bond with a man, "Nobody saw how we supported each other and stood by each other. We never let it affect our friendship. We got nominated for each other, we wiped each other’s tears. Whenever I was targeted, he protected me. Nobody saw all this. I am still not able to understand where we went wrong, that people are just focusing on one thing in our journey. That I find very painful. And from all this I can only understand that I am being punished for being a woman who’s married, and ended up having a bond with a man. I don’t understand why this is such a big deal and why it is such a negative thing." Neha's free spirited nature and her closeness with Pratik was judged by many and she had to face negative comments even in the house.
- Neha Bhasin gets eliminated from the show; Divya, Shamita, Nishant, Pratik, Raqesh make it to the finals: Singer Neha Bhasin, who entertained everyone with her crazy and free-spirited side is the latest contestant to get evicted in the mid-week, left all the housemates teary-eyed. Bigg Boss first announced Finale top four contestants Divya Agarwal, Nishant Bhat, Shamita Shetty and Pratik Sehajpal. The bottom two contestants were Raqesh Bapat and Neha Bhasin. They both thanked the other contestants for taking care of them and while Neha thanked Pratik individually, Raqesh thanked Shamita and promised to meet outside, if he gets eliminated. Bigg Boss then announced and asked the two to step inside a different door and try to unlock the second door which will take them into the outside world. Neha and Raqesh step inside the first door and Raqesh returns inside the house, while Neha gets eliminated. Neha's closeness with Pratik Sehajpal was discussed much on the show and in the outside world. The singer was also seen in a confused state at some point of the game and was scared of the repercussions she is going to face after stepping out of the BB OTT house.
Neha Bhasin and Pratik Sehajpal had a discussion where she was heard telling him that she is worried about her marriage getting jeopardised because of her equation with him. The singer also told Pratik that she is unsure about people outside and her family understanding the equation she shares with him.
The third contestant to be introduced in the show is popular playback singer Neha Bhasin. She sings 'Dhunki lage'. Karan calls himself a fan of her. Seeing her plastered leg, Neha says, 'I literally broke a leg'. She says she has come to the show to find out who she is without her comfort.
meets all the boys and recognises Milind and Raqesh. She calls Pratik
'a good-looking' guy. Neha is asked to select two guys, who she can
connect with. She takes Raqesh and Milind's names. When Karan says
Raqesh is already someone's connection, she picks Pratik.
- Both the guys are asked to walk and dance in heels on the song 'You are my soniya'. Without any second thoughts, Neha chooses Milind. They are the third connection.
- Dhunki Lage and Jag Ghoomiya singer Neha Bhasin is expected to join the show. Sources close to the show informed ETimes TV that she has been finalised for the show and also shot for the promo. (Photo: Instagram)
- Here the List of Celebs who are out from BB15 Here
- The third contestant to be introduced in the show is popular playback singer Neha Bhasin. She sings 'Dhunki lage'. Karan calls himself a fan of her. Seeing her plastered leg, Neha says, 'I literally broke a leg'. She says she has come to the show to find out who she is without her comfort.
- Neha meets all the boys and
recognises Milind and Raqesh. She calls Pratik 'a good-looking' guy.
Neha is asked to select two guys, who she can connect with. She takes
Raqesh and Milind's names. When Karan says Raqesh is already someone's
connection, she picks Pratik.
- Both the guys are asked to walk and dance
in heels on the song 'You are my soniya'. Without any second thoughts,
Neha chooses Milind. They are the third connection.
- Neha Bhasin (born 18 November 1982) is an Indian singer and songwriter. She is known for her playback work in Bollywood, Tollywood, Kollywood and independent songs in the genre of Indian pop and punjabi folk music. She is the recipient of two prestigious awards from Filmare and Stardust each.
- Neha Bhasin married Sameer Uddin, a music composer, in a western wedding in Tuscany, Italy on October 23, 2016
- Neha Bhasin was born in Delhi to father Ashok Bhasin and mother Rekha Bhasin. Neha belongs to a Hindu Punjabi family. Her clan is khukrain biradri which belongs to khatri Punjabi community. Neha has two siblings, An elder sister Rashi Bhasin and younger brother Anubhav Bhasin. She completed her schooling from Frank Anthony Public School. Neha won her first ever singing competition award, Mariah Carey's song Hero at the age of 9. Since she was a child, always aspired to become a popstar. She joined Shiamak Davar's dance academy to learn various dance forms. She also took vocal classical training from Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan.
- Neha became an over night sensation at age 18 when she was selected by Coke V popstars, a nationwide talent search conducted by Channel V to be a part of the 5-girl pop group Viva.
- Bhasin was
attending Lady Sri Ram College when she auditioned for Coke [V] Popstars
in 2002 and won the competition to form India's first all-girls Viva
(band) along with four other girls. After the band broke up in 2004 Neha
went on to sing for Bollywood films and Tamil film music industry. Her
first breakthrough in Bollywood was the song 'kuch khass hai' in 2007
which also got Neha her first Filmfare nomination in 2008. Neha's debut
Tamil song 'Pesugiren Pesugiren' composed by Yuvan shankar raja won Neha
the Star vijay award for best playback singer in 2008.
- Final List Here:
- Raqesh Bapat
- Zeeshan Khan
- Milind Gaba
- Nishant Bhat
- Karan Nath
- Pratik Sehajpal
- Shamita Shetty
- Urfi Javed
- Neha Bhasin
- Muskaan Jattana
- Akshara Singh
- Divya Agarwal,
- Ridhima Pandit
- Before Bigg Boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT to premiere in August Bigg Boss OTT will feature a mix of influencers, social media stars and some celebs as contestants and will stream for six weeks.