Madhuri Dixit returned to shoot for August 15 episode with India's star weightlifter Mirabhai Chanu who won a silver medal at the Tokyo Olympics
Madhuri Dixit returned to shoot for August 15 episode with India's star weightlifter Mirabhai Chanu who won a silver medal at the Tokyo Olympics -
- Bollywood’s Hero No. 1 aka the dancing star Govinda, choreographer Ganesh Acharya and actress Nora Fatehi are all set to grace the stage of Dance Deewane 3 for the Guru Purnima Special episode.
- Veteran actress Rekha
is popular amongst her fans for her beauty, grace and phenomenal
acting. Tonight, she is about to set the stage of Dance Deewane 3 on
fire with her glorious performances.
- Special guests Jaaved Jaaferi and Naved Jafri.
The dynamite dancer brothers will leave everyone in awe of their dance
skils and enchanting aura, loved watching one of the first dance shows, Boogie Woogie, judged by Jaaved and Naved.
- Sidharth Shukla grace the stage as a special guest. The actor will be promoting his recent digital shows on the dance reality show. The audience will get to see the dynamite jodi of Sidharth Shukla and Madhuri Dixit perform on a romantic song.
- Dancer and choreographer Dharmesh and Paul Marshal will
be there to charm the stage of Dance Deewane 3 with their friendship
this weekend. Dharmesh talks about his friends being his strength and
seeing Paul in one of the judge’s chair.
- Dance Deewane 3 will see some interesting sequences on the show this weekend. The 'dhak dhak' girl aka judge Madhuri Dixit will be seen dancing to the song 'kajra re' with the other judges - Tushar Kalia and Dharmesh. Raghav Juyal is back
as the show's host. He went missing from the show as he tested positive
for COVID-19. Now, after healing completely, Raghav has returned as the
show's host. Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa filled in for Raghav
for the past few episodes. Another surprise that is waiting for the
audience is actor Sidharth Shukla's presence.
- Nora Fatehi Looks
Drop-Dead Gorgeous in a Sparkly Blue Gown as She Replaces Madhuri Dixit
on Dance Deewane 3 - Nora Fatehi rocks a fabulous figure in her blue
gown Dancer Nora Fatehi replaced Madhuri Dixit in this weekend's
episode of Dance Deewane 3. The actor appeared on the show alongside
co-judges Dharmesh Yelande and Tushar Kalia.
- Nora Fatehi will fall in love with the uniqueness of the show and the talented contestants as she joins the phenomenal panel of judges as a special guest alongside Madhuri Dixit and Tushar Kalia, and guest Punit Pathak
- Dance Deewane 3: Little Govinda aka first-generation contestant Aman receives sponsorship for his education from a fan
Deewane season 3 has left viewers impressed with the talent on the
show. The dance reality show was recently graced by yesteryear
superstars Dharmendra and Shatrughan Sinha as special guests. The
channel which airs the show has shared the promo of the upcoming episode
where Dhamendra can be seen confessing that he had a huge crush on
Waheeda Rehman after watching 'Chaudhvin Ka Chand'.
- 'Dance Deewane 3' show is bravely pulling along after 18 crew members tested positive last week- a story broken by ETimes TV on March 30. Well, of course Madhuri Dixit who is one of the judges on the show was also tested but she along with most others including the host Raghav Juyal tested negative- the two exceptions being her co-judge Dharmesh Yelande and the show's producer Arvind Rao.
- "The number 18 is very high. Immense fear must have gripped everyone associated with the show 'Dance Deewane 3', including Madhuri Dixit, Tushar Kalia and Dharmesh Yelande who judge the show. Ditto for Raghav Juyal, who hosts it."
COLORS brings back Dance Deewane Season 3, commences virtual Auditions.
Dance away your lockdown blues seems to be a catchphrase these days. But to turn this into a reality and to pump up your spirits, COLORS is gearing up for the 3rd season of their popular reality show, Dance Deewane and the auditions have begun virtually! While maintaining social distancing and staying safe at their homes, participants can audition by uploading their video entries on VOOT to keep the Deewangi going. -
With Madhuri Dixit, Shashank Khaitan, Tushar Kalia coming back together as judges, the dancing queen, Madhuri Dixit recently kickstarted the audition phase by shooting season’s first promo from home. Arjun Bijlani will also return as the host for the new season. With over 1000 entries in 2 days, auditions for dance ki deewangi have commenced and virtual interactions with contenders have begun. The show has always encouraged dance enthusiasts across generations to showcase their talent and become the nation’s biggest Dance Deewana.
Nina Elavia Jaipuria, Head, Hindi Mass Entertainment and Kids TV network, Viacom18 says, “During the lockdown period, COLORS has creatively adapted to the audience's entertainment needs and strived to provide engaging content. After two successful seasons, we are delighted to return with our biggest dance franchise, Dance Deewane and the judges' trio- Madhuri Dixit, Shashank Khaitan and Tushar Kalia. With social distancing being the need of the hour, we have introduced the virtual screening process for the first time that will enable the participants to stay safe and audition from their homes.”
Manisha Sharma, Chief Content Officer, Hindi Mass Entertainment, Viacom18 says, “At COLORS, we are constantly working towards keeping our viewers connected, and hence the creative team is auditioning people across India virtually. It’s just beautiful to see how people have responded and expressed their passion for dance from their homes. Our judge, Madhuri Dixit has shot from home and we will continue planning ahead with everyone. Even in these trying times, let’s dance with joy in our hearts! We are happy to announce the comeback of Dance Deewane.”
Commenting on this, India’s dhak dhak girl and judge of Dance Deewane, Madhuri Dixit says, “I’m truly honored that we have been able to bring back another season of Dance Deewane. It’s true that dance has always been my stress buster, it helps elevate one's mood and I’m sure it is also keeping millions across the country motivated during these tough times. But don’t let this lockdown deter you, keep your spirits high and let dance be the form of expression. If you have the passion for dance and the determination to succeed, pick a corner of your house and send us a video of your dancing talent as I’m excited and eager to witness India’s deewangi for dance, once again.”
So, if you think, you have the power to mesmerize the nation with your dancing passion, go on Voot and upload your video now.