TOP 10 Controversies of Avneet Kaur
Avneet Kaur (born 13 October 2001) is an Indian actress,dancer and model. She is known for portraying Princess Yasmine in Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga and Charumati in Chandra Nandini
- Avneet Kaur started her acting journey as a participant in dance reality shows like Dance India Dance Li'l Masters and Jhalak Dikhhla Ja, when she was just 10 years old. A few years later, she gotinto actitng and was a part of daily soaps like Aladdin- Naam To Suna Hoga, Meri Maa and Chandra Nandini. This 19-year-old now wants to try different mediums like OTT and films. Avneet exclusively talks to us about her career plans and rumours of dating her TV co-actor Siddharth Nigam, Excerpts....
- Avneet Kaur, Jannat Zubair and Aashika Bhatia are the leading social media sensations. Their beauty and personality have made them the most loved actresses in the industry and among their fans.
- These actresses have displayed their acting s****s in various roles that they have portrayed on the small screen. They are phenomenal actresses and amazing fashionistas.
- Avneet is reportedly rumoured to be Siddharth Nigam’s girlfriend, however, the two are not a couple but very good friends. On the other hand, Jannat is also rumoured to be dating Faisu, however, they are also buddies. Aashika is currently dating boyfriend Roshan.
- The pretty actresses stay away from controversies.
- Talking about their net worth, according to several reports, Jannat’s current net worth is an estimated $1 million (which comes to approximately ₹7.12 crores). Avneet’s net worth (as per media reports) is $1 million. Aashika’s net worth (as per media reports) is $1.4 million, as of 2020.
I am currently focusing on my health which is the most important thing right now for everybody. I am building my immunity, I try to eat healthy things as much as I can. Earlier I didn’t have healthy eating habits, but now I really want to take care of myself. I haven’t picked up anything new in this period because I’m really demotivated and sad looking at things happening all around. Last year I tried doing some new things but this year I don't feel like doing anything. I just want to focus on my health.
You started your TV career in 2010 with dance shows like Dance India Dance Li'l masters and Jhalak Dikhhla Ja. What are your memories of those initial days as a child?
I have some beautiful memories of my initial days which I will cherish for the rest of my life. Those were the things that got me where I am today and I am very happy with my journey so far. If that wouldn’t have happened, I would have been a simple girl living in Jalandhar and wouldn’t have ever come to Mumbai to understand my passion towards acting. I am happy that I got a chance and I was able to prove myself.
Was acting on your mind when you were participating in dance shows?
That stage of my life was all about dancing. But that gave me a push that I needed to get into acting. People really express themselves when they are dancing and I also learnt to express via my dance. Being a Kathak dancer, one of the key things is expressions and my teacher made sure that I understand my emotions and show them with my eyes. This really gave me that acting kick. Kathak is part of my life now, but I am unable to practise it daily. I do dance a lot, but I would definitely want to learn more about this dance form.
Which TV show that you have done so far is closest to your heart?
Each and every show that I have done till date has helped me shape myself into the person that I am today. Every show is equally important to me because I have learnt many things from various shows, and that has made me what I am today. But a show that challenged me as an actor was Aladdin- Naam To Suna Hoga. I never thought of riding a horse or fighting with men with swords and learning martial arts, so this show made me do it all and challenged me. This show has kind of shaped me into the actor that I am today.
How has your life changed been post Aladdin?
It gave me the audience. People really liked watching Siddharth ( Nigam) and me in those roles. It had everything - drama, magic and romance. I have got a new audience because of this show, which is very young, and I am glad. I am happy that people related with the character that I played of Yasmin.
Siddharth and you have been rumoured to be dating, so how do you react to that? Does it make you uncomfortable?
We are very good friends and we both have spoken about this earlier. I don’t get upset with people who link me with Siddharth or think that we are dating. Instead I am glad that they think we are dating because our job is done there. Our chemistry is so good that people saw us as Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. It’s a compliment for us and I even congratulate Siddharth that our hard work paid off and people do believe in the characters we play.
What's next in terms of work?
I really want to try the web space. I don’t want to do television for now; I want to experience something different and would like to challenge myself with new things that I haven’t done before. So serials are not part of that because I have already done that TV, so now I want to do reality shows, films or OTT.
Do you feel you are ready for reality shows like Bigg Boss or Khatron Ke Khiladi?
I don’t think I am ready yet, but I would love to educate myself more about these shows.
Instagram ID 19m Followers Here
Twitter ID 77K Followers Here