Winner with Prize Money - 2021 Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu Season 5
- Name of the Contestant who won Rs. 1 crore on the show in
the episode that was shot today (October 5) Full Videos is here.
However, an official confirmation and further details about the winner
are awaited at the moment. The channel will schedule the episode for its
telecast very soon. Notably, this is the first time the TV series in
Telugu has witnessed its Crorepati. Earlier, contestants Umakanth,
Amarnath-Rohitha, and Somi Reddy have faced the Rs. 1 crore question in
the previous seasons of the reality TV series in Telugu. But none has
won the coveted prize money on the show so far. But this season hosted
by Jr NTR is set to create history. A few contestants have faced the Rs.
25 lakh worth question in the season so far and have quit after winning
Rs. 12, 50,000. Actor Ram Charan, who inaugurated the season on August
22, has won Rs. 25 lakhs while ace filmmakers SS Rajamouli and Koratala
Siva have also won the same recently.
- In terms of TRP
performance, the show was off to a decent start and has gradually
picked up. The Jr NTR-hosted show is airing at 8.30 PM from Monday to
Thursday. We hear that the show has got an average of 4.70 ratings in
the fifth week.So far, the ratings did not see a downfall and it shows
the craze of Jr NTR on the small screen. The sources say that this is
the best rating for the TV show in the fifth week.
- Biggest Discount Amazon's Great Indian Festival @ https://amzn.to/3zqeaiz
Mahesh Babu wins Rs. 25 lac
Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu will soon grace the show as a special guest. He has won Rs. 25 lakh in the special episode, sources close to the show reveal. Mahesh Babu has shot for the episode on Sunday (September 19) in the grand set built-in Annapurna Studios. Sources suggest that Mahesh's episode is likely to be aired towards the finale of the season. However, an official confirmation is expected soon.
- Click Here for All Questions and Answers
A young female contestant has made it FIRST to the hot seat cracking the fastest finger round and she won Prize money of Rs. 10,000
- Here the Winner:
Who will be the first contestant of the season tonight? Winner of first
Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu (Who will be Winner of 1 Crore) Swetha
Lakkaraju (Rs.10,000) and IITian Duggepogu Sunny
- Grand Gala curtain-raiser episode on August 22 (Sunday) featuring Ram Charan as the first celebrity guest of the season. Ram Charan doesn't miss a chance to pull host Jr NTR's leg and he won Rs. 80,000 in the episode so far without taking any lifeline. The upcoming episode will have the second part airing on August 23 (Monday) which is expected to have many more surprises. Besides, Ram Charan has reportedly won Rs. 25 lakhs on the show and he has donated the amount towards charity. Rumour mill has it that this is also the highest amount that a celebrity has won in the TV series in Telugu. A brain-teasing game is also awaiting tonight in the episode. Watch Here
most awaited non-fiction show of the season Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu is
to premiere on August 22 (Sunday). The show's launch was already
postponed on several occasions due to the pandemic, Jr NTR's recovery
from COVID-19, and other reasons.
- Jr NTR is likely to shoot for three days from July 10
in a special set built-in Annapurna Studios. He will interact with the
chosen contestants of the show picked through the fastest finger round.
Cinematographer Senthil of Baahubali and Eega fame was approached for
the promo shoot.
- The contestants were screened online and their profiles that will be played in the episode were also shot.
- Telugu superstar Jr NTR, who has recently announced his TV comeback as a host with Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu, has tested positive for Coronavirus. Jr NTR has taken to his micro-blogging handle to confirm the same and assures fans of his health. He and his family are currently in isolation receiving treatment.
- The premiere of
Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu, the Telugu version of the popular TV series
'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?', is most likely to be postponed to June
2021. The show, which was expected to entertain from the last week of
May, is now postponed due to reasons unknown. The pre-production
activity of the show is in progress. The channel airing the show has
been teasing fans with questions and promos of the show.
- Salary: Jr NTR is charging over Rs 7 crore as remuneration for the upcoming season. Close sources reveal that the show will have a run of over 60 episodes in the season. Interestingly, Jr NTR is making his TV comeback with this show after nearly four years. Notably, Nagarjuna has received around Rs. 4.5 crore as remuneration for the last season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. He has hosted three seasons of the show in Telugu before Chiranjeevi succeeded him as the host. However, Chiranjeevi, who has hosted the fourth season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, has apparently charged Rs. 9 crore, much higher than Nagarjuna and Jr NTR.
- All the Questions and Answers - Prashant Batar KBC (5 Crore question wrong; lost 9,680,000)
- The upcoming season is most likely to have a new title and makeover, as per sources. A special set is likely to be built in Annapurna Studios and Jr NTR is expected to shoot for the show despite his hectic #RRR shoot. However, an official confirmation and further details about the show are awaited at the moment.
- Jr NTR was last seen hosting Bigg Boss Telugu season 1 and he was widely accepted by the Telugu telly audience. Nagarjuna Akkineni stepped into Bigg Boss Telugu as a host from season 3. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi Konidela hosted the previous fourth edition of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. He made his Telugu TV debut with the show which did not fare as expected in terms of TVRs (television ratings) when compared to its earlier seasons.
- On the other hand,
Jr NTR's comeback on television is expected to be remarkable. Meelo
Evaru Koteeswarudu is the Telugu version of Bollywood superstar Amitabh
Bachchan's successful TV series Kaun Banega Crorepati. The series is
currently airing its 12th season.
- Nagarjuna has received around Rs. 4.5 crore as remuneration for the last season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. He has hosted three seasons of the show in Telugu
- Chiranjeevi, who has hosted the fourth season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, has apparently charged Rs. 9 crore
- Jr NTR is charging over Rs 7 crore as remuneration for the upcoming season
Rs. 5,000,000 winners -Somi Reddy (January 3, 2016)
Rs. 2,500,000 winners
- Ayshi and Donfor (November 12, 2015)
- Makton and Dolsia (December 11, 2015)
- Dondoris (December 22, 2015)
- The show was recently announced yet the show's launch got reportedly postponed due to the spike in COVID-19 cases.
- In the wake of a growing concern over TV shootings, Jr NTR has also tested positive for Coronavirus. It remains to be seen if the show's launch will be further postponed. Sources reveal that the pre-production activity is currently in progress.