10 REAL REASONS behind Sidharth Shukla death
REAL REASON behind Sidharth Shukla death
- Smoking to stress, possible reasons of sudden cardiac death
- High stress levels and unhealthy lifestyle could be the other reasons that could make one susceptible to heart attack.
- Rising trend of sudden cardiac arrest followed by massive heart attack or irregular heart beat, known as, Ventricular Fibrillation or Ventricular Tachycardia, in individuals younger than 40 years, has emerged as a matter of concern in past one decade. These heart attacks are common in individuals with irregular lifestyle, excessive consumption of fast food, heavy smoking, drug or steroid abuse and strong family history of cardiac complications
- With rising individual earning capacity of younger generation and degrading lifestyle, youngsters are becoming prone to massive heart attacks or sudden cardiac arrest. Strain and stress of modern life is also one of the most common triggering factors of heart attacks in youngsters, both men and women alike. There is an urgent need to create awareness about healthy lifestyle, routine workout regimen, avoiding alcohol, tobacco or drugs abuse and yearly or six monthly full body check-ups to avoid heart complications in youngsters
- Smoking can indeed kill you. The arteries of the heart are covered by a smooth paint or coating that prevents blood clots. Smoking erodes the paint and the smooth surface becomes rough. When this happens, we call it a plaque erosion or plaque rupture. How it happens is that blood cannot differentiate between an internal or an external injury. When you get an injury outside, there is blood clot to prevent blood loss. When there is erosion of plaque, due to smoking or other reasons, blood feeling irregularity in the artery, starts to clot and could lead to sudden heart attack
WHAT HAPPENED TO SIDHARTH SHUKLA THE NIGHT BEFORE HIS DEATH?
- Sidharth Shukla breathed his last on September 2 of a massive heart attack at his Mumbai home. The Bigg Boss 13 winner was rushed to Cooper Hospital, Mumbai, and soon after, the doctors declared him brought dead. It was reported that he had taken some medicines before he went to bed and did not wake up in the morning. So what happened to Sidharth Shukla the night before?
- As per police sources, at around 3-3.30 am, Sidharth Shukla woke up and started feeling very uneasy. He informed his mother about uneasiness and chest pain. His mother gave him some water and put him to bed. However, Sidharth Shukla did not wake up in the morning. His mother tried to wake him up but he did not respond. His mother then called his sister, who in turn called the doctor.
- At 9.40 am, Sidharth Shukla was brought to Cooper Hospital in an ambulance. His sister, brother-in-law, cousin brother and three friends were present. At 10.15 am doctor's at Cooper Hospital declared him dead. Sidharth Shukla's body was examined thrice at the casualty ward. No external injury and no foul play was reported.
WHAT DID DOCTORS SAY ABOUT SIDHARTH SHUKLA'S DEATH?
- After Sidharth's family took him to Cooper Hospital, Dr Niranjan examined him at 10.30 am and declared him dead before admission. The doctor also said that there were no injuries on the body of the late actor. Cops were not informed initially. Sidharth Shukla's sister, brother-in-law, cousin brother and three friends reached Cooper Hospital in an ambulance carrying Sidharth Shukla.
SIDHARTH SHUKLA'S POST-MORTEM STARTED AT 3.45 pm
- As per the latest reports, Sidharth Shukla's post-mortem started at 3.45 pm. The post-mortem process will be recorded on video and two cops from Mumbai police will be present as witnesses. A team of doctors is conducting the post-mortem. Since the case is sensitive, and taking cues from previous experience of Sushant Singh Rajput, cops and doctors are double-checking everything.
- The post-mortem is likely to be over
by 6 pm. For now, Sidharth's family has not raised any doubts. However,
the cops will record statements of the family members after the
post-mortem is done, the body handed over and final rites finished. At
the time, cops will also take into consideration any doubts, if raised,
by any family member or anyone else.
- Cops will also investigate if Sidharth was on any medication and if he took any medicines before going to bed.
SIDHARTH SHUKLA DIES AT 40
- Sidharth Shukla breathed his last at the age of 40 on September 2. The cause of the death is yet to be ascertained. A team of police is present at Shukla's residence for investigation, Mumbai Police sources told India Today.
- Siddharth Shukla's body was closely examined several times in the casualty ward and the doctor did not find any external injury marks anywhere on his body. At the same time, the Mumbai Police also recorded the statement of Siddharth Shukla's mother, sister and brother-in-law.
- 3 doctors are conducting the post mortem. There are 2 Witnesses, 2 ward boys, and 1 Videography Team. The viscera will also be preserved. According to police sources, the family has informed the police that the dead body of Siddharth Shukla will remain in the Cooper Hospital on Thursday. The body will be first taken to the Juhu office of Brahma Kumaris where the religious rituals will be conducted and then the mortal remains will be brought home.
Sidharth Shukla Death LIVE: Late Actor's Last Rites To Take Place, Informs Family