Full Details - Transgender Priyanka Singh 2021 Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Contestant
The recent episode of Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 has witnessed the contestants revealing about her first love and heartbreak. All the contestants including trans woman contestant Priyanka Singh made some emotional revelations about the same. Priyanka revealed about her first love Ravi who she fondly called 'Abbai'. Having seen him at a ceremony, she stated that they were in a six year courtship but she never confessed her feelings for him. Priyanka added that she proposed for marriage after her sex reassignment surgery. Though he initially agreed, he later flipped sides upon his parents' pressure. Priyanka disclosed that he came to her saying he can't marry her as his parents are forcing to marry another woman and he rejected her as she can't have babies. Priyanka emotionally shared that she consulted many doctors to become a mom and conveyed the same to him as well. She burst into tears adding that he rejected her saying that she can never have kids and also verbally abused like none. Leaving the balloon with his name written on it, Priyanka stated that she will always be for him when needed and also emotionally requested Ravi to never step back into her life.
- Priyanka was born Sai Teja, one of the youngest of the three siblings. Though her mother was supportive, she is waiting for acceptance from her father. Although she joined Jabardasth initially to only ‘play’ female characters, it is her association with the show and her TikTok followers that gave her the much-needed courage and strength to get the gender reassignment surgery as she always wanted to since childhood.
- She is the second trans woman contestant to feature in the reality TV series after Tamanna Simhadri in Bigg Boss Telugu season 3.
- Latest News:
Transwoman contestant Priyanka Singh alleges Lobo touched her inappropriately: After the completion of the recent nomination task, Priyanka can be seen telling Kajal and Siri that Lobo has touched her inappropriately during a conversation. Lobo then made a gesture to her which she got but was covering it up. Priyanka then claimed that Lobo touched her. Though she didn't give a detailed account, this revelation left Kajal and Siri shocked. Kajal opined that she should have strongly expressed her objection and discomfort to Lobo at the moment. When Priyanka asked Kajal to ignore the matter, Siri assured to tell him or Ravi about the same. However, Lobo's version of this incident hasn't been aired in the episode.
Priyanka Singh and Uma Devi engage in an ugly spat; the former asks the senior actress to 'shut up' - While nominating the best and worst performers of the first week giving their reasons, Priyanka Singh named Uma Devi as the worst performer asking her to not to be adamant, rude and down look upon others. While Uma posed a serious objection to this, it sparked a verbal spat between the two. While Uma tells Priyanka not to drag upbringing into the argument, she refuses to change for anyone. The fight gets uglier when Priyanka asks Uma to 'shut up'. Priyanka quickly apologises to Uma for the same and the housemates had to intervene and help them cool down. Priyanka also emotionally revealed how she had to take up her family responsibilities quite early and missed her brothers and laughter so much in life. She named Lobo as the best performer. Priyanka is the first trans woman contestant of the season and it is shown that she is having a liking for Maanas and Sreerama Chandra. While Maanas said he respects Priyanka and her feelings, he felt Ravi is overplaying this point. Meanwhile, Lobo was named as the best performer, Jaswanth aka Jessie was named as the worst performer by a majority of housemates. Jessie was sent to jail while the rest of the housemates tried to cheer him up.
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Transgender actress Priyanka Singh to take part in the show.
Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 which is set to premiere on September 5 (Sunday) has an interesting celebrity line-up this season. Sources close to the show confirmed that popular Transgender actress Priyanka Singh, who shot to fame with Jabardasth is a part of the upcoming season and is already quarantined at a posh hotel in Hyderabad along with his co-contestants. Howe
ver, an official confirmation on this is expected only in the premiere episode.
Jabardasth Sai Teja Facing Problems After Becoming Transgender: Sai Teja is one of the comedian who appears in Jabardasth and entertaining the people from years. Recently he gave an interview and open up about problems that facing after turned into transgender. Sai Teja said a director offered him a special song in a movie, but he said him for skin show. Teja said he came to know what type of problems will face after changing into transgender. For more details users can watch the video.
- Priyanka Singh is an Indian Actress, who works in Telugu Film Industry. Age 26, Unmarried. She was born on 22 November 1995 and brought up in Hyderabad, Telangana. at the age of 20 , She undergone through sex change and also changed her name Sai Teja to Priyanka.
- Priyanka Singh Career, She made her Television debut with Jabardasth on ETV Telugu and also appeared in show Adirindi. She made her Movie debut with Balakrishnudu (2017), Directed by Pavan Mallela and also acted in Manasynodu (2018), Directed by Satyavarapu Venkateswararao. Now, She is One of the Contestants in Bigg Boss Telugu 5, hosted by Nagarjuna.
Priyanka, the next contestant of the season, enters with a colorful performance. Nagarjuna tells transwoman actress Priyanka You are inspiration to many; lets protect the freedom of thought.
- I'll remain your Teja ever daddy, please understand and accept me - Priyanka Singh
- Trans woman contestant Priyanka makes an emotional
plea to her father. Priyanka, who revealed that her dad doesn't know
about her *** reassignment surgery, told her dad, "I'll remain your Teja
ever daddy, please understand and accept me". Nagarjuna supports her.
- Transgender actress Priyanka Singh, who shot to fame with Jabardasth
- The 5th edition of Bigg Boss Telugu is set to entertain the telly audiences in a new time slot.
- The show will now air at 10PM on weekdays while the weekend episodes will continue to air at 9PM. Notably, the previous seasons were aired at 9:30 PM on weekdays.
- The channel airing the upcoming season has confirmed the same on its social media handle recently. However, this change in time slot has evoked a mixed response from netizens.
- Nagarjuna Akkineni will return to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 and he is expected to shoot for the premiere episode on Saturday. Keep watching the space for more updates.
- Anchor Ravi, who is the telly audiences' favourite entertainer, is touted to be a part of the upcoming season. The ace TV host has been approached for the show a couple of times but he is likely to take part in this season.
- VJ Sunny, The Kalyana Vaibhogam actor is yet another popular TV celeb who is rumoured to be taking part in the upcoming fifth edition. He has been away from television for a while now. The first look of his upcoming debut film as a male lead was released recently. However, he is most likely to participate in Bigg Boss Telugu season 5. He has been keen upon Bigg Boss Telugu for a while now.
- Manas Nagulapalli, This actor of Koilamma and Deeparadhana fame is also rumoured to be a contestant on the forthcoming season of Bigg Boss Telugu. He has played the male lead in a few Telugu movies but his successful stint on TV has made him one of the most probable contestants of the season.
- Uma Devi aka Bhagyam of Karthika Deepam fame is an interesting name on the list of the rumoured contestants. She is playing a key role in the show and a few other daily soaps as well. It remains to be seen if the actress will pause her shows to appear on Bigg Boss Telugu 5.
- RJ Kajal, This Radio Jockey-anchor is most likely to be seen on BB Telugu season 5 if the buzz on social media is anything to go by. Her interviews and content on the internet are popular and she can be an interesting addition to the list of contestants.
- Shailaja Priya, She is a familiar face to the Telugu audiences; thanks to her notable supporting roles in successful Telugu films like Mirchi starring Prabhas, Anushka and others. She is a must mention in every list of the rumoured contestants of the season.
- Varshini Sounderajan, Rumour mill has it that this popular TV host is a part of the upcoming season 5 of Bigg Boss Telugu. However, close sources reveal that she has opted out of the show due to unknown reasons.
- Jaswanth Shanmukh, This social media influencer recently made headlines for being charged with drunken driving. He is now most likely to participate in the upcoming edition of Bigg Boss Telugu. The fact that social media influencers hogged limelight in BB Telugu 4 is fueling rumours about his participation in season 5. Notably, his rumoured bea Deepthi Sunaina was a contestant on Bigg Boss Telugu season 2.