Full Details - Vishwa 2021 Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Contestant
Vishwa became the new captain of the house. Notably, this is the second time he was emerged as the captain by winning the captaincy task. In the captaincy task, the contenders had to collect sand and fill in their respective containers crossing the obstacles in the path. Jaswanth was the Sanchalak of the task. Vishwa filled his container with more volumes of sand than the rest of the contenders and won the task to become the new captain. Maanas, Sunny, Anee, Vishwa, Anee and Priya were the other captaincy contenders. Priya gave him the captain band. Sunny, Maanas and Priyanka volunteered to become the Ration Manager. In a task where the contenders had to collect and arrange lunch boxes, Priyanka outperformed Sunny with the help of Maanas to become the Ration Manager. Vishwa succeeded Siri as the captain of the house in season 5. He earned flak from the housemates as a captain. During his captaincy, Anee initially refused to be in the kitchen team. Vishwa eventually convinced her to join the kitchen team. Team Green along with Siri and Kajal got disqualified as the captaincy contenders due to a violation by Sweta and Lobo. For the unversed, the housemates were divided into four teams and they participated in the captaincy contender task - BB Bommala Factory. All the four teams had to prepare dolls while Kajal and Siri judged the dolls of their opponent team as Sanchalaks. The teams of both Ravi and Priya got a special power which let them grab the dolls of their opponent teams.
Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 promised 5x entertainment and the makers are trying to keep up their word. The upcoming episode will see the power room getting unlocked. Vishwa will gain access to the room through a special task and Bigg Boss gives him a special power, too. He can send away all the clothes of two contestants of his choice. Vishwa's choice remains to be seen. Priya and Ravi are likely to be ones to get affected by Vishwa's special power. However, an official confirmation can be expected in the upcoming episode. The nomination task also witnessed some arguments between the contestants. Jaswanth got into an argument with Vishwa while Hamida and Lahari had an argument, too. Sarayu and Sunny also had a small tiff during the nomination task. Jaswanth indeed got emotional and hugged Nataraj as the latter called him unfit for the BB house due to his innocence. RJ Kajal also got emotional while talking about her love for Bigg Boss and how the contestants misinterpreted it.
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: TV actor Vishwa makes a smashing entry as the next contestant to take part in the show.
Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 which is set to premiere on September 5 (Sunday) has an interesting celebrity line-up this season. TV actor Vishwa, who shot to fame with is a part of the upcoming season and is already quarantined at a posh hotel in Hyderabad along with his co-contestants.
- Vishwa flaunts his strength by squashing apples with his biceps.
- TV actor Vishwa.
- The 5th edition of Bigg Boss Telugu is set to entertain the telly audiences in a new time slot.
- The show will now air at 10PM on weekdays while the weekend episodes will continue to air at 9PM. Notably, the previous seasons were aired at 9:30 PM on weekdays.
- The channel airing the upcoming season has confirmed the same on its social media handle recently. However, this change in time slot has evoked a mixed response from netizens.
- Nagarjuna Akkineni will return to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 and he is expected to shoot for the premiere episode on Saturday. Keep watching the space for more updates.
- Anchor Ravi, who is the telly audiences' favourite entertainer, is touted to be a part of the upcoming season. The ace TV host has been approached for the show a couple of times but he is likely to take part in this season.
- VJ Sunny, The Kalyana Vaibhogam actor is yet another popular TV celeb who is rumoured to be taking part in the upcoming fifth edition. He has been away from television for a while now. The first look of his upcoming debut film as a male lead was released recently. However, he is most likely to participate in Bigg Boss Telugu season 5. He has been keen upon Bigg Boss Telugu for a while now.
- Manas Nagulapalli, This actor of Koilamma and Deeparadhana fame is also rumoured to be a contestant on the forthcoming season of Bigg Boss Telugu. He has played the male lead in a few Telugu movies but his successful stint on TV has made him one of the most probable contestants of the season.
- Uma Devi aka Bhagyam of Karthika Deepam fame is an interesting name on the list of the rumoured contestants. She is playing a key role in the show and a few other daily soaps as well. It remains to be seen if the actress will pause her shows to appear on Bigg Boss Telugu 5.
- RJ Kajal, This Radio Jockey-anchor is most likely to be seen on BB Telugu season 5 if the buzz on social media is anything to go by. Her interviews and content on the internet are popular and she can be an interesting addition to the list of contestants.
- Shailaja Priya, She is a familiar face to the Telugu audiences; thanks to her notable supporting roles in successful Telugu films like Mirchi starring Prabhas, Anushka and others. She is a must mention in every list of the rumoured contestants of the season.
- Varshini Sounderajan, Rumour mill has it that this popular TV host is a part of the upcoming season 5 of Bigg Boss Telugu. However, close sources reveal that she has opted out of the show due to unknown reasons.
- Jaswanth Shanmukh, This social media influencer recently made headlines for being charged with drunken driving. He is now most likely to participate in the upcoming edition of Bigg Boss Telugu. The fact that social media influencers hogged limelight in BB Telugu 4 is fueling rumours about his participation in season 5. Notably, his rumoured bea Deepthi Sunaina was a contestant on Bigg Boss Telugu season 2.