Full Details - Vishwa Raj 2021 Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Contestant
Vishwa getting evicted and other major events of the episode: In Sunday's episode of Bigg Boss Telugu 5, the housemates were divided into two groups. They had to guess the song based on the visual display on the screen. Sreerama Chandra was saved in the episode. The housemates then had to pick a chit and imitate the housemate mentioned in it while their teammates had to guess the name. Maanas guessed it wrong when Siri tried to imitate Anee. Sunny’s team won the task. Jaswanth got saved next. Nagarjuna reprimanded Kajal for checking her eviction status before being asked to.
- Sunny named Shanmukh as the worst performer for not following a few rules as a Sanchalak. Shanmukh said he didn’t want to micro-manage.
- Shanmukh named Priyanka saying the latter got physical during the task.
- Priyanka named Vishwa for misunderstanding her during the task.
- Vishwa named Jessie for giving up on the task.
- Jessie named Kajal for losing confidence during the week.
- Kajal named Siri for shifting sides and supporting Sreerama Chandra in the immunity challenge.
- Siri named Kajal saying the latter underperformed this week.
- Maanas named Shanmukh citing a few statements of the latter as a captain.
- Ravi named Maanas citing a difference of opinion during a task.
- Sreerama Chandra named Kajal saying her reason for nominating him was not convincing.
- Anee named Sunny, stating that he was being biased to his friends. Sunny justified his performance in the task.
Priyanka was saved next.
Out of Kajal and Vishwa, the latter got evicted from the show. Anee, Sreerama Chandra and Sunny were shell-shocked. Vishwa asked the housemates to be themselves and apologised to his wife Shraddha.
In conversation with host Nagarjuna, Vishwa said BB house taught him to talk it off with anyone, especially after a fight.
Sreerama Chandra said Vishwa’s eviction was disappointing as the latter was an all-rounder. Ravi called Vishwa the best Sanchalak, captain and ration manager, too. Vishwa then ranked the contestants. He ranked Priyanka as No 10 and Sreerama Chandra as No. 1.
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Vishwa Raj to take part in the show.
Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 which is set to premiere on September 5 (Sunday) has an interesting celebrity line-up this season. Sources close to the show confirmed that popular Actor and fitness trainer Vishwa Raj, who shot to fame with Yuva and Ganga tho Rambabu, is a part of the upcoming season and is already quarantined at a posh hotel in Hyderabad along with his co-contestants. However, an official confirmation on this is expected only in the premiere episode.
- Ad: Diet & Nutrition Coupons @ https://amzn.to/38FmccH
Born in 1989, Sunny hails from Khammam where he completed his schooling and later obtained his B.Com degree in Osmania college, Hyderabad.
- TV actor Vishwa is quite a familiar face to the telly audiences. He played prominent roles in the popular TV shows Yuva, Ganga tho Rambabu and Ganga and Manga and appeared in Dance Jodi Dance and many other special shows.
- Vishwa is also a fitness freak who never
misses a chance to hit the gym. During the lockdown, he has inspired and
tutored many to stay fit physically and mentally.fit.
- In one of his online interviews, Vishwa mentioned that he admires Hollywood actor Sivester Stallone, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and famed Tamil actor Surya and their fitness levels. Vishwa also revealed that he adores Hindi actor Suniel Shetty who appreciated his physique and advised to never quit gym.
- Vishwa is one of the most sought-after fitness trainers in the industry with clients from both inside and outside the telly world. He has motivated his wife Shraddha to shed close to 20kgs with his fitness and diet regime.
- Vishwa is also an entrepreneur who is offering consultancy services in overseas education. He ventured into the business after the passing of one of his younger brothers.
- Besides, Vishwa is a talented cricket player and a key part in Team Telugu Warriors, one of the successful franchises in Celebrity Cricket League (CCL).
- The 5th edition of Bigg Boss Telugu is set to entertain the telly audiences in a new time slot.
- The show will now air at 10PM on weekdays while the weekend episodes will continue to air at 9PM. Notably, the previous seasons were aired at 9:30 PM on weekdays.
- The channel airing the upcoming season has confirmed the same on its social media handle recently. However, this change in time slot has evoked a mixed response from netizens.
- Nagarjuna Akkineni will return to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 and he is expected to shoot for the premiere episode on Saturday. Keep watching the space for more updates.
- Anchor Ravi, who is the telly audiences' favourite entertainer, is touted to be a part of the upcoming season. The ace TV host has been approached for the show a couple of times but he is likely to take part in this season.
- VJ Sunny, The Kalyana Vaibhogam actor is yet another popular TV celeb who is rumoured to be taking part in the upcoming fifth edition. He has been away from television for a while now. The first look of his upcoming debut film as a male lead was released recently. However, he is most likely to participate in Bigg Boss Telugu season 5. He has been keen upon Bigg Boss Telugu for a while now.
- Manas Nagulapalli, This actor of Koilamma and Deeparadhana fame is also rumoured to be a contestant on the forthcoming season of Bigg Boss Telugu. He has played the male lead in a few Telugu movies but his successful stint on TV has made him one of the most probable contestants of the season.
- Uma Devi aka Bhagyam of Karthika Deepam fame is an interesting name on the list of the rumoured contestants. She is playing a key role in the show and a few other daily soaps as well. It remains to be seen if the actress will pause her shows to appear on Bigg Boss Telugu 5.
- RJ Kajal, This Radio Jockey-anchor is most likely to be seen on BB Telugu season 5 if the buzz on social media is anything to go by. Her interviews and content on the internet are popular and she can be an interesting addition to the list of contestants.
- Shailaja Priya, She is a familiar face to the Telugu audiences; thanks to her notable supporting roles in successful Telugu films like Mirchi starring Prabhas, Anushka and others. She is a must mention in every list of the rumoured contestants of the season.
- Varshini Sounderajan, Rumour mill has it that this popular TV host is a part of the upcoming season 5 of Bigg Boss Telugu. However, close sources reveal that she has opted out of the show due to unknown reasons.
- Jaswanth Shanmukh, This social media influencer recently made headlines for being charged with drunken driving. He is now most likely to participate in the upcoming edition of Bigg Boss Telugu. The fact that social media influencers hogged limelight in BB Telugu 4 is fueling rumours about his participation in season 5. Notably, his rumoured bea Deepthi Sunaina was a contestant on Bigg Boss Telugu season 2.