Kannada Cooking TV Show Bombaat Bhojana Season 2 - Latest update, Recipes, Celebs, Contestants, Dishes
- Kannada cookery show Bombaat Bhojana is set to get more exciting from this Monday. Season two of the show will be premiered on September 27 at 12.30 pm. The promo of the show, hosted by Sihi Kahi Chandru, has already aroused the curiosity of television viewers.
About the Season 2:
Kannada cooking reality show ' ' is all set to return to the small screen with its latest edition. The show will be premiering today (September 28) on a Kannada general entertainment channel.
- Bombaat Bhojana is a unique cooking show which features some of the host's favourite restaurants.
- hosts the series on a regular basis. He is a popular actor as well as a TV personality. He brings his unique style and persona to the program which adds to its glamour. He has an inimitable flair for presentation which makes the show even more interesting.
- features as one of Karnataka’s most famous cooking shows and will soon premiere on a Kannada entertainment channel.
- Earlier, the previous season of Bombaat Bhojana treated the viewers across Sihi Kahi Chandru’s chosen restaurants to share their best dishes. In addition to it, Sihi Kahi Chandru also presents his own recipes in some segments as well.
- He prepares dishes himself and shares the technique with the audience members. He continuously encouraged men to try their hand at cooking as well. His humorous touch and jolly attitude make the show a must-watch for everyone including seasoned cooks as well as amateurs who would like to try their hand.
- Known for his culinary s****s, Chandru will prepare a variety of dishes in the presence of celebrity guests by talking to them about their favourite dishes, hobbies and upcoming projects. The show, which went on air last October has featured actors like Karunya Ram, Krishi Thapanda, Vanitha Vasu and Deepa Bhaskar among others.
- Kannada cookery show 'Bombaat Bhojana' completes 100 days of a successful run
Chandru, who is essentially an actor, has been busy balancing his work on this show, with his other television and film commitments. He plays the role of the father in the TV show Nannarasi Radhe which is one among the few popular TV shows. He will also be seen in an important role in the film Family Pack which stars Likith Shetty and Amrutha Iyengar in lead roles.
Bombaat Bhojana completes 150 episodes
150 Episodes Special:
- Popular cookery show Bombaat Bhojana has successfully completed 150 episodes. The show, hosted by Sihi Kahi Chandru, is currently on air from Monday to Friday at 12.30 pm.
- Sihi Kahi Chandru says, “I
am very happy with the response Bombaat Bhojana is getting, especially
in our time slot, as it is one of the highly rated shows. The channel
is getting new viewers through our show.” To commemorate the occasion, a book called Bombaat Bhojana has been published.
- As the show has completed 150 episodes, on the April 12 episode, flautist Pravin Godkindi will be the special guest. The show, which went on air on October 19, had celebrities like Karunya Ram, Krishi Thapanda, Vanitha Vasu, Deepa Bhaskar and other actors from Sandalwood on it.
- Meanwhile, host, actor and former Bigg Boss contestant Sihi Kahi Chandru will also participate in the cookery show Cookku with Kirikku, which will go on air from tonight at 8.30 pm. The star cast of the show includes Kirik Keerthi, Chandan Kumar, Kavitha Gowda, Vanitha vasu, Remo, Lasya Nagaraj, Arun Sagar, Pratham, Karunya Ram, Chaitra Vasudevan, Nayana, Vishwa, Abighna Bhat and Jagappa.