Latest Update on Divorce: Samantha Akkineni & Naga Chaitanya Separation
The couple has allegedly met marriage counselors to sort out their differences.
- The two have even approached the Family Court, but there has been no official confirmation from them yet about their alleged divorce rumours.
- On the work front, Samantha was last seen in The Family Man 2 and will soon be seen in Shakuntalam film.
- On the other hand, Naga Chaitanya will be seen in Laal Singh Chaddha with Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan. He will also be seen in Love Story 2021 with Sai Pallavi.
- Nagarjuna is leaving no stone unturned in mending ways between the
- A source was quoted by a media portal saying, “Not that Naga
Chaitanya is guilty of any sins of marital transgression. He has never
cheated on his wife. On the contrary, he has been a loving husband ever
since they tied the knot at a simple ceremony in Goa in 2017. Ever since
then, he has been the portrait of a loving husband. So much so that
when he had to be rude to his wife on-screen in the film Majili, Naga
found it very difficult to look into his wife’s eyes with hatred for the
camera. Now when he is asked to mend bridges with Samantha, he doesn’t
know where to start.”
- The source even added saying, “He is only waiting to fix the marriage as soon as he knows what the problem is.
When it started:
- Samantha dropped 'Akkineni' from Social Media: Well, the rumours of Samantha Akkineni and Naga Chaitanya's divorce have
been doing rounds on social media for a long time now. The news of
Samantha and Naga Chaitanya's separation started when the actress
dropped 'Akkineni' from her social media handles.
- Samantha not attended Nagarjuna Birthday: Post that Samantha's absence from her father-in-law Nagarjuna's birthday
added even more chaos as the entire Akkineni family was in attendance.
- Nagarjuna Ignoring Media: During the Bigg Boss 5 Telugu show's press meet, actor Nagarjuna decided to not meet the media. His team has cited coronavirus as the reason.