Star Vs Food To Release Date, Host, Judges, Schedule Way To Watch
- Kareena Kapoor Khan new show ‘Star Vs Food’ is all set to began with all drama and fun the show will revolve around a cooking show where you will see many popular Bollywood celebrities who are going to create huge amount of buzz. Cooking food seems easy but it take lot of patience and hard work to create delicious dish so check Star Vs Food To Release Date.
- Ad: BUY Amazon's Choice of Philips Mixer Grinder HL7756/00 750W, 3 Jars
- In recent promo of show you will see Kareena Kapoor, Karan Johar, Malaika Arora, Arjun Kapoor and Pratik Gandhi cooking some delicious dish the show is going to be very amazing and full of entertainment, entertainment and entertainment. So now lets check out the complete details about Star Vs Food To Release Date, Host, Judges, Schedule Way To Watch.
- In an exclusive teaser Kareena Kapoor share “anyone who knows Kapoor clan, knows how much we love to eat! I am excited to be finally able to share the sneak peek at discovery plus star vs food. It was love at first bite for me creating the mouthwatering pizza. Thank you Chef Sarita Pereira for your patience you amazing.”
- The show will be in very unique format as compare to other show as your favorite Bollywood celebrities will be working under professional chef which is going to be very challenging and kind of fun activity for them. The show will hit the screen in month of April 15 and it will telecast in Discovery plus the promo of the show is out and everyone is way excited for this one not only fans but many Bollywood stars too they seem excited.
- Kareena share the post on her Instagram which she captioned it as “Anyone who knows the Kapoor clan, knows how much we love to eat! I’m excited to finally be able to share a sneak peek at @discoveryplusin’s #StarVsFood. It was love at first bite for me creating the mouthwatering Pizza. Thank you Chef Sarita Pereira for your patience! You were amazing!” So stay tuned with us to get the latest update from our page.
- Malaika Arora, Pratik Gandhi, Karan Johar, Arjun Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor
- I think if you watch a blank wall for an hour, it will be a time well spent, rather than watching this show. Forget about the culinary s****s and everything, but it's hard to see undeserving and stupidity being displayed that too by Discovery. The concept is so stupid that it might have a chance of winning the Oscars if there was a category for worst content, acting, story etc. Without a competition, just swooping all the awards. I am giving 1 cos you can give zero or even minus rating.
- Cring factor! Star tantrums! Wish they took actors more down to earth who would try learn the new talent without showing off their "oh my goodness .. I dunno to cook"....and add on some innovative touch to their recipies. Thats my take. Basically, there's no takeaway from the show. Kudos to the chef's ..... for just bearing them...:D.
- Is that how low we've gone as Bharat and it's culture that we have to see these crooked, corrupt, drug addict faces all the time? I'm ready to pay to stop watching these anti nationals, just throw them off the screen.. boycott #Discovery.
Janhvi Kapoor Khan Adds Her Sass To Episode 1 Of Star VS Food 2(Photo Credit: Instagram)
- Ad: BUY Amazon's Choice ****erfly Smart Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove, Black
- Earlier this year, discovery+ launched its new show for food lovers and the ones who crave some hot B-Town gossip. Star vs Food season 1 saw Kareena Kapoor Khan, Karan Johar and more celebs trying their hand at cooking while they spilled some tea for their fans. While the season managed to garner a lot of headlines, the makers came up with the second season and the first guest was Janhvi Kapoor.
- Janhvi made her Bollywood debut with Dhadak and is fast approaching success film after film. The actor is candid and fun when it comes to her chats in Interviews and shows, and she brings the same fun side to the kitchen platform and is fun to watch. While she drops the F-Bombs like an ultimate millennial she also reveals how she hides in her car to not get papped in the city.
- Janhvi is known for her fashion sense and the oomph she brings to every room she enters. And while one would expect a star to be a bit subtly dressed in a kitchen, the Dhadak actor dressed like a diva. Though it wasn’t really appropriate for the set-up, she still looked a million bucks in the off-shoulder jumpsuit.
- The digital medium has surely given the liberty for the emotions to flow, but the beep comes in handy too. Janhvi is put to test in the kitchen and that calls for some shocks to and when shocked, Kapoor screams ***. Not once but twice and gets a nod from all the millennials.
- One would consider Janhvi Kapoor to be a shy kid in the school. But don’t get fooled, our girl was a riot. Her friends revealed she used to steal everyone else’s tiffin and finish them even before they reached the canteen. The catch was, she herself never brought one to the school.
- The real fun begins here. Janhvi invites her three friends to the brunch, one of which is Namrata Purohit, her fitness trainer and friends. Namrata reveals how they once hatched a plan to sneak Kapoor out from the gym without the paparazzi knowing.
- When asked why she did so, Janhvi Kapoor said, “Because I wasn’t supposed to be at the gym, I was supposed to be home, tired and sad. They were literally chasing us on bikes, and we were going around in her car and we had to stop at some dingy location and then I had to get back into my car. You know the amount of times I have hidden in the trunk of my car? So many times! There’s always a blanket in my car. There’s always a blanket every time I am at a place I am not supposed to be at or with someone I am not supposed to be with.”