TOP 10 Controversies of Abhishek Raaja (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)
As a part of the ‘Oru Kadhai Sollattuma’ task, Abhishek recounted how his father fell ill after their driver died without repaying them and how he had to work hard to reclaim the house that his father pledged. Abhishek also shared his regret of not being able to take care of his father while he was sick as he got married. He felt his father would have lived a little longer if he could have taken care of the latter. Abishek further shared his excitement over receiving a letter of appreciation from the former President of India late A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
- Social media sensation Abhishek Raaja is the first contestant to enters the Bigg Boss Tamil 5.
- 'I can't fake for 100 days. I am going to be myself' Abishek Raaja
- The social media influencer sets the stage on fire with his
dashing dance moves. He dances to the groovy tune of Jayam Ravi's popular songs.
- 'Just like how a mosquito got immuned and sits on the mosquito repellent, I am also immune to trolls and criticisms now' Abishek Raaja
- Host Kamal wished Abishek as he is celebrating his birthday today. The contestant shares, it is a huge honour for him to get a birthday wish from Kamal
Abishek Raaja is a multifaceted talent who is an emcee, actor, writer, video jockey, creative director, social media sensation, and much more.
- He was also featured in the movie Imaikka Nodigal.
- He is popular for his style of presenting reviews and conducting celebrity interviews.