TOP 10 Controversies of Akshara Reddy (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)
Akshara Reddy began to narrate her story as part of the Oru Kadhai Sollattuma task. She spoke about the most important heroes in her life, her father, mother and brother. She lost her dad when she was 8 years old. She couldn’t even sense his loss and felt it after 3 odd years from the age of 11. She narrated in detail about the sacrifices her mom made and her staying alone for all her life without getting remarried. She highlighted the ordeal faced by her mom of falling ill due to kidney ailment in 2019 and how she and her brother overcame it. She remembered her brother and thanked him for the love and affection he showers on her in father’s absence.
Akshara Reddy suffers an emotional breakdown after the weekend episode with Kamal Haasan: Their team composed of Akshara Reddy, Priyanka Deshpande, Chinna Ponnu and Ciby got an appreciation for their good work.
Kamal gave a task. He asked each and every contestant to give one like and one dislike to another contestant based on their observation in these 5 odd days. But, they were asked to give the reason too. There were few contestants who neither got likes nor dislikes. Kamal opined that not being liked or disliked by anyone indicates the contestant is yet to leave a mark with his/her presence. He asked the contestants who didn't get a like or dislike to be more active. At the end of the task, Akshara Reddy got 4 dislikes. Kamal and many others expressed their surprise over it. She was hurt by the number of 'dislikes' she got. Folk artist Thamarai Selvi was shocked by the feedback from her inmates. Priyanka explained the nitty-gritty of the show and shared tips on how to play the game. She asked Thamarai to be more confident and play the game. The 4 dislikes given by the housemates and the reasons quoted by them affected Akshara a lot. A worried Akshara sat alone in the garden area and broke down thinking about it.
- Entered Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5 TV Show.
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5, hosted by actor Kamal Haasan on October 3. Akshara Reddy is one of the most probable contestants of this edition.
- Akshara Reddy is an actress, model and the title winner of the ‘Miss Globe 2019’ beauty pageant held in Dubai. She represented India in this competition and won the title of a beauty queen. Prior to this, she took part in the Miss South India competition and became the winner.
Akshara was a jury member of Miss Navy Queen, India Miss South and Miss Andhra Pradesh 2016.
- She has an interesting nickname which is Guggu aka Guggu Pappa.
- Akshara has done her Bachelors in Psychology at University of Tbilisi (Georgia).
- Being a popular model, Akshara has been part of many fashion shows in India and around the world. She walked as a showstopper in many prestigious fashion shows.
- Read Also
Bigg Boss Tamil 5 promo: Kamal Haasan gives a sneak peek into the lavish house of the show
- Akshara is a renowned face in the silver screen and small screen space. She has featured in many movies across languages. She made her acting debut with the Malaysian Tamil movie Kasu Mela Kasu. Later, she acted in movies like Bill Gates in Kannada and Daadi in Telugu. She is seen in a few short films too. On the TV front, Akshara participated in the Villa to Village reality show and won the title ‘Queen of Villa to Village’.
- Akshara is a fitness enthusiast. She is also a yoga freak. She is an animal lover and loves to spend time with her pets.