TOP 10 Controversies of Pavani Reddy (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)
Bigg Boss Tamil 5 show is engaging with its emotional content with contestants sharing their life journeys as a part of the Oru Kadhai Sollattuma task. Pavani Reddy also spoke about her first husband’s suicide, finding love again in life and much More Watch Below
Controversies & Unknown Facts:
- Foray into entertainment industry: Born
Durga, Pavani was not interested in anything but movies. She tried for
acting opportunities in the industry and even appeared for an audition
with a passport size photo. She finally made her acting debut after her
share of struggles.
- Relationship with Pradeep Kumar: Pavani revealed in the show that she met her co-star Pradeep Kumar on the sets of a movie and she fell in love with him.
- Eloping with Pradeep Kumar: Pavani
disclosed that she told her parents about her relationship with Pradeep
Kumar but eloped since her parents disapproved of it. They focused on
TV and got the opportunity of playing a lead pair in a TV show. They
later took their four years of courtship to next level.
- Miscarriage: Pavani also revealed about her miscarriage and quit acting upon doctor’s advice.
- Pradeep’s suicide: Pavani
broke down talking about her first hubby Pradeep Kumar’s suicide.
Recounting the fateful day, Pavani revealed that Pradeep died by suicide
after a heated argument over the latter smoking and ignoring her calls
in a birthday party arranged for a friend.
- Support from Pradeep’s family: Pavani appreciated the support and thanked Pradeep’s family members.
- About battling depression: Pavani
opened up about her depression after Pradeep’s suicide and even moved
to her hometown. She then got a call for the show Chinna Thambi, which
helped her shot to fame in Tamil TV. She added that a rotating fan still
- Another heartbreak: Pavani also spoke about her recent heartbreak. She shared how her second relationship didn’t work.
- About marriage: Pavani is very sad about failed marriages. She added, “Actually, I feel that I am not destined to have a married life. I fear a lot about living alone in this world. It seems, I am destined to stay alone. Due to this, I was getting into depression again. During this juncture, I got the chance to be part of Bigg Boss and that’s how I am part of the show now”
- Akshara Reddy enters the show, Beauty peagent Akshara joins Bigg Boss Tamil 5 as the next contestant.
- Time for a ramp walk: Runway model Sruthi and pageant winner Akshara set the stage on fire with their ramp walk.
- 'I don't know anyone here. Please take care of me' - Akshara tells Abhinay
- Entered Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5 TV Show.
- Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil 5 to premiere on October 3 (Sunday). Pavani Reddy is among the most probable contestants of this edition.
- Pavani Reddy is a popular actress and model, who hails from Belgaum, Karnataka. She is a known face on small screen and silver screen across different languages.
Pavani commenced her career as a model at the age of 21. She made her Tamil TV debut with the show Rettai Vaal Kuruvi in the role of Vennilla. Following this, she acted in the shows like Pasamalar (as Bharathi), EMI-Thavanai Murai Vazhkai (as Thara) and Rasaathi in the titular role. Her performance in the role of Nandhini in Chinna Thambi got her closer to the audience.
- Besides, Pavani has acted in the Malayalam and Telugu TV shows including Nenu Aayana Aaruguru Athalu (as Anasuya), Agnipoolu, Naa Peru Meenakshi (as Shwetha), Neelakkuyil (as Rani) and Srimathi (as Sujatha).
- Pavani made her silver screen debut with the Bollywood movie Login (as Seema) in 2012. Later, she featured in movies like Double Trouble, Vajram, Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva and July Kaatril, to name a few.
- Pavani featured in the list of Chennai Times - 20 Most Desirable Women on TV 2019.
- On the personal front, Pavani got married to Pradeep Kumar in 2013. Pradeep committed suicide and lost his life in 2017. After a couple of years, she announced her second marriage with beau Anand Joy. They got married in 2020 and even got a new house in the same year.