TOP 10 Controversies of Priyanka Deshpande (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)
- The much-anticipated contestant and TV host Priyanka Deshpande entered Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5 TV Show.
- She enters the show by singing a special song dedicated to Kamal Haasan.
- Priyanka Deshpande is Tamil TV's highest-paid anchor's profile.
- Entering Bigg Boss was one wish on my bucket list
Priyanka fulfils one of her biggest wishes, Priyanka expresses her biggest wish to co-host Bigg Boss with Kamal Haasan. Fulfilling the wish, Kamal gives her the chance to announce a few lines
- Ma Ka Pa wishes Priyanka, Priyanka's
friend and co-host Ma Ka Pa Anand joins her on a video call and wishes
good luck for her BB journey. Benny Dayal wishes Priyanka, Musician Benny Dayal also wishes Priyanka on a video call.
- I love doing this, I love entertaining people
Priyanka. We should make this season an entertaining season. Priyanka to co-inmates
Deshpande is among the highest paid anchors in Tamil TV. She is popular
for hosting the shows Kings of Dance, Start Music and Super Singer
(4,5,6,7 & 8). She also co-judged the show Kalakka Povadhu Yaaru.
- The 5th season of reality show Bigg Boss Tamil, hosted by Kamal Haasan, is set to launch on October 3. Priyanka Deshpande is one of the most probable contestants of this season.
- Priyanka is one of the top anchors of Tamil TV. She is from Karnataka. Her parents are originally from Maharashtra and settled in Karnataka.
- Priyanka pursued her graduation from Ethiraj College in Chennai.
- Priyanka has hosted a number of shows like Daddy My Hero and Mami’s Day Out, to name a few. Later, she hosted Cinema Kaaram Coffee and Olli Belly along with Ma Ka Pa Anand.
- Super Singer season 4 made her even more popular among the audience. Later, she hosted other seasons of Super Singer and Kings of Comedy Juniors. Besides this, she was the co-judge of Kalakka Povadhu Yaaru Season 6 and 7. Eventually, she became the highest paid host on Tamil TV.
- Interestingly, Priyanka started her career as a host accidentally. One of her close anchor friends wasn’t available for a while. She temporarily stepped into her shoes and hosted the show for a few days. Eventually, she became a full-time anchor.
- Priyanka is a popular YouTuber too. She often entertains her fans with engaging content. She has done an album with Pugazh.
- She knows 5 languages including English, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada and Marathi.
- On the personal front, Priyanka is married to Praveen Kumar, who also works in the same channel. It was a love-cum-arranged marriage.