Marathi TV Show - Balumamachya Navana Changbhala Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
- 'Balumamachya Navana Changbhala' completes 1000 episodes; Sumeet Pusavale shares a heart-felt gratitude note
About the Show:
- 'Balumamachya Navana Changbhala' has been entertaining the audience for the past three years with its devotional concept. The show recently completed the milestone of 1000 episodes and the lead actor of the show Sumeet Pusavle thanked his fans and audience for showering love and support.
1000th Episode Special:
- The lead of the show Sumeet Pusavale, who plays saint 'Balumama' on-screen, wrote a gratitude note on Instagram and wrote, "Hello
Today, the 1000th episode of the series "Balumamachya Navana Changbhala" will be screened.
- The show went a long way and the credit goes to the entire team. In the beginning, when I was a part of this show, I never really thought that we would come this far. This is a big thing for any artist. And most importantly, the love, faith, and trust of the audience towards this show. You still love us as much as you loved the show, every artist in the show from the beginning. Therefore, the audience is equally credited for the success of the show."
- Sumeet further thanked all the crew and technicians and added, "The show gave me a lot of heart, taught me a lot, good people came into my life, I have connected all my life, I got guidance from great artists, I got friends. Heartfelt congratulations to all the actors who worked with me in the show, my friends, co-stars, it would not have been possible to come this far without you. Equally important are the technicians working in the show. There are a lot of people who have been in this series since day one. Congratulations to all the departments. The show maker Santosh Ayachit who decided to help reach the story of Balumama in the household of Maharashtra by giving opportunities to many artists like me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
the unversed, Balumama Maharaj is believed to be a self-proclaimed
incarnation of Lord Shiva by many and his teachings concentrated on the
moral code of love, forgiveness and helping others.