What Happened ACTUALY
In a shocking turn of event, 14th June 2020, Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide at his Mumbai residence. The actor who was residing in Bandra was found hanging when the police arrived.
According to the reports in ANI, he committed suicide at his Bandra residence by hanging himself on Sunday. Additional Commissioner of Police Dr. Manoj Sharma confirmed. "Sushant Singh Rajput has committed suicide, Mumbai Police is investigating. Police have not found any note yet," said DCP Pranay Ashok, spokesperson Mumbai Police.
Meanwhile, Sushant Singh Rajput’s funeral will take place on June 15 2020, Monday in Mumbai. The actor’s last rites will take place on Monday at Pawan Hans crematorium in suburban Vile Parle. Owing to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, only close family members and friends will be allowed to attend the funeral.
Links to his suicide:
- Sushant was suffering from depression from the last six months and the police also found antidepressant pills from his house in Mumbai. The actor’s family is in utter shock and Sushant’s maternal uncle from Patna is of the opinion that the actor has been ******ed.
- It was just five days ago that Sushant's ex-manager, Disha Salian who used to handle all his work, committed suicide by jumping off from the 12th floor of a high-rise building in Malad. And now the actor, too, took the drastic step and ended his life.
- On Tuesday evening, reports about Chhichhore actors, Sushant Singh Rajput and Varun Sharma’s former manager, Disha Salian committing suicide flooded the media.
- On his Insta stories, the Chhichhore actor wrote, "It's such a devastating news. My deepest condolences to Disha's family and friends. May your soul rest in peace."
- Reportedly, it was being said that Disha Salian jumped off from the 14th floor of her building situated in Malad. However, this morning as per fresh reports in Mumbai Mirror, it has been revealed that she didn't jump but fell off from the highrise in Malad while drinking with her friends over a dinner party.
- "There were six friends in all. They were drinking after dinner. Disha Salian who was also tipsy, walked to the window of the apartment from where she fell down at around 1 am on Tuesday." He further revealed that around 2:25 am the Police was informed about the incident.
Sushant Singh Rajput lost his mother in the early days of his teenage.
His mother died of brain haemorrhage when he was just 16 years old. Sushant seems to be missing his late mom as he pens an emotional note on his social media.
In the memory of his late mother, Sushant shared a collage picture and wrote, “Blurred past evaporating from teardrops. Unending dreams carving an arc of smile. And a fleeting life, negotiating between the two....”
- ‘Sushant Singh Rajput Has Been ******ed, There is Conspiracy Behind His Death’ says Sushant’s Maternal Uncle
"We don’t think he committed suicide, police must investigate the matter. There seems to be a conspiracy behind his death. He has been ******ed: Maternal uncle of #SushantSinghRajput, outside Sushant's residence in Patna, Bihar. (14.06.2020)"
- Sushant Singh Rajput Was To Get Married in November, Reveals Family Member
Sushant’s brother did not mention the girl’s name to whom Sushant was
getting married to, the report states that the family was planning to
visit Mumbai after the lockdown and the wedding was planned to be a
private affair with only close friends and family in attendance.Sushant
was earlier dating his co-star Ankita Lokhande, however, the couple
parted ways in 2016. Post that, he has been linked with actressRhea
Chakraborty. While the duo did not confirm their relationship in public,
the couple was spotted frequently at dinner dates and outings.
Last year, the two lovebirds even jetted off to Paris for a romantic getaway, and they even delighted their fans with a sneak peek into their happy holiday by posting pictures on their social media. Recently, talking about their rumoured relationship, Rhea had told Times of India that know each other for eight years and are really good friends. She had added that she finds Sushant cute and attractive but does not know what he thinks about her.
- ‘This Industry Has Failed You’ Meera Chopra Mourns Sushant Singh Rajput’s Demise; Meera Calls Out Bollywood’s Hypocrisy, says ‘Outsiders Will Remain Outsiders’
- Kangana Ranaut slams nepotism over Sushant Singh's death, asks 'why didn't he get awards?'
- Sushant Lost 7 Films Despite Chhichhore’s Success, Alleges Sanjay Nirupam; Says ‘The Industry’s Cruelty ****ed Sushant’
- Kavita Kaushik shares that people who aren't putting up a post are probably the most affected with Sushant Singh Rajput's Demise!
- Reportedly, so far the Police officer handling the case has not revealed any more details about the actor so the reason he took this major step is yet to be known.
- Confirming the news Mumbai police revealed that the 34-year-old actor hanged himself from the ceiling. Sushant's servant, who stayed with the actor 24/7 was the first one to see his lifeless body hanging lifeless from the ceiling fan at his room and he immediately called the cops.Upon reaching at the suicide scene, the Police officers began their investigation and sealed the actors room and his belongings. His personal items, including his mobile phone, laptop have been sealed too. Further, an ambulance was called and the Police sent Sushant's body for postmortem at the Cooper Municipal General Hospital.
- The police had sent his body to Dr RN Cooper Municipal General Hospital in Mumbai for a post-mortem on Sunday. After conducting a post-mortem, the Cooper Hospital has released an advance certificate on Monday stating asphyxia due to hanging as the cause of his death in the report. The autopsy report has said prima facie it has been found that it is a case of suicide. His viscera samples have been preserved for chemical analysis and will be sent to the forensic science laboratory. He has also tested negative for COVID-19.
Cooper Hospital released an advance certificate on Monday after
conducting post-mortem on Sushant and cited asphyxia due to hanging as
the cause of his death in the report. The autopsy report has said prima
facie it has been found that it is a case of suicide. His viscera
samples have been preserved for chemical analysis and will be sent to
the forensic science laboratory.
- Dil Bechara: A love story about two cancer patients.Director: Mukesh ChhabraWriters: Mukesh Chhabra (script), John Green (based on a novel by) | 1 more credit »Stars: Sushant Singh Rajput, Sanjana Sanghi, Sahil Vaid | See full cast & crew »
- Chanda Mama Door Ke: Director: Sanjay Puran Singh ChauhanWriter: Sanjay Puran Singh ChauhanStars: Madhavan, Sushant Singh Rajput, Mobin Khan
- Takadum : Director: Homi AdajaniaStars: Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput
- Rifleman : In Planning
One person probably feels it more than others and that would be creator and producer Ekta Kapoor. Rajput was what he has today owing to the best kickstart to his career possible as he debuted with Kapoor's massively successful TV show, Pavitra Rishta. Carving his journey from TV to films, Kapoor and Rajput still maintained the best bond even today and that is what Kapoor highlighted too
Topsy-Turvy But Satisfactory Career in Films
A career in films is always as uncertain as anything else can be. And while Rajput indeed had some unsuccessful films like Raabta, Sonchiriya and Drive, overall, he probably had an enviable graph to look at. Two mega commercially successful films like M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story and Chhichhore, a fairly successful film in Kedarnath, critical acclaim with Detective Byomkesh Bakshy and Sonchiriya, his filmography is actually rather impressive.
Making It Big on Television
Arriving in absolute style, Rajput made a crackling debut on the small screen with the supremely popular and successful Pavitra Rishta. Soon, he became one of the most loved actors. His on-screen and off-screen chemistry with Ankita Lokhande made them household names
Decision To Quit TV and Go Into Films
The idea and decision of leaving the small screen and going in films has never been novel but the success ratio of the same has been dismal to an extent that it was dreaded even. But there was one man who defied this belief entirely as Rajput went on to make a dream debut with Kai Po Che! where not only was the film a commercial success but also a critical hit. Rajput became the star to look forward to made an instant impact.