Bengali TV Show - Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update
Latest Update: https://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?p=561638
Today Episode @ https://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?p=561638
Team ‘Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy’ stops shooting from home
Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy, also known as Amader Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy, is an Indian Bengali language drama broadcasting on Indian Bengali General Entertainment Channel Zee Bangla and is also available on the digital platform ZEE5.
It premiered on 12 April 2021 and stars Annwesha Hazra and Writwik Mukherjee. The series was produced by Crazy Ideas Media.
- This show follows the story of a girl Urmi, who's choice is to drive taxi after getting embarrassed in a singing competition and in a party. Urmi was seeing a good dream but suddenly when Kajal woke Urmi up, Urmi was late for her singing competition. After taking everyone's blessings, she goes for her competition leaving her guitar at home.
- Annwesha Hazra as Urmi Rakshit
- Writwik Mukherjee as Satyaki Sarka
- is still abuzz with the latest issue of shoot from home and allegations against a few TV units ‘neglecting’ COVID-19 protocols. It has sparked a row between the and Workers Eastern India ( ) and Welfare Association of Television Producers (WATP). Amidst all these, Team ‘Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy’ decided to stop shooting from home. Director Swarnendu Samaddar informed the decision.
- Meanwhile, Artisrts’ Forum which extended support to the TV units regarding shoot from home earlier, had asked all the actors to not step outside for shooting. Artists’ Forum, FCTWEI, and TV channels have started a vaccination drive for the artists and technicians.
- ‘Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy’, and other TV shows were shooting at
guesthouse, rented flats or warehouse instead of ‘shoot from home’.
- However, artists of these TV shows readily denied the allegations. The
decision of Team ‘Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy’ not to continue the shoot
from home, has sparked the controversy yet again.
- Earlier, many artists and technicians associated with the show had reportedly tested COVID-19 positive.
- The daily soap managed to engage the viewers with its interesting narrative and a strong cast. Due to this, no fresh episode of ‘Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy’ will be aired. According to sources, the channel will air some other show in the time slot.
- It's a really entertainin and inspiring serial . Thanks to Zee Bangla for showing such a fabulous show. And one more thing is I love Annwesha Hazra means Urmi in this serial . Her acting is mind-blowing and also hero of this serial Writwik Mukherjee ..he is also a very nice actor..
- Eai path jadi na sesh haoe serial is now disgasting. From the beginning of the episode the Nayak and Nayeka are thinking. ( Flash back). We Don't know the Director Mahashay ki korte chan. Same flash back is shown almost all time. Better please stop this serial for the timings till 15th of June, 2021.
- We were very much
interested about this serial intially.But it is the matter of great
regret that now-a-dayswe have to loosing our interest as because hardly
only one step forward in full episode.Hence it is a most a boring
serial so far we have seen.So it is better not to show the flash back