Bengali TV Show - Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay Latest update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written update
- ‘Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay’ completes 350 episodes - The
cast and crew of ‘Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay’ are in a celebratory mood. The
popular daily soap, starring Swastika Dutta and Krushal Ahuja as the
lead jodi, has crossed yet another milestone. The show has completed 350
episodes recently. The team celebrated the occasion on the shooting
set. Amid the strict regulations owing to the pandemic, the team enjoyed
a cosy celebration on the shooting sets. Customised cake was arranged
and the team had a gala time together.
- ‘Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay’ completes 300 episodes - Popular Bengali television show ‘Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay’
has successfully completed 300 episodes. The team is in a celebratory
mood and enjoyed a cosy party on the shooting sets. Lead actors Swastika
Dutta, Krushal Ahuja along with the other crew members decided to
celebrate the milestone. A special cake was brought just to make the occasion even more special. The team had a good time at their success party
About the show:
- Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay is an Indian Bengali television romantic comedy drama serial which is broadcast on Bengali General Entertainment Channel Zee Bangla and is also available on the digital platform ZEE5, even before TV telecast. It was premiered on 16 December 2019. It stars Swastika Dutta and Krushal Ahuja in lead roles. The series was produced by Shashi Mittal and Sumeet Hukumchand Mittal under the banner of Shashi Sumeet Productions.
- The story mainly revolves around Radhika and Karna's life. The serial's dubbed version Radhika started from 15 February 2021 every Monday to Friday on Zee Sarthak.
- Swastika Dutta as Radhika Sen (Main Female Protagonist): Karna's love interest and turns wife, Koushik and Joy's ex-fiancée. A professional fashion designer, joint as a designer in Sen Creations.
- Krushal Ahuja as Karna Sen : Radhika's lover and turns husband. He is Trisha's ex-fiancée, and Jhanvi's ex- boyfriend. He is the CEO of Sen Creations.
- Aarush Dey as Abhi: Radhika's adopted son. (Supporting Male Protagonist) (Child)
- Rahul Dev Bose as Koushik Bose: Moni's son, Radhika's ex-fiancé, Riya's boyfriend.
- Radhika, a kind-hearted woman. She is a fashion designer by profession and where she wants to be in life and is focused on her goals. One day she is engaged to Koushik, who she is smitten with. All seemed well when on the day before their wedding, Koushik goes missing. This takes everyone by shock, and Radhika's world comes down crushing. Amidst the heartbreak and sorrow, Radhika resolves to move on and takes up a job with a clothing line, where she meets Karna, the head of the company. He is broken hearted and a businessman. He soon falls for Radhika, who is unrelenting, bearing in mind her responsibilities and obligations. Witness how Radhika finds her way in the maze of relationship band ethics. After facing several hurdles Radhika and Karna finally get married. Earlier, Karna tried to protect Radhika from getting humiliated in front of others. He puts sindoor on her forehead. Initially, the family members don't accept the relationship. But finally the couple gets hitched following all the rituals but soon Karana's ex Janhavi comes into his life and tries to claim him back. Karna refuses and tells her that he will never return in his life since both are married now, and that he loves Radhika. So she frames him for molesting her, but Radhika fights his case and proves him innocent, thus proving Janhavi guilty and sentencing her for 1 year imprisonment. After this incident, her husband, Mr. Dutta divorces her. However soon after Karna and Radhika start facing relationship problems as Karna gets busy with his work. Later due to a misunderstanding Karna slaps Radhika and Payel uses this opportunity to create rift between them. Radhika leaves Karna and goes to Darjeeling.
- 5 years later, Radhika settles in Darjeeling and has adopted a child, Abhi. She is a part of Christian school where she loves all the students and looks after them. Karna came to Darjeeling and he and Sohini decided to appoint fashion designer for their company. They appointed Radhika who is not aware that she is being appointed for Sen Creations and Karna and Sohini also don't know they appointed Radhika. Now Karna went to same place where he met Radhika for first time and coincidentally Radhika also went there. Abhi challenged Karna to play Kanamachi (blindfolded hide and seek) with him. Karna tied a handkerchief on his eyes and started finding Abhi. But Karna unknowingly went to the cliff and as he was going to fall Radhika saved him. And both were shocked to see each other. Other hand Payel was doing things according to her wish. Anuradha arranged a Puja and Payel intentionally arranged kitty party in Sen House and asked Anuradha to postpone the Puja and Karna Radhika start to have again a close bond for Rini and Shovam's marriage arrangements...
350 Episode Special:
- The cast and crew of ‘Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay’ are in a celebratory mood. The popular daily soap, starring
and as the lead jodi, has crossed yet another milestone. The show has completed 350 episodes recently.
- The team celebrated the occasion on the shooting set. Amid the strict regulations owing to the pandemic, the team enjoyed a cosy celebration on the shooting sets. Customised cake was arranged and the team had a gala time together.
- The show was launched in December, 2019. This is the first time, Swastika and
shared the screen together. Their chemistry clicked and the jodi became quite popular within a short span of time.
- In ‘Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay’, Swastika is playing a fashion designer, named . Krushal, on the other hand, is playing the role of a successful businessman, named . They are completely opposite by nature but fate bring them together and their journey starts. They eventually fall in love but face several hurdles on their way. The show recently featured a time leap.
- Speaking about Swastika, the actress is quite popular among the audience. She has films and hit TV shows to her credit. ‘Dugga Dugga’, ‘Bhojo Gobindo’, ‘Bijoyini’ are some of her shows.
- Model-turned-actor Krushal, on the other hand, made his debut with ‘Ranu Pelo Lottery’. He will soon be seen playing the lead in the remake of ‘ ’.