Kannada daily soap Gattimela - Vedantha-Amulya's grand wedding Special Episode
Kannada daily soap Gattimela is gearing up for Vedantha-Amulya's grand wedding, The cast and the crew members of Gattimela have shot for the special episodes in Hyderabad. From the engagement to the rituals and the grand wedding, the team is on a shooting spree. The special episodes aired from June 29
- Special episodes of popular serials Gattimela and Paaru called Prema Sangama. - Both Paaru and Gattimela are highly rated serials on Kannada television and have a common theme which is a romantic love story which has struck a chord with viewers. In Paaru, Adithya is keen to get married to Paaru (Mok****ha Pai). In Gattimela, Vedanth Vasishta wants to marry Amulya (Nisha Ravikrishnan). The specials episodes will give a new twist in the plot to keep viewers engrossed during the lockdown.
- Kannada daily soap 'Gattimela' completes 500 episodes
is a 2019 Indian Kannada-language television soap opera that airs on
Zee Kannada and on ZEE5 even before TV telecast.
- It premiered on March 11, 2019, and is aired from Monday to Saturday on Zee Kannada.
- The show is a remake of Telugu serial Varundhini Parinayam, which airs on Zee Telugu.
- The series stars Rak****h, Nisha Ravikrishnan as the main leads. Gattimela is the most-watched daily soap on Kannada television in 2020
- Gattimele portrays the struggles of a lower-middle-class family. The story revolves around the conflict between a successful businessman who does not like every sight of women and a young girl who is bold and down to earth.
- Another added storyline of the serial is that it showcases the struggles of a middle-class mother who dreams to get her beautiful daughters married to a well-known family.
the story progresses, it also narrates the love story of the
daughters. It also showcases the unity of the family members and speaks
about their bond.
- Watch at Zee5 at Here
Rak****h Gowda as Vedanth Vashishta and Nisha Ravikrishnan as Amulya Manjunath,
Ashwini, Priya Achar, Abhishek Das, Sharanya Shetty, Ranjan, and many other eminent faces of the Kannada industry.
- The show marks a comeback to actor Raksh. He made a comeback with 'Gattimela' after his stint in mega serial 'Puttagowri Madve', which is now re-titled as 'Mangala Gowri Madve'. Raksh plays the role of a business tycoon named Vedhanth Vashista.
Gattimela also marks the television comeback for the veteran actress
'Sudha Narasimhamurthy'. The show has introduced a fresh face, Nisha
Milana, who is seen playing the lead character 'Amulya' aka 'Rowdy
- This series is directed by Koramangala Anil and produced by Joni Harsha (March 2019- December 2020) Koramangala Anil (January 2021- February 2021) Rak****h Gowda aka Rakksh (February 2021-present).
- Gattimela is one of the most-watched daily soaps
on Kannada television. The show, which consistently scoring well on
the TRP charts, has completed 500 episodes.
- Gattimela has always been in the top five most-watched daily shows of Kannada television.
- Actor Rak****h Gowda, who had previously appeared as the lead hero in the serial Putta Gowri Maduve, was selected to portray the lead male role of Vedanth Vashishta.
- Actress Nisha Ravikrishnan was cast in the lead female role of Amulya, who had previously appeared in the serial Sarva Mangala Mangalye as the lead hero's sister.
- Actress Sudha Narasimharaju was selected for the role of Parimala.
- Actor Vijay Raghavendra made special appearance in serial for promotion of his movie Malgudi Days.
- Rak****h Gowda,the lead actor of the serial, started his own production house named as Sri Sai Anjaneya Chitra.
- Gattimela is now produced by Raksh/Rak****h under his production banner Sri Sai Anjaneya Chitra
- At the opening week to till now, it became the most watched Kannada television program by getting in top 5 position. Also it is widely received by the television audience. It tops the BARC ratings for the top five Kannada programs regularly.
- Due to COVID-19, a lockdown was imposed and shooting came into halt. In this time, when Kannada films took over the top places Gattimela was the only serial that remained in the list of top 5 Kannada programs for most of the time in spite of repeat telecast
- This show concept was taken from Zee Telugu series Varundhini Parinayam, aired since 2013 to 2016 and it is remade into Kannada and Tamil (Poove Poochudava), Malayalam (Pookkalam Varavayi)