Kannada TV Show - Muddulakshmi Latest update, New Star Cast, New Future Story
- Actor Karthik Samag is the new 'Doctor Dhruvanth'; replaces Charith Balappa
- Daily soap Muddulakshmi has completed 1000 episodes. The show has a social message and sheds light on discrimination based on colour of the skin. It conveys a message that the character of a person is more important than skin color.
- Due to the ongoing Karnataka lockdown, the cast and the crew members are unable to celebrate their milestones. However, the lead actors are likely to have a virtual celebration by going 'LIVE' on their social media handles.
- Earlier, to celebrate the success of completing 500 episodes, the team had traveled to Pavdavapura to interact with their fans. The artists made sure they visited all the houses in the village to listen to their opinion on the show.
- The show, which went on air in January 2018, is the remake of the Malayalam serial Karuthamuthu. Helmed by Preethi Raju, the serial has Ashwini and Charith Balappa in lead roles.
- While Muddulakshmi is said to be a remake show, the makers have now decided to add their own script to the storyline.
- Popular serial Muddulakshmi has crossed 1000 episodes.
- Show timing Monday to Friday at 7:30 Pm and telecast in Star Suvarna and Repeat in Disney + Hotstar
- That's not all. The show has always been
on the forefront when it comes to creating awareness on societal
issues. Muddulakshmi created awareness about the ongoing COVID-19
pandemic by adapting it to the current scenario in the storyline.
- Makers claimed that the objective behind including such scenes is to create awareness on the pandemic and thereby making people more vigilant.
- The show has popular VJ-turned-host Ashwini in the lead role while actor Chirant is seen playing the male protagonist.
- Sandalwood actress Anu Poovamma made her small screen debut in the show. She was seen playing the negative character of Aishwarya. The actress had quit the show midway.
- Actor Karthik Samag - Kannada actor Karthik Samag, who is has been away from the limelight for a while, is now back in action. The actor has bagged a new project in his kitty. Karthik will be seen playing the lead character of 'Doctor Dhruvanth' in the popular show Muddulakshmi. He has relaced actor Charith Balappa in the show.
- The serial has managed to maintain its viewership despite dubbed shows flooding Kannada television and many serials going off air due to low TRP ratings.