Sony TV's Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (Season 1, 2, 3, Star Cast, Story, All Episodes)
- Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes starrer Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi
will be returning with season 3. The promos of the show are out and fans
are super-excited to have Dev and Sonakshi back on television. Shaheer
Sheikh, Erica Fernandes, Supriya Pilgaonkar and others are shooting
Siliguri for the show. They met a lot of fans there in Siliguri and also
clicked a lot of pictures with them.
- After two successful seasons of Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes are all set to entertain fans once again and Dev and Sonakshi in the third season.
- In the new promo, Shaheer Shaikh and Erica Fernandes reprise their on-screen characters of Dev and Sonkashi with veteran actress Supriya Pilgaonkar as Dev’s mother Ishwari. The promo highlights the changing dynamics in a much-in-love couple over a period of time. The tagline of the show this time is Rishton ki gehraai mein pyaar hai ya daraar?
The show explores work in progress relationship of Dev and Sonakshi. Dev is a successful business tycoon who lives with his mother Ishwari and three sisters. Dev was only eight years old when he lost his father. His mother Ishwari had to make a lot of sacrifices for the upbringing of her children. Dev owes everything to his mother and has a feeling of indebtedness and complete devotion for her. Sonakshi is a young and vibrant nutritionist who is hired by Dev to take care of Ishwari's health. Sparks fly between Dev and Sonakshi and they fall in love. When Ishwari comes to know about their relationship she is heartbroken as she fears that she will be replaced by Sonakshi in Dev's life.When Dev realizes that his mother does not approve of this relationship. He takes a practical decision and decides to part ways. But, can he truly let go?
- Shaheer Sheikh who plays Dev Dixit is a superstar in Indonesia. Erica Fernandes who has made her television debut with this show, had done around eight films.
- The show is shot in Mumbai, but set in Delhi.
- Shaheer sheikh (dev) actually ate quite a few chilies during a scene in the show to make it look real.
- Due to the popularity of their on screen chemistry Shaheer & Erica were also featured in a commercial of Asian Paints.
- The show became the most popular feature show on Indian Television on the basis of The Times of India's conducted poll on Twitter in late March 2017. The poll, which ran for 24 hours on the social media site had fans voting from all over the globe and Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi stood victorious over the others with a total of 56 per cent people voting in its favour. The total of this show is more than the total of the rest of the three shows combined.
- Chemistry between Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes was appreciate by critics and audience. Fans referring their pair by the portmanteau "DevAkshi" or "Sharica".
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is a today's generation mature and realistic love story of Dev Dixit, a successful business magnate and Sonakshi Bose, a successful nutritionist. Dev is charming, stubborn, rude yet passionate about excelling in life due to his horrifying past. Sonakshi is a academician who has just focused on her career till date. When their paths get crossed, they passionately fall for each other.
- Apart from Dev and Sonakshi, Dev's mother plays a prominent part in the show. All the characters are very realistic and interesting. Dev is indebted to his mother and shares a very warm relation with her but she doesn't approve of his relation with Sonakshi. Thus the couple decides to part ways.
- The concept of the show is newer seen before. The actors, writers, directors, creatives and other crew are fabulous which comes to know from this show which is such a beautiful product of their hard work.
- The show has a very strong star cast. All the actors are versatile and flawless when it comes to any type of scenes. Also the lead couple of the show create a good charisma on screen.
- On the whole, KUCH RANG PYAR KE AISE BHI is a revitalizing take on romance and relationships. Undoubtedly, the most unique show on Indian television.
- Watch this unusual representation of love and get mesmerized!
- What a convoluted name as with all Indian soaps : Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
- In the earlier episodes I used to get irritated at the regressive plot, Supriya Pilgaonkar the mother obsessed with her son Dev, Sonakshi bending over backward to please them all. I skipped quite a few episodes but always caught up on the written updates on tellyupdates and other such sites. But this soap is sort of addictive and whenever I am free at 9.30pm I have to confess that I make it a point to watch!
- I didn't like Dev's acting in the beginning but it has sort of grown on me now. Erica is too stilted even now. Bejoy and Asha are believable. Supriya was good earlier but is too over the top now. Mamaji is great. Mami and Vicky's machinations are well enacted.
- Golu is ever so cute but Suhana comes across as stilted as does Sonakshi.
- Hopefully the plot will speed up and it will all end as happy families reunited ever after, or whatever the plot holds but for heaven sake make it quick.
- Having said all the above, I must add that I completely lost interest in Yeh Rishta Sajhedari and Beyhadh is a bit too creepy for comfort. Bade Bhaiya which I actually enjoyed finished very quickly. Baajirao seems interesting but I haven't actually started watching, so by default for the time being Kuch Rang Pyar Aise Bhi is the soap of choice!
- Words can't describe how much I loved this show. TBH I don't like to watch Drama shows. This is the only drama series I followed without missing an episode. A sensible and realistic story. Not overdrametic like other TV Series. No stupid death, kidnapping or Punar Janam trakes. Performance of the cast were amazing. Shaheer and Erica make up a very good pair. Their chemistry was amazing and so natural. Shaheer and Supriya's bonding was great as well. Shaheer Sheikh's performance as Dev Dixit was absolute exceptional. Erica did great job as Dr. Sonakshi. She is a natural actress and expressions were amazing. Supriya ma'am as Ishwari Dixit also deserve standing ovation for her performance.
- This show made me happy, this was our stress buster. If you haven't seen the show then go and watch the show on YouTube or SonyLiv. This is arguably the best drama genre's TV series.
- A realistic and mature story which is very very different from the stuff being showed on other shows. The best thing is that the the show doesn't drag any particular angle and the story keeps progressing fast. It might be low on TRP because less number may be watching when it airs on TV. But when it comes online, this show has a huge popularity on social media.
- Definitely one of the best shows on TV right now. Plot is realistic and so are the situations. Nothing seems dragged. As far as TRP is concerned, it will definitely shoot up soon. The actors perform really well. The audience does need a change from all the rubbish Naagins on the TV currently. This show offers the needed respite from all the negativity being shown on TV. Cheers… Long way to go
Patnaik's KUCH RANG PYAR KE AISE BHI is a sweet romantic love story
with family values as well. The fabulous music score, amazing actors
and great story line makes it a visual treat which doesn't let the slow
pace affect the movie watching experience in any way.
Shaheer Sheikh as Dev and Erica as Sonakshi just nail it in every scene they do. Also they share a sizzling and crackling chemistry. The story, screenplay and dialogues are also very very good.
On whole it is a very wonderful show to watch. You will end your day with a smile. You will imagine yourself in the place of the characters. Everything is so realistic and relatable that you will definitely enjoy watching this show which is nothing less than a film.