Star Plus Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
Here's a look at the fresh cast and premiere date: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is set to take an exciting leap. With just a few days to go, the makers have finally revealed the new faces which will appear as leads post leap. Not just that, they have also released the premiere date. The show will premiere on 27th October at 9.30 pm.
- First Episode: Akshara (Pranali Rathod) is seen at a shopping stall in the market. She picks a stole for herself which her sister Arohi (Karishma Sawant) likes on herself better. Akshara agrees with her and gives it to her. In the next scene, they are seen going to the edge of a cliff. It's a place where all wishes are fulfilled. Abhimanyu (Harshad Chopda) joins them. Arohi wishes to be with him for life. Akshara prays for Arohi's wish to be fulfilled. It is not shown what Abhimanyu desires. Take a look at the promo: Clearly, Akshara's shown to be the one with the bigger heart and Arohi as not the most generous one. The conflicting love interests of the three are going to make up for the new plot. A few days ago, it was reported that Harshad and Pranali were busy shooting in Udaipur. No confirmation was given by the actors officially. But now the cat is out of the bag and the new promo is going to keep the loyal viewers of the daily soap in anticipation. Meanwhile, Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi, who played Kartik and Naira in the show, bid an emotional goodbye. They were a part of the daily soap for more than five years. The actors expressed their gratitude to Rajan Shahi, the producer of the show, for casting them and the beautiful journey.
Mohsin Khan, who had been playing the role of Kartik for the past five years, wrapped up the show's shoot. He shot for the show one last time October 12 the star cast and unit from the last day of his shoot. Mohsin got immense love for the role of Kartik. The actor was seen shooting with his on-screen father and chacha (uncle) in the show. Sachin Tyagi plays Manish Goenka (Kartik's dad) in the show.
- Yeh Rishta's Kartik to die: In
the show, Mohsin's character Kartik will pass away paving way for the
new generation to now take over the show which has been running since
2009. The good-looking actor, who starred in many popular shows became a
household name after playing Kartik.
- The show is going to take another leap
and Mohsin didn't want to age on screen. Shivangi Joshi will also be
seen bidding adieu to the show. Kaira pose for the last time His chemistry with Shivangi was loved by his fans. They were fondly named as 'Kaira' by their fans.
- Dadi mistaking Sirat to be Kartik’s wife. Kartik revealing the truth to Dadi much to her shock. She insists upon Sirat being Kartik’s bride. The family members ask her to rest as she just met with an accident. On the other hand, Ranvir leaves Sirat as he cannot go to Jaipur with her due to work. So, instead, he asks Kartik to join Sirat
- Karan Kundrra has made a shocking entry as Ranveer creating a stir in Kartik (Mohsin Khan) and Sirat’s (Shivangi Joshi) lives
Kundrra is all set to enter this show as Ranveer. Will his entry create
more misunderstandings between Kartik (Mohsin Khan) and Sirat (Shivangi
Joshi)? As per the new pictures from the show, Karan is seen driving
his car and bumping into Sirat, who is dressed as the bride.
- Holi celebration is going to be a big blast. Photos of Kartik And Sirat from the sets have gone viral.
- Naira to die and a Major twist ahead to see a major turn of events follow and it will be interesting to see what follows.
- Celebrate 1200 episodes of their togetherness on Wednesday.
- Kartik and Naira to shift to Mumbai after a 9 month leap; Naira left alone as Kartik goes missing.
- After Sachin Tyagi. 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' actors Samir Onkar, Swati Chitnis also test COVID negative - Recently media had reported about Sachin Tyagi tested Negative and now latest news is that Swati Chitnis and Samir Onkar have too tested COVID negative after the results of the second testing came out.
- To be associated with a show like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai itself is a great honour : Shehzad Shaikh.
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Sachin Tyagi has tested positive for the novel Coronavirus while a few others have been too.
Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (transl. What is this relationship called?) is
an Indian television soap opera that airs on Star Plus and streams on
- It premiered on 12 January 2009 and is the second longest running Indian television soap opera.
by Rajan Shahi under Director's Kut Productions, it initially starred
Hina Khan and Karan Mehra and currently stars Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin
- In March 2019, a spin-off, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, starring Rhea Sharma and Shaheer Sheikh was launched which ended in October 2020 completing 355 episodes.
- Karan Kundra
- Karan Mehra/Vishal Singh as Naitik Singhania
- Shivangi Joshi as Naira Goenka
- Mohsin Khan as Kartik Goenka
- Shivangi Joshi as Sirat Shekhawat
- Hina Khan as Akshara Singhania
- In 2019, On Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's completion of 10 years, a spin-off series, "Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke", premiered on 18 March 2019 starring Rhea Sharma and Shaheer Sheikh. The series portrayed the life of Naman and Karishma's daughter and Naira's younger step cousin Mishti, portrayed by Sharma alongside Abir portrayed by Sheikh.
- A special segment named Rishton Ka Utsav aired from 26 November 2018 to 5 December 2018 where Kartik and Naira organize a unique festival which brings all generations with most of the family members of the show through all these years come together and celebrate their reunion. This segment also marked the entry of Deblina Chatterjee as Gayatri Deora replacing Kanchi Singh who quit the show in 2017.
- From 2011 to 2015, the show was dubbed as Uravugal Thorarkadhai in Tamil on Star Vijay and as Pellante Noorella Panta in Telugu on Star Maa, both being discontinued after airing more than 1000 episodes.In 2017, the show was dubbed in Malayalam under the title Akkareyanente Maanasam 2 on Asianet Plus and also in Tamil as Uravugal Thodarkadhai 2 on Star Vijay Super from episode 2075, but were discontinued within few months.
- The series airs internationally as Not Without My Family on Star Life. It airs in ANTV as Yeh Rishta in Indonesia. In Pakistan it aired in Urdu 1 channel. However it was terminated after the airing of Indian series were banned there.