1st Episode of 2021 Telugu KBC Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu
Grand Gala curtain-raiser episode on August 22 (Sunday) featuring Ram Charan as the first celebrity guest of the season. Ram Charan doesn't miss a chance to pull host Jr NTR's leg and he won Rs. 80,000 in the episode so far without taking any lifeline. The upcoming episode will have the second part airing on August 23 (Monday) which is expected to have many more surprises. Besides, Ram Charan has reportedly won Rs. 25 lakhs on the show and he has donated the amount towards charity. Rumour mill has it that this is also the highest amount that a celebrity has won in the TV series in Telugu. A brain-teasing game is also awaiting tonight in the episode. Watch Here
The most awaited non-fiction show of the season Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu is most likely to premiere on August 22 (Sunday). As per the latest reports, the channel airing the show is planning to launch the show at the earliest. The show's launch was already postponed on several occasions due to the pandemic, Jr NTR's recovery from COVID-19, and other reasons.
- Jr NTR is likely to shoot for three days from July 10
in a special set built-in Annapurna Studios. He will interact with the
chosen contestants of the show picked through the fastest finger round.
Cinematographer Senthil of Baahubali and Eega fame was approached for
the promo shoot.
- The contestants were screened online and their profiles that will be played in the episode were also shot.
- Telugu superstar Jr NTR, who has recently announced his TV comeback as a host with Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu, has tested positive for Coronavirus. Jr NTR has taken to his micro-blogging handle to confirm the same and assures fans of his health. He and his family are currently in isolation receiving treatment.
premiere of Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu, the Telugu version of the popular
TV series 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?', is most likely to be
postponed to June 2021. The show, which was expected to entertain from
the last week of May, is now postponed due to reasons unknown. The
pre-production activity of the show is in progress. The channel airing
the show has been teasing fans with questions and promos of the show.
- Jr NTR to host Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu season 5 in 2021.
- The fifth edition of the show in Telugu was launched on March 13 introducing Jr NTR as the host. Reports are to be believed, Jr NTR is charging over Rs 7 crore as remuneration for the upcoming season. Close sources reveal that the show will have a run of over 60 episodes in the season.
- Interestingly, Jr NTR is making his TV comeback with this show after nearly four years. Notably, Nagarjuna has received around Rs. 4.5 crore as remuneration for the last season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. He has hosted three seasons of the show in Telugu before Chiranjeevi succeeded him as the host. However, Chiranjeevi, who has hosted the fourth season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, has apparently charged Rs. 9 crore, much higher than Nagarjuna and Jr NTR.
All the Questions and Answers - Prashant Batar KBC (5 Crore question wrong; lost 9,680,000)
About Season 5:
- The upcoming season is most likely to have a new title and makeover, as per sources. A special set is likely to be built in Annapurna Studios and Jr NTR is expected to shoot for the show despite his hectic #RRR shoot. However, an official confirmation and further details about the show are awaited at the moment.
- Jr NTR was last seen hosting Bigg Boss Telugu season 1 and he was widely accepted by the Telugu telly audience. Nagarjuna Akkineni stepped into Bigg Boss Telugu as a host from season 3. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi Konidela hosted the previous fourth edition of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. He made his Telugu TV debut with the show which did not fare as expected in terms of TVRs (television ratings) when compared to its earlier seasons.
the other hand, Jr NTR's comeback on television is expected to be
remarkable. Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu is the Telugu version of Bollywood
superstar Amitabh Bachchan's successful TV series Kaun Banega
Crorepati. The series is currently airing its 12th season.
- Nagarjuna has received around Rs. 4.5 crore as remuneration for the last season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. He has hosted three seasons of the show in Telugu
- Chiranjeevi, who has hosted the fourth season of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, has apparently charged Rs. 9 crore
- Jr NTR is charging over Rs 7 crore as remuneration for the upcoming season
Rs. 5,000,000 winners -Somi Reddy (January 3, 2016)
Rs. 2,500,000 winners
- Ayshi and Donfor (November 12, 2015)
- Makton and Dolsia (December 11, 2015)
- Dondoris (December 22, 2015)
- The show was recently announced yet the show's launch got reportedly postponed due to the spike in COVID-19 cases.
- In the wake of a growing concern over TV shootings, Jr NTR has also tested positive for Coronavirus. It remains to be seen if the show's launch will be further postponed. Sources reveal that the pre-production activity is currently in progress.