2021-2022 Kannada TV Show - Daddy No 1 Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Winner, Eliminations
Actor Ganesh is likely to return to television as a host with the game show Daddy No 1. After a hiatus of nearly 13 years, Daddy No 1 will be back on air in a much bigger and better way.
- Auditions for the game show Daddy No 1 go online
- In the wake of the exponential rise in COVID cases in the state, the government has imposed lockdown, which has thrown TV productions into disarray. Most ongoing shows have suspended shoots, while newer ones are looking at ways to get pre-production done during the lockdown.
- The upcoming game show Daddy No. 1, for instance, was supposed to have auditions across the state, which had to be called off, but the makers are now looking at taking it online to ensure that the participants are finalised to get the show on the road once restrictions are eased.
source from the channel says, “We are looking for father-kid combos to
participate in games, showcase their talent and entertain people
through their bonding. If you think you are the best father-kid duo
then don't miss to grab this opportunity.”
- Daddy No. 1 is a reality game show on the channel Zee Kannada.
- The show is a
Kannada language one which came on for four days on weekdays between
Monday and Thursday in the slot beginning at 9:00 PM.
- The program got premiered on Indian television screens on 10th November 2008.
- The program promises to be a celebration of the unique bond which got shared between a father and his children.
- It is among one of the biggest shows which got put up at that time.
- It highlighted one of the largest and most magnificently designed sets possible for the show.
- Daddy No. 1, interestingly, is a show that is set to make a comeback after nearly 13 years.
- The show,
which last aired in 2008, showcased the bond between fathers and
children in the age group of four to 10, which the renewed version aims
- Catch Latest Update Click here
- Several teams will be selected through auditions.
- During the
first few episodes of the preliminary rounds, four to five teams will
participate in every episode, after which they will compete in
qualifiers for the quarter final rounds.
- After several rounds, Daddy No. 1 will be crowned to the best father and child duo, who win different games.
- The show’s marketing expenditure alone breached the Rs. 1 Crore mark. This is quite a high amount for any regional show. All kinds of avenues got explored for marketing.
- Owing to the very nature of the gaming activities which got conducted, it involved humongous amounts of oil, balancing, climbing heights, encounters with creepy animals, and more. Owing to this, there existed a full-time ambulance, along with doctors, different experts, and counselors who were available inside the venue all the time.
- On air promotions, print promotions, radio, outdoor media, even contests in schools located throughout the state, alongside mall activations got conducted in the run up to promote the program. With its focus on the bond between fathers and their kid, it got launched in time for Children’s Day. This event was completely capitalized. The series showcases not merely the relationship shared by a father and his child, but also proves to be a holistic entertainment package. It got packed with different games and a variety of acts which tested the fathers on their dexterity, intelligence, strength, and smartness. It even boasts to possess one of the biggest 360-degree sets which have ever gotten seen on any program when it comes to South Indian TV programming.
- Daddy No. 1 received a high marketing impetus as well with the Zee Kannada team leaving no stone unturned in making sure the show connects with the audience members. This focus resulted in them gaining a relatively high viewership.
- The production value which was dedicated to the show was among the highest seen by any regional channel all over India.
- The show got hosted by the famous television artist Rajesh.
- Catch Latest Update Click here