Anita Hassanandani's husband Rohit Reddy and Aashika Bhatia have also been approached for the show.
Latest Update on Bigg Boss 15 OTT:
Neha Marda, Divya Agarwal and Riddhima Pandit have already given their nod to the show.
- Anita Hassanandani's husband Rohit Reddy and Aashika Bhatia have also been approached for the show.
- Aashika Bhatia have been approached for the show.
- Ace Bollywood filmmaker, Karan Johar will be seen hosting the upcoming season of Bigg Boss OTT.
- The show will run for 6 weeks and then later move to television.
- Bigg Boss OTT to Go on-air from August 8, 2021
- Divya Agarwal, Riddhima Pandit and Neha Marda are expected to join the show as contestants.
- The makers of the show are in talks with popular BB 13 fame pair Shehnaaz Gill and Sidharth Shukla, who might enter the show as special guests.
- Ridhima Pandit may be a part of the show. Ridhima is known for her role in Bahu Hamari Rajnikant and was also seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi, among other projects.
- Last year Gavie Chahal had to opt out of the reality show Bigg Boss 14 due to his eye surgery. He had to undergo retinal detachment surgery in his right eye. This year, the actor says that talks with the makers of the reality show are on and he is hoping that something good comes out of it. “I underwent a major eye operation last year. Thus, I couldn’t become a part of Bigg Boss 14. This year, talks are on. But I’ll only be able to say anything once things are finalised,” Gavie tells us.
- Bigg Boss 15 updates: The next season of the popular reality show Bigg Boss will stream its first six weeks on OTT and then make a gradual shift to television. The new season will be called “Bigg Boss OTT” and will arrive early this year. Bigg Boss OTT, which will stream on Voot, will introduce a Janta factor. The new format will give the common man the uncommon powers of “Bigg Boss OTT” by enabling them to handpick contestants and the contestants’ stay, tasks, and exit from the show.
- Priya Banerjee refuses to be part of the show; says 'I’m not Bigg Boss material, but would love to work with Salman Khan'
- Here the List of Celebs who are out from BB15 Here
- With the fans wanting to know the most about who will be a part of Bigg Boss 15, there's a buzz that Priya Banerjee might
be a part of this show. Priya Banerjee is a popular name in the
entertainment industry. She has been known for her performances in web
shows and stunning looks. She is one of the popular names in the digital
world too. With Priya surprising her fans with her power pact projects
or her presence on social media, she has yet again made headlines about
her being a part of Bigg Boss season 15.
- Ankita Lokhande slams reports of her Bigg Boss 15 participation; says 'People have been too quick to send me their hatred for something I'm not even part of'
- Aditya Narayan, Shabir Ahluwalia, Karan Wahi and 6 more Khatron Ke Khiladi contestants we want to see in Salman Khan's show
- Rumours were rife regarding actor Bhumika Chawla being approached for the upcoming season of Bigg Boss. The actor has now spoken out on the same and denied the possibility of her participating via social media.
Samthaan from Kasautii Zindagii Kay, denied being a part of the show,
he said he has no plans to be on the show and looking forward to work on
a new web series soon.
- Other rumoured contestants for Bigg Boss
15 include Disha Vakani, Rhea Chakraborty, and Neha Marda. Neha has in
fact confirmed been approached for the show.
- These 12 Celebs Are Likely To Enter Salman-Khan Hosted Show (Check Below)
- Mahabharat fame Sourabh Raaj Jain, who is also one of the contestants this season is excited to be a part of the show and even reveals that KKK was always on his bucket list and he joined KKK11
- Sanaya Irani - I can’t participate in Khatron Ke Khiladi because of vertigo and Bigg Boss isn’t my cup of tea.
- Actress Luviena Lodh approached for the reality show.
- Divya Agarwal and I have been offered the show thrice in the past but we have always denied
- Bigg Boss 15: 12 Celebs Are Likely To Enter Salman-Khan Hosted Show - One of the most controversial TV show, Bigg Boss 15, is expected to make a comeback on screens on October 15, 2021. With Salman Khan back as a host, the show keeps audience intrigued with its major twists and surprise evictions. The contestants often fight over kitchen table, friends becomes enemies and enemies become friends and war of words often change into a physical fight to people calling out each other and nomination rounds that often end in an ugly spat. The much of melodrama is what viewers witness on the reality show. Now, we have got list of celebrities who are likely to participate on the show.
TV personality Anusha have been approached by the makers to be a part of Bigg Boss 15 house.
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah fame Dayaben aka Disha Vakani can also be seen in the upcoming episode of Bigg Boss 15.
Naagin 5 fame Surbhi, who won many hearts with her role as Bani, might be unveiling her real life inside Bigg Boss 15 house.
After Aarti Singh in Bigg Boss 13, now his brother and comedian Krushna is all set to enter the Salman Khan-hosted show.
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Mohsin Khan aka Kartik is also speculated to enter the show.
After being part of Khatron Ke Khiladi, Jamai Raja and Twisted fame Nia Sharma might be unwinding her bold avatar inside the Bigg Boss 15 house now.
Bigg Boss 14 contestant Rahul Vaidya proposed her girlfriend Disha Parmar on the show. Since then, she rose to fame and became the talk of the town. Now, she is likely to participate on Bigg Boss 15.
Neha Marda, who rose to fame with TV show Balika Vadhu, in a recent interview revealed that she was indeed, offered Bigg Boss 15. She said, 'I am being offered Bigg Boss for the last four years and this year also I have received a call for Bigg Boss 15. Every year I refused to do the show thinking I won't be able to do it. I thought I won't be able to stay locked with no contact with anyone.'
OTT Live Link:
- Before Bigg Boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT to premiere in August Bigg Boss OTT will feature a mix of influencers, social media stars and some celebs as contestants and will stream for six weeks.