Approaching several celebrities as the new lead opposite Anupamaa
- Is Sudhanshu Pandey leaving the show? the makers are approaching several celebrities as the new lead opposite Anupamaa Arshad Warsi, Rajeev Khandelwal, Rohit Roy, Salil Ankola, Shakti Anand, Sharad Kelkar, Varun Badola, , Vishal Singh, Ram Kapoor approached to play lead opposite Rupali Ganguly. What will happen to Vanraj? Will his character's journey come to an end? Will Sudhanshu Pandey leave the show after the entry of Anupamaa's new love interest? Well, it is for the makers to decide. Meanwhile, let's have a dekko at the list of celebrities who have been approached by the makers opposite Rupali.
- Samar and Nandani to get engaged.
Geeta her peace of mind, Anupamaa tells Kavya that Geeta cannot live in
the house as she is creating problems for everyone. Kavya, of course,
reacts and says ‘How dare you Anupamaa?’ and asks Vanraj to intervene.
- Vanraj finally has a job now after being unemployed for a while.
Bapuji even tells him to do the job as it would give him peace and it
makes him happy. Later, he gives the news to Kavya but she gets upset
on the fact that Vanraj will work in a small cafe. He fumes with anger
and tells her that he is just informing her and not seeking her
- Will Kavya be able to handle her work and professional work? Will she become an ideal bahu just like Anupamaa?
- Apurva Agnihotri's journey as Dr. Advait Khanna has come to an end. 'I agree that my portion was going very well, but I guess they're shifting back to the main story. I had a great time shooting for it and that's what matters. I was even told about my last day in advance. So, putting it correctly, I haven't quit the show' I might come back after some time,
- Show is giving tight competitions to 'Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin' and Lead is saying 'It encourages us to work harder'
- Anupamaa's divorce Anupamaa and Vanraj will be legally separated in three days, but they were not ready for it to happen so soon as Anupamaa and Vanraj are stuck at a resort because of the ongoing curfew in Ahmedabad. Samar and Nandini continued to meet each other and seems like they are prepared to give Anupamaa and the family a very big shock. With his parents' divorce date approaching, Samar is upset, and though he says he wants his mom to be happy, their separation is affecting him badly. Dr. Advait tells Vanraj that he wants to live with her but he should ask Anupamaa what she wants to do. He says that men are raised in such a manner that they haven't been taught to ask others about their feelings.
- Anupamaa's new journey Anupamaa now feels that for 25 years she has been doing everything for others, but now it's time she thought of herself and created her own identity. Anupamaa leaves the house, Vanraj tells her to go live with Devik. Vanraj infuriated at Kavya after work woes; Misses out on Diwali pooja. Paritosh and Kinjal gets wedding and in the function Rakhi to join hands with Vanraj to hurt Anupamaa.
- Issues: A face off between Anupamaa and Rakhi, Will Kavya's guilt overpower her love for Vanraj? Anupamaa puts her foot down before Vanraj. Anupamaa is not ready to sit through any more of what Vanraj has put her through and is now ready to make a decision. Kavya arrives at Vanraj’s house leaving everyone in shock. Anupamaa caught her red-handed in an ******** situation with her husband.
- Anupana family introduction:
Set in a financially settled and secure large family, the story is
about Anupamaa Zaveri Shah (Ganguly) who is married in this household to
Vanraj Shah (Pandey). She has three grown children that are entirely
dependant on her, a cunning and stereotypical mother-in-law, and a
supportive and loving father-in-law too.
Story, TV Show is about:
- The show is based on the Marathi show ‘Aai Kuthe Kay Karte’.
- Anupamaa is the story of a
mother who gives up all dreams and desires for her family, but even
then she does not get respect in the family.
- She takes care of the needs throughout the day but there is no one to take care of her. Will Anupama get any valued in the family?
- The show airs Monday to Saturday at 10 p.m. on Star Plus.
- Watch before the TV at HotStar.
- Show premiered on 13 July.
- Rupali Ganguly, Sudhanshu Pandey, Madalsa Sharma, Paras Kalnawat, Aditi Gupta, Jasveer Kaur, Aashish Mehrotra, Muskaan Bamne, Arvind Vaidya, Alpana Buch, Shekhar Shukla, Nidhi Shah and Anagha Bhosale.
- Aashish Mehrotra, Nidhi Shah, Tassnim Sheikh and Madalsa Sharma. Co-produced by Rajan and his mother Deepa Shahi under their banner Shahi Production Pvt Ltd.
- Anupamaa was supposed to launch in the month of March however due to the outbreak of Coronavirus it got pushed.
- Rajan Shahi is known for backing some of the most popular television shows. The two shows which are presently entertaining the audience include Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke. And now, the producer is sticking a hattrick by third show titled Anupamaa on Star Plus.
- Anupamaa has a lot of song and dance sequences which helps the show to go forward from time to time. Recently one of the cult songs of Hindi films Hawa Hawai from Mr. India has been shot with Rupali Ganguly.
- Overall, the show might just be fitting for Indian television as it is a family drama after all but even though the premise seems promising and probably vouches for path-breaking thinking, the treatment is too one-tone and repetitive, However, fine performances certainly act as a saving grace and Ganguly at the forefront is the perfect leader.
- Additi Gupta To Be Replaced By Madalsa Sharma in Rajan Shahi's 'Anupamaa'?It is no secret that the actor is currently recovering from her coronavirus diagnosis. Even though she is feeling much better and is on her road to recovery now. But for her to begin shoot at the moment will be impossible.
- Rupali Ganguly and Ashish Mehrotra has been in quarantine. Sudhanshu Pandey may not have tested positive but he too has not been shooting.
- Rupali Ganguly starrer Anupamaa is ruling the TRP charts with the high-voltage drama and twists. But do you know it is a remake of Bengali TV show Shrimoi starring Indrani Haider. The Bengali serial is being broadcasted on Star Jalsa and premiered first on June 10, 2019. In the daily soap, Indrani is playing the role of Shrimoi. She is an ace actor of Bengali cinema and has won a National Award, three BFJA Awards, and two Anandlok Awards. Her role as original Anupama aka Shrimoi is immensely applauded by the viewers. Check out her photos from the daily soap.
- Bengali - Sreemoyee শ্রীময়ী
- Kannada - Inthi Nimma Asha ಇಂತಿ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಆಶಾ
- Marathi - Aai Kuthe Kay Karte! आई कुठे काय करते!
- Malayalam - Kudumbavilakku കുടുംബവിളക്ക്
- Telugu - Intinti Gruhalakshmi ఇంటింటి గృహలక్ష్మి
- Tamil - Baakiyalakshmi பாக்கியலட்சுமி