Colors TV Choti Sardarni (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)
- Mahir Pandhi to play the lead opposite Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia in Choti Sarrdaarni after the leap.
- Kulwant gets Karan kidnapped after getting out of jail: Taiji’s words have given rise to a fear of losing Karan in Sarab’s mind. Even though Meher tries to calm him down, it looks like his fears are a result of his intentions regarding Karan’s safety. The latest episode of Choti Sardarni saw Sarab waking up to the nightmare of Taiji telling the truth to Karan. Worried about him, Meher suggests that they tell Karan everything by themselves. Next morning, Meher gets busy preparing for Daddy ji’s anniversary. Taiji pretends to spill a bucket of water on her rangoli which doesn’t go well with the kids, who are leaving for school. They ask Taiji to apologise to Meher
- Colors’ popular show Choti Sardarni completes 500 episode
- Sarab’s participation in search of the culprit behind his near-fatal accident has brought him to a shocking realisation. The latest episode of Choti Sardarni saw Sarab and Meher discussing the truck involved in his accident with Kulwant. She lies to them and pretends that she is in their support and will help them in finding out the leads.
- Meher learns about Sarab and kids; witnesses Jagga’s barsi
- Everyone is shocked to know about Meher’s amnesia - After learning that Meher is suffering from Amnesia, Sarab decides to let everyone know about her actual mental condition and asks everyone to gather and understand about it from the doctor herself. The latest episode of Choti Sardarni saw the kids succeeding in paying the restaurant by guessing the pin of Meher’s card. They then call Sarab and he sends a driver to pick them up. Before this, Meher returns home believing that the kids are at school. Sarab tells her to go and freshen up.
- Sarab marries Sandhya; Meher on her way to the Gill mansion - Choti Sardarni witnessed that the preparations begin for Sarab and Sandhya’s wedding as the former approved of it in the previous episode. The Gill mansion gets decorated beautifully for the wedding. But the kids who are still unaware of what’s happening in the house ask Sarab about it.
- Kratika Sengar bids adieu to the team of Choti Sardarni; shares videos and pics from last day
Kratika Sengar’s journey as Sandhya in Choti Sardarni comes to an end. The actress shared several pics from the last day of her shoot. The team arranged a cake for her farewell and Kratika couldn’t thank them enough for loving her so much. While she had a brief lead role in Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia aka Meher’s absence, the entire cast made her stay enjoyable. Kratika in her note wrote,[QUOTE]“This beautiful journey of Sandhya comes to an end. Sandhya in this very short span of time got so much love and affection from you all… I'm really happy to have done this lead cameo for #chottisardarni. Thankyou @rajeshramsingh and Bharti Sharma for trusting in me to pull off your show for a month n half without nimrit being around.” [/QUOTE]
- Meher is alive and her heart-to-heart
connection with Sarab has been giving him some indications since the
past few days. The latest episode of Choti Sardarni saw her waking up a
little from the unconscious state and taking Sarab’s name. Moreover,
the doctor is seen telling the nurse that they have to keep a check on
Meher’s health as the next 24 hours are very crucial to keep her alive.
They are about to shift her to another hospital, surprisingly in the
ambulance service that was started by Sarab’s political party.
attempts to make the kids happy with her little deeds are gradually
working. The latest episode of Choti Sardarni witnessed Param accepting
her after she proves to have the ability to talk to Meher, but there’s a
secret behind it. As Param tries to make Karan and Seher understand
that Sandhya is only lying to them and they shouldn’t trust her, he
agrees to test her. He asks Sandhya to ask Seher’s birthday from Meher.
Worried about how she will answer this, Sandhya asks the question and
answers it correctly. But it was only because of Sarab’s help, who was
convinced by Meher in his conscious.
- Special Mahasangam episode featuring
Udaariyaan’s Tejo (Played by Priyanka Chahar and Choti Sarrdaarni’s
Sarabjit (Played by Avinesh Rekhi). In the upcoming Mahasangam episode
storyline, Sarabjit will be seen having a heart-to-heart conversation
- Kratika Sengar to exit 'Choti Sardarni'; Nimrit to re-enter Sengar made her entry into the Colors barely a few days ago but will now be exiting much sooner than one would have anticipated.
- Choti Sardarni’s upcoming
episodes are going to take a shocking turn with new twists in the
upcoming track. The latest promo of the show has taken the fans of the
show by shock as it seemingly shows Sarab performing the last rites of
Meher. Moreover, when their kids are heard asking him about what has
happened to their mother, Sarab is heard saying, “So rahi hai, sone do”.
And next the audience witnesses the heart-wrenching moment when a
teary-eyed Sarab bids final goodbye to Meher.
- "TV Wasn't on My Mind" Says Nimrit Ahluwalia of 'Choti Sardarni'Interestingly, the actor mentioned how TV was never on her mind and that she actually came to Mumbai for a film she was shorlisted for.
- Choti Sarrdaarni all set to get a Kannada remake - It looks like remakes are not reserved to just films after all as Indian show Choti Sarrdaarrni, is all set to get a remake in Kannada.
- Choti Sarrdaarni: Kaushal Kapoor and Vishvapreet Kaur to be a part of the show - The show will see the actors play important roles in the show. Here's what we know about it.
- 'Kabir Singh' Fame
Geetika Mahendru Bags a Role in 'Choti Sardarni' As a part of the
changes and freshness that the show is planning to bring in, new
characters will also be introduced and some replacements will also
- Hitesh Bhardwaj who essays the role of Manav, Meher’s lover in Colors’ Choti Sarrdaarni might return to the show again.
- Simran Kaur Sachdeva NOT getting replaced in Choti Sarrdaarni
- Child artist Advit Sood, who played the role of Yuvi in Choti Sarrdaarni has quit the show.
Story, TV Show is about:
- Choti Sardarni is a story of two lovers Manav and Meher who gets separated by Meher's family as Manav is brutally kiled by Meher's mother. Later pregnant Meher gets married to Sarabjeet who is a man with a heart of gold. Sarabjeet is a single parent and an extremely kind person who accepts Meher with all the positive intact. The show depicts the pure and loving relation between Meher and Sarabjeet who acts as a driving force of motivation and support for his wife. She develops a robust and inspiring personality equivalent to Choti Sardarni as the show progresses.
- Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia
- Mahir Pandhi, a model-turned-actor, who has been a part of web shows will play the role. Post the leap, Nimrit Ahluwalia, who portrays Meher in the show, will play her own daughter, the grown-up Seher.
- Choti Sardarni airs on Colors at 7.30 pm from Monday to Friday and is streamed on Voot.
- Emotionally Confusing and Annoying.
- This is one of most cringiest show I've saw in my life actors should learn some acting from nikkad natak
- From 1st episode this show grabs your attention. All the actors performed really well. Direction is amazing also. Really captivating & just outstanding a must watch!!!!
- When it comes to Colors channel, one of the first shows to be coming back on-air with fresh episodes will be Choti Sardarni. The Avinesh Rekhi-Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia starrer has already re-started shoot and will be having new twists and turns right away in the comeback for the viewers to enjoy.
- And as a part of the changes and freshness that the show is planning to bring in, new characters will also be introduced and some replacements will also happen. On that note, actor Geetika Mahendru, who is best known for her role in Kabir Singh has been finalized to play the role of Ginni, who is a bubbly girl.
- Well, the cast of the show has is seen in a festive mode as they’ve completed 500 glorious episodes. In this age of television, TV shows strive to hit a chord with the viewers and in such a difficult phase, Choti Sardani successfully completed 500 episodes and it surely called for a huge celebration.