Contestants to dance with their family members 2021 Dance Karnataka Dance 3 (Contestant, Participants, Elimination, Winner)
- Rahul S Rao and Brunda Prabhakar lift the trophy.
Dance Karnataka Dance finally got its winner. Rahul S Rao and Brunda Prabhakar were elated to bag the title. The much-awaited moment of Karnataka's most loved dance reality show witnesses the Grand Finale yesterday (October 10). Rahul and Brunda entered the second season of Dance Karnataka Dance and managed to steal the limelight in the show ever since it premiered. They had left the audience and the judges spellbound by their amazing performances. Be it their chemistry or their mesmerising moves, the duo have won major 'Fire-Brand' titles in the show. During the finale, judge Chinni Master announced Rahul and Brunda as the winners. Rahul and Brunda lived up to the winning moment. The winners have rewarded with a ready-to-move-in flat in Bengaluru and a prize amount of Rs five lakhs. Both the individuals have won themselves a flat and prize amount.
Contestants to dance with their family members: The contestants seemed to be excited when the judges announced the theme 'Family round' recently. For the first time on the dance reality show, the contestants have got a chance to introduce their family members on the stage. From parents to siblings and grandparents everyone from the contestants' families will be a part of the upcoming episode.
stage is all set to witness yet another power-packed performance in
Dance Karnataka Dance. The contestants are back to perform with a brand
new theme. This week the contestants have got the opportunity to dance with their choreographers. The contestants seemed to be excited when the judges announced the theme 'Dance along with your choreographers' recently.
Karnataka Dance, which returned to the small screen with fresh episodes
after a brief gap, is all set for some interesting episodes ahead. The
stage is all set to witness yet another power-packed performance in the
upcoming episode of Dance Karnataka Dance. The contestants are back with
a brand new theme this time. This week, the contestants are gearing up
to give their best in the 'Jodi' round. The contestants will be shaking
their legs to romantic numbers with their respective partners. The
judges will be considering the chemistry between the partners while they
Karnataka Dance Mahasambhrama episodes to treat viewers on Saturday and
Sunday - “The show consists of dance performances by Dance Karnataka
Dance participants, fun-filled skits by Comedy Khiladigalu Season 2
artistes and breathtaking musical performances by Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
contestants.” The channel has also made an appeal to people to stay safe
as there is a spike in the number of covid cases - ಶನಿವಾರ ಮತ್ತು
ಭಾನುವಾರದಂದು ವೀಕ್ಷಕರಿಗೆ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ ನೀಡಲು ನೃತ್ಯ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ನೃತ್ಯ ಮಹಾಸಂಭರ
ಪ್ರಸಂಗಗಳು - “ಪ್ರದರ್ಶನವು ನೃತ್ಯ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ನೃತ್ಯ ಭಾಗವಹಿಸುವವರ ನೃತ್ಯ
ಪ್ರದರ್ಶನಗಳು, ಕಾಮಿಡಿ ಖಿಲಾಡಿಗಲು ಸೀಸನ್ 2 ಕಲಾವಿದರ ಮೋಜಿನ ತುಂಬಿದ ಸ್ಕಿಟ್*ಗಳು
ಮತ್ತು ಸಾ ರೇ ಗ ಮಾ ಪಾ ಸ್ಪರ್ಧಿಗಳ ಅದ್ಭುತ ಸಂಗೀತ ಪ್ರದರ್ಶನಗಳನ್ನು ಒಳಗೊಂಡಿದೆ.
ಕೋವಿಡ್ ಪ್ರಕರಣಗಳ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಹೆಚ್ಚಳ ಇರುವುದರಿಂದ ಜನರು ಸುರಕ್ಷಿತವಾಗಿರಲು
ಚಾನೆಲ್ ಮನವಿ ಮಾಡಿದೆ.
- Don't miss the 'duet round' special on Dance Karnataka Dance, this weekend - Contestants of Dance Karnataka Dance will showcase their dancing prowess in a special duet round in the weekend dance reality show.
- The main highlight of this weekend’s episodes is Brinda and Rahul S Rao performing to a romantic number. They get the golden hat
for their performance. On the birth anniversary of Dr Rajkumar,
Anushree along with a dance team, will dance to Huttidare Kannada
Nadalli Huttabeku from the movie Akashmika. The song crooned by the
legendary actor Dr Rajkumar is still remembered by audiences even today.
To pay tribute to Dr Rajkumar, Vijay Raghavendra will sing Naadamaya
from Jeevana Chaitra, which received applause from the contestants and
- Episode showcasing the different festivals celebrated across the nation through their performances.
Rajkumar grace the stage as the special guest for the first time on
Dance Karnataka Dance. Known for his dancing prowess, Appu, as he is
fondly known as, is also be shaked his leg on the stage. The actor
also meet the contestants and encourage them to give their best in
the dance reality show.
Show is about:
The stage is all set to witness yet another power-packed performance in the upcoming episode of Dance Karnataka Dance.
Judges: Vijay Raghavendra, Chinni Master, Raksh*tha
Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts:
- Dance Karnataka Dance season 3 has dance enthusiasts from different age groups. From a 5-year-old Hanvika to a 29-year-old-Chaitrali and a 60-year-old Annapurna, contestants of all age groups will battle against each other in different rounds to prove their dancing prowess.
- This season, the makers have introduced a new concept. The show has welcomed participants from the previous seasons as the jury. Celebrity contestants, who were a part of Dance Karnataka Dance Family war season 2 will mentor the contestants as the jury members throughout the season.