‘Kahe Diya Pardes’ actor Rishi Saxena will participate in the upcoming season of Bigg Boss Marathi 3
- There have been reports doing rounds lately that ‘Kahe Diya Pardes’ actor Rishi Saxena will participate in the upcoming season of Bigg Boss Marathi. But the actor finally chose to clear the air. Reply to a fan query in his recent Q&A session on social media, Rishi said, "Nahhhi" (NOOO)"
- Actress Ketaki Chitale
participating in the show. However, the actress has strongly denied
being a part of Bigg Boss Marathi 3 and rubbished all the speculative
reports while exclusively talking to ETimes TV. Interestingly, almost
every year 'Tuza Maza Breakup' actress Ketaki's name manages to be in
the list of most probable contestants of Bigg Boss Marathi. Ketaki told
Etimes TV, "Not at all!
I am not at all participating in Bigg Boss Marathi's upcoming season. I
wonder why every year a piece of news comes out that I am participating
in Bigg Boss Marathi. No, I am not participating in Bigg Boss Marathi
- Sangram Samel and Neha Joshi likely to take part in the upcoming season.
- As per the latest reports, Bigg Boss Marathi season 3 will launch in July and the makers are currently working on the BB house and its theme. The makers are also busy finalising the contestants. Bigg Boss Marathi 3 to finally launch soon; watch the first teaser.
- Here's some good news for all the Bigg Boss Marathi fans. The much-awaited controversial show, Bigg Boss Marathi season 3 is likely to premiere soon. The makers of the show released a teaser of the show and confirmed the news.
- Bigg Boss (or colloquially Bigg Boss Marathi)
is the Marathi-language version of the reality television programme
Bigg Boss based on Big Brother and airs on Colors Marathi in India.The
show has rolled out two seasons with Mahesh Manjrekar as the host.
- Bigg Boss Marathi 1 was won by actress Megha Dhade
in July 2018, who later also appeared in Bigg Boss 12 as a wild card
contestant the same year. Bigg Boss Marathi 2 was won by MTV Roadies
(season 15) semi-finalist Shiv Thakare in 1st September 2019.
- Due to the corona situation in Maharashtra the makers had decided to launch in May 2021 but now they are soon going to launch. The makers are all set to introduce the upcoming season soon.
- He Mann Baware actor Sangram Samel and Fatteshikasta actress Neha Joshi are likely to participate in Bigg Boss Marathi 3
- Like the previous two seasons, the Bigg Boss house will have a new look with an interesting theme and will welcome new contestants soon.
Diya Pardes’ actor Rishi Saxena will participate in the upcoming season
of Bigg Boss Marathi 3. But the actor finally chose to clear the air.
Reply to a fan query in his recent Q&A session on social media,
Rishi said, "Nahhhi" (NOOO)"
- Mahesh Manjarekar will also continue to host the show and entertain the viewers. Meanwhile, the viewers are eagerly waiting to know more about the launch date, the theme of the upcoming season along with contestants' list.
- "I loved hosting Bigg Boss and I am very excited to the upcoming season. It is an amazing experience to watch the psychological journey of the contestants. Considering the current situation, we will of course, take all the necessary precautions and safety measures on the sets."
- The teaser is captioned as, "दार परत उघडणार आणि एकच आवाज घुमणार, कारण येतोय #BiggBossMarathi3 लवकरच #ColorsMarathi वर.
- Bigg Boss Marathi is aired on Colors Marathi. Everyday's episodes contain the main happenings of the previous day. Every weekend episode mainly focuses on an interview of the evicted contestant by the host.