Kannada Supernatural TV Show - Jyothi Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
Meghashri's supernatural serial Jyothi to be aired on weekends, The dubbed supernatural soap serial Jyothi, directed by Raj Kapoor, is getting a prime time weekend slot at 9.30pm, The show, which has Meghashri in the title role as Jyothi, airs on Saturday and Sunday.
- Dubbed show Jyothi to be aired on television
- Jothi (Jyothi) is an Indian supernatural fantasy
thriller television series produced by Kushboo Sundar under Avni Media,
which premiered on 29th May 2021 on Sun TV at 9:30 PM (Saturday &
- The show originally starred Meghasri, Chandana Segu and Vishnu Unnikrishnan are the main protagonists of the series along with an ensemble supporting cast including Seema, Sujatha, Neela Menon and Ramesh Pandit. Jothi has been Original in Telugu as JYOTHI and is broadcast on Gemini TV.
- Kannada small screen actress Meghashri made her Telugu small screen debut with the supernatural soap serial Jyothi, directed by Raj Kapoor. The show is now getting dubbed in Kannada.
- According to sources, “The process of dubbing is already underway. Once there are enough episodes in the bank, we will air it on television.” Jyothi will also join the growing list of dubbed shows like Radha Krishna, Mahanayaka B R Ambedkar, Trinayani, Nagabhairavi and Subhash Chandra Bose, that are already on air.
- About her role in the serial, Meghashri had said, “I play the role of Jyothi who works for a royal family. Her parents were ****ed when she was young in a tragic incident. After a few episodes, she realizes that she is the queen of the royal family, which spices up the story.” For sequences that involved archery, Meghashri had gone through rigorous training sessions.
- A leading general entertainment channel had planned to remake the serial. Instead, they have decided to dub the show as the serial is getting tremendous reviews from neighboring Telugu viewers.
- Meghasri as Jothi
- Chandana Segu as Shreya
- Vishnu Unnikrishnan as Anirudh
- Seema as Padmavathi
- Sujatha as Saraswathi
- Neela Menon as Leelavathi
- Mercy Leyal as Vasuki
- Ramesh Pandit as Rajasekar
- Simran Advani
- Sankavi Rajendran
- Anumohan as Rangan
- Unaware of her shapeshifting serpent powers Jothi the Nagaloga prince’s sole heir is a maid at her own palace, while enduring several hardships from evil serpent forces & her ill-treating family. How she finds her true identity, marries the love of her life and acquires the ‘Nagamanickam’ unravels as a mystical tale.