Mohit Sehgal on Low TRP of Naagin 5
Mohit Sehgal, who has been part of shows such as Miley Jab Hum Tum and Sarojini - Ek Nayi Pehal, was last seen in Naagin 5, which ended in January this year. Talking about what he’s been up to these days, Mohit says, “I’ve been auditioning for various things ever since my last daily show went off air. I am interested in various platforms and while I want to continue doing television, I also want to try my hands at web shows and other OTT content. All that matters is that it should be a good story and an exciting character.”
- MTV Splitsvilla X2 fame Ankush Rampal in Naagin 5Naagin 5 is all set to witness a new entry in the form of Ankush Rampal and things are about to get interesting.
- Shivani Gosain talks about doing Naagin 5, co-star Surbhi Chandna, her choice of characters and more - Shivani Gosain has a lot of insight to give when it comes to talking about how she picks her roles or what she wants from them. Read more here.
- Surbhi Chandna Offers a Glimpse into Her First Tandav in 'Naagin 5'Naagins are all about Tandavs and while we have seen plenty so far, the latest Naagin Chandna will be presenting her first tandav ever for the show.
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya fame Kajal Pisal all set to join Surbhi Chandna and company in supernatural drama - Kajal Pisal is the latest entry in Ekta Kapoor's ever so popular franchise, Naagin 5. Here's what she has to say about it.
- Simran Mahendrawal to join Surbhi Chandna aka Bani her fight for revenge?
- It is already been reported in the media that Dheeraj Dhoopar has already wrapped up shoot for Naagin 5 and now Hina Khan has wrapped her shoot. Yes, You heard it right. The actor has completed her shooting schedule of Naagin 5 and also shared some glimpses of her last day of shoot on the sets on social media.
- Mohit Sehgal To Play Lead in 'Naagin 5'
- Hina Khan, Dheeraj Dhoopar, and Mohit Malhotra are all set to bring a new season of Naagin to our television screens. During a press conference, here is something Hina went on to say.
- Actor Parag Tyagi has been roped for Colors TV popular show Naagin 5.
will begin to shoot for the show. It also mentioned that the Actress
will be a part of the few episodes. Apart from this, the media has
already reported about Dheeraj Dhoopar and Mohit Malhotra being a part
of the show.
- Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar has been roped in for a cameo role in Colors TV popular show Naagin 5.
- There were reports floating in the media
stating that Asha Negi who was recently seen in ALTBalaji-ZEE5 series
Baarish 2 has been roped in for Naagin 5. However, speaking to a leading
portal, the Actress denies the news.
- Rashami Desai entered the show just
before the lockdown and later there was a buzz that the actress is out
of the show due to high package. But then it turned out to be a rumour
and Ekta Kapoor clear the air by saying that the show will see it's
finale episode. The show will soon be back with season 5.
- Actor Varun Sood has been finalised to play one of the lead roles in the popular Colors TV show Naagin 5
- Dipika Kakkar approached for 'Naagin 5'
- Beyhadh 2 Actor Shivin Narang is currently in talks to play the lead role in Colors TV show Naagin 5.
- Ekta Kapoor has apparently finalized Ishqbaaz fame Surbhi Chandna and Hina Khan to play Naagins in the fifth season.
- According to a leading portal, it is reported that Ekta Kapoor has finalized the two Naagins of the season. Ekta has apparently finalized Ishqbaaz fame Surbhi Chandna and Hina Khan to play Naagins in the fifth season of the popular show.
Ekta Kapoor is all set to recreate history with the season 5 of Naagin. Starring Hina Khan, Mohit Malhotra and Dheeraj Dhoopar in the lead roles, the series will be fuelled with hatred, revenge and unrequited love as Sarvasgresth Adi Naagin will return to avenge her enemies. The story will also include an epic battle that began centuries ago in Satyug and will fight to fulfil the journey of love and hate. The story is about the tale of love that began during Satyug and revolves around the clan of Naagin. The Sarvashrestha Adi Naagin is in love with Naag Hriday but destiny rips them apart and Cheel Aakesh obsessively falls for the Naagin and thus the tale of revenge, hate and love begins
- Ekta Kapoor confirmed that Naagin 4 is ending as it is a finite series and they are getting immediately into Naagin 5. Nia Sharma, Vijayendra Kumeria, Jasmin Bhasin, and Anita Hasandani have done an outstanding job and Ekta has taken the blame because she didn't work on the story this time.
- This time she is trying her best and hoping to come back with a new season, she is hoping that the audience will watch the show. She also thanked all the actors for being a part of Naagin 4 and she hopes that she will come to them all with something special. She even mentioned that she is taking into consideration the suggestions that the audience is giving for Naagin 5 but whether she will be able to cast will all depend on the story.
- If the sources of a
leading portal are believed to be true then Ekta Kapoor's Naagin 4 may
go off air post lockdown making way for Naagin 5.
Ekta Kapoor's Naagin franchise has become a huge hit and several big names from the industry have been a part of the show. As per the recent reports by WikiNewForum, popular supernatural show Naagin 4 is most likely to go off air post lockdown.
Star Cast, Crew:
- The show, as we know has also roped in an array of actors to play important roles with the likes of Kajal Pisal, Kamaal Malik, Shreyas Pandit, and Joshna Mudvari among others.
per the sources of the leading portal, Producer Ekta Kapoor and
Colors Channel are planning to bid adieu to the fourth season of
Naagin, making way for the new one. The fifth season will feature a
new cast. Naagin 4 starred Nia Sharma, Rashami Desai, Vijayendra
Kumeria and Anita Hassanandani playing the lead roles.
- Many shows including the likes of Beyhadh 2, Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein, Patiala Babes amongst others will not return post lockdown. Will Naagin 4 also join the list? What do you guys think about the above news? Write in the comments below.
- In a world that continues to seem rather bizarre to many out there and is pretty much dependant on even the finest actors doing OTT acting, there is a rare opportunity to have someone manage to make it more believable than others. That undoubtedly is actor Anita Hassanandani. Incidentally also the only fully negative character in the show, Hassanandani also is forced to go over the top every time with Vishaka but it is indeed her acting prowess that she manages to make it a lot more believable than others. Kudos to her indeed.
- The entries, or should I say, the re-entries were indeed a lot of fun, especially for the ardent Naagin fans out there. Both Adaa Khan aka Sesha and Surbhi Jyoti aka Bela were given quintessential heroic entries and belonging to this world, they truly deserved it.
- Hina Khan's entry as AdiNaagin was actually well thought out and while none of these plot points require us to think too much or even find logic in it, credit has to be given to the makers and writers for not only managing to plan a good segway of Season 4 to Season 5 but also keeping the scope of another reunion of all the naagins.
- Granted that Season 4 was undoubtedly the franchise's worst so far. That was rather evident in the numbers the show fetched and even before pre-lockdown times, the show barely managed to just stay in the list somehow. However, that I feel did not justify not giving Nia Sharma aka Brinda any sort of moment or arc to end her story with. In both parts of the finale, she only ended up being a sorry and rather vulnerable naagin who literally knows nothing and is entirely clueless. If you notice, over the three seasons, every naagin, even at her most vulnerable is given some big moment to savor but Brinda ended up with nothing and is now just listening to Adinaagin's story.
- While it indeed was a good segway in its essence, the whole rahasya mandir sequence extremely stretched. With the first commercial break coming after 30 odd minutes, the scene indeed felt too dragged. Also, there were two tandavs in the episode, both unimpressive and, in fact, unintentionally funny to watch.