Star Plus TV Show - Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Stoty, Today Written Update
Hasan Zaidi loses 12 kgs; walks an extra mile to fit into the skin of his character for 'Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana’
About the show:
Mere Ghar Aana is an Indian television serial directed by Rahib
Siddiqui. The show stars Esha Kansara and Hasan Zaidi in the lead roles.
It is being made under the banner of Qissago Telefilms and produced by
- The show is schedule to release on 26 July 2021.Staring (as Pritam) and Esha Kansara (as Amrita) in lead roles, television's newest offering ‘ ’ focuses on an optimistic Sakhuja family and a pessimist man Pritam (played by Zaidi). Like most actors, Hasan too went through a series of preparations to fit into his character Pritam.
- Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana will teecast from Monday to Saturday at 7pm on Star Plus channel. The show will replace Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani in the time slot. Its first promo was released on 7 July 2021. The show will also available for online streaming on Disney+ Hotstar. Other details related to the show are given below.
- Produced by , the audience will get to witness how Pritam (Hasan Zaidi) and Amrita (Esha Kansara) meet with each other as the story unfolds.
- Popular television actors such as Cheshta Mehta, Ishaan Dhawan, Nakul Vaid, , Shweta Gautam, , Ankit Narang, Kunal Singh, Jinal Jain, Priya Rajput, Adarsh Gautam, Subhangi Latkar, Kiran Karmarkar, Swati Shah, and Preeti Mishra will also be seen part of the show.
Kunal Singh Jerath
- Hasan Zaidi further commented, “During the lockdown, I consciously lost around 12 kgs of weight which in turn helped me look all the more apt for the role of Pritam. However, I continue to keep a track of my physique. Besides that, the look of my character demanded a mature look hence I have grown a beard. Here’s hoping my hard work and efforts pay off as I make a comeback on television with this show.”