Tamil TV Show - Kanni Theevu-Ullasa Ulagam 2.0 Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
will have a special appearance on TV show Kanni Theevu Ulagam 2.0 this weekend. He will be the special guest in the show.
Robo Shankar is back on television with the show, Kanni Theevu Ullasa Ullagam 2.0. The actor, who plays King Jalsananda, who lives with his followers on his own mystical island. With Shakeela as Rajamatha, Madhumitha as Baby Matha, and Dindugal Saravanan as Raja Guru, the team along with other residents of the island discuss a trending topic and have a relevant celebrity guest visiting them.
- Comedy show Kanni Theevu-Ullasa Ulagam 2.0 to premiere on August 1
- Comedy show Kanni Theevu - Ullasa Ulagam 2.0, a new spoof-comedy show is all set to premiere on August 1. The channel airing the show has confirmed the same on their official pages.
- Kanni Theevu is projected as an exotic island where humor is the way of life. The show will follow the story of King Jalsanandha (actor Robo Shankar) and the activities of his close ones. It will be filled with various rib-tickling acts that happen on his castaway island.
- Robo Shankar as Jalsananda, popular actor-comedian said, “I’m glad to start my second innings on television with Kanni Theevu. The idea of Kanni Theevu is very unique and brilliant, and I am thrilled to play the character King Jalsananda. It feels great to be working alongside a talented cast. The show is going to be a laugh riot. We can’t wait to show our viewers what we have been working on for quite some time.”
- Many other TV artists and film actors will be an integral part of the show.
- Actress Shakeela will feature as Raja Matha
- Madhumitha aka Jangiri Madhumitha will be seen in a new avatar of Baby Matha.
- Apart from them, Dindugal Saravanan will essay the role of All Access Rajaguru.
- The comedy duo-Mullai and Kothandam will be the R&D scientists of the island. Amuthavanan will appear as the artist who performs skits to keep the king entertained regularly.
- The makers claim that Kanni Theevu will give the feeling of the recreation the feel of an exotic island. The one-hour show is spread across four segments.
- Actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will grace as the special guest in the very first episode of the show.
- Anup Chandrasekharan, Business Head, said, “We are thrilled to launch Kanni Theevu Ullasa Ulagam 2.0. With the who's who of the comedy world roped in to perform under one roof. This new show will definitely set a new benchmark in the Tamil GEC. Our proposition to offer viewers refreshing content is the driving force behind such truly innovative and creative shows. We are confident that King Jalsa and his island residents will become a household favorite instantly.”
- Premiering on August 1, Kanni Theevu - Ullasa Ulagam 2.0 will air every Sunday in the evening slot.