2021-2022 Kannada TV Show 'Cookku with Kirikku' - Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Eliminations, Winner, Out)
Cooking-based reality show 'Cookku with Kirrikku' which premiered in the month of April will soon be witnessing its climax. The reality show is all set to witness its grand finale on August 14 and 15
- Speculation is rife that the comedy cookery show Cookku with Kirikku will go off air in August. Reacting to the rumors, a leading general entertainment channel that is currently airing the show, has made it clear that the show will go on air till August.
- The shooting of comedy cookery show Cookku with Kirikku, which was temporarily suspended due to the lockdown,
has resumed from Monday. Kirik Keerthi, Chandan Kumar, Pratham and Arun
Sagar are currently shooting for the show which is hosted by Akul
- According to channel sources, “As
shooting was not allowed due to the lockdown, we lacked fresh episodes.
We will treat audiences with the fresh episodes from June 19.”
- The show premiered on April 10 on a leading general entertainment channel. Kichcha Sudeep's appearance in the first episode garnered the interest of viewers.
- Cookku with Kirikku is a cookery show that airs on Star Suvarna.
- The show was hosted by Sihi Kahi Chandru and Akul Balaji.
- It was judged by Venkatesh Bhat. The show was an official remake of blockbuster Cook with Comali (Tamil) which telecasts on Star Vijay TV. It is the most popular television show among Tamil audiences. Some of the contestants like Pugazh, Sivaangi, Manimegalai, Bala, Ashwin.
- The reality show featured 16 well-known celebrities from the Kannada entertainment industry. These celebs were seen on one single platform, engaging in cooking and having lots of fun. The combination of eight cooking teams had one person who created antics on the show, which led to loads of humour and twists.
- The star cast of the show included Kirik Keerthi, Chandan Kumar, Kavitha Gowda, Vanitha Vasu, Rekha, Lasya Nagaraj, Arun Sagar, Pratham, Karunya Ram, Chaitra Vasudevan, Nayana, Vishwa, Abighna Bhat and Jagappa. Eventually, Arun, Sunetra pandit, and Ishitha Varsha joined the team as the wild card contestants.
CHANNEL: Star Suvarna
ONLINE STREAMING PLATFORM: Disney+ Hotstar
TIMING: 6:30 PM (Weekends)
DATE: Yet to be updated
JUDGES: Sihi Kahi Chandru and Akul Balaji
- Vanita Vasu
- Lasya Nagaraj
- Kavitha Gowda
- Abighna Bhat
- Chaitra Vasudevan
- Karunya Ram
- Arun Sagar
- The show will feature Abhinaya Chakravarthy and Kichcha Sudeep as the chief guest.
- The show will be aired on Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm, from next weekend.
- Cookku with Kirikku: All you need to know about the fun, Kannada cookery show
Cooku with Kirikku is all set to premiere on April 10 at 8.30 pm. On the show, Sudeep will be having a fun conversation with contestants and even sings and cuts a special cake commemorating his silver jubilee in the film industry.
- Cookku with Kirikku is one of the few high-budgeted cookery shows to have been made on Kannada television.
is the first time a cookery show has been made on a grand scale for
Kannada television. The show will be hosted by Akul Balaji along with
Sihi Kahi Chandru. Popular chef and CEO of a hotel, Venkatesh Bhat from
Udupi will be one of the judges.
- The unique feature of the showis that 16
well known celebrities from the Kannada entertainment industry will be
seen on one single platform, engaging in cooking and having lots of
- The combination of eight cooking teams which will be having one person who creates antics on the show, will lead to loads of humour and twists.
shooting of the show, which was temporarily suspended due to the
lockdown, resumed in the second week of June. Now, news of the show
ending has left fans in a state of shock.