2021 Kannada Dance Dance Latest Update, Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Elimination, Winner
Popular reality show Dance Dance has reached its final stage. After months of entertainment, the celebrity dance reality show is all set to air its final episode. The grand finale of Dance Dance will be aired this weekend (December 5) in the evening slot on a leading Kannada general entertainment channel. The contestants will give some powerpack performances. As the stage is set to welcome new performances, the contestants are gearing up to give their best to woo the judges. While the team has already shot the grand finale episode, the promo launched by the channel has created a buzz among the viewers. Several fans of the contestants have already started guessing the winner of Dance Dance. Several celebs from the Kannada entertainment industry are likely to be a part of the grand finale. For the unversed, the ongoing dance reality show serves as the perfect platform for all dance enthusiasts to showcase their dancing skills. The show also has celebrities as participants. Hosted by Shine Shetty, Dance Dance has Prajwal Devraj, Haripriya, and Harsha Master as the judges. The reality show has recently welcomed Shivraj Kumar, Shruti Krishna, Sudharani, Sri Murali, Manvita Kamat, and many others as special guests. However, Powerstar Puneeth Rajkumar had also been a part of the reality show. The late actor had featured in Dance Dance during the time of its premiere.
Glam doll of the Kannada film industry, Manvitha Kamat is all set to feature in the dance reality show Dance Dance: Manvita will be seen in an avatar as a 'village belle'. That's not all, the actress will also be a part of the fun activity initiated by the team 'Dance Dance'. She will participate in the activities along with the contestants of Dance Dance and will not only grace the episode but also shake her legs to a peppy number.
- Vivek Simha gets evicted from Dance Dance
Reality show. Dance Dance lost a bit of its star power when actor Vivek Simha and Mandara Gowda were evicted in the weekend episode. “I never expected to get evicted so early and it was a bit shocking for me and Mandara,” Vivek told Bangalore Times. However, he was gracious enough to “thank each and everyone who supported me. I accept the judgment. I love dancing and that was the main reason why I agreed to be a part of the show. I wish the remaining contestants good luck.” With Dance Dance behind him, Vivek says he will take a temporary break from television and concentrate only on films. “I will complete shooting for my upcoming college-based horror movie, Spooky College. I am also in talks with a couple of movie projects,” he adds.
- Latest News:
Actor Vivek Simha, who got injured while performing on stage for the reality show Dance Dance, says he recovered from the fall and also thanked his fans for keeping him company with the innumerable number of messages and speedy recovery wishes. Sharing an update about the injury.
- Kavita Gowda, Nayana Sharath to participate in the dance reality show
- Dance Dance is back on television in 2021-2022, The auditions for the contestants have been happening for quite some weeks now.
- Dance Dance will have three judges in the show. Sandalwood actress Haripriya, Actor Prajwal Devraj, and choreographer Harsha will be judging the reality show. They will even be mentoring the contestants when needed.
- Dance reality show Dance Dance will set to go on air from August 20.
- Popular dance show Dance Dance will soon be aired on a Kannada general entertainment channel.
- Dance Dance is another popular reality show which will join the growing list of weekend reality shows like Dance Karnataka Dance and Cooku with Kirikku.
- Dance reality show Dance Dance will set to go on air from August 20.
- Vivek Simha to participate in dance reality show Dance Dance. After a brief gap, last seen in the serial Mathe Vasantha, is back on the small screen with the dance reality show Dance Dance
- The show will give a platform for contestants to exhibit their talents.
Vivek Simha, Supritha Satyanarayan, and Ashivithi Shetty are already
confirmed for the show, the latest name we hear in the space is
actress-comedienne Nayana Sharath. Comedy Khiladigalu fame Nayana is
most likely to take part in Dance Dance. Although the actress has been
tight-lipped about her participation in the show, it was actress
Priyanka Chincholi who confirmed the same on her Instagram handle.
- Kavita Gowda
to participate in new reality show Dance Dance, Well, it looks like
Kavitha is surely going to set the stage on fire with some groovy moves
on Dance Dance. Meanwhile, this is not Kavita's first dance reality
show. She has earlier been a part of dance reality 'Takadhimitha'.
- While Supritha Satyanarayan, Nayana
Sharath, and Ashivithi Shetty are already the confirmed contestants of
Dance Dance. Yes. After her stint in the cooking-based reality show
'Cookku with Krikku', Kavita has bagged yet another reality show. The
actress will now be seen as one of the celebrity contestants in the
upcoming reality show Dance Dance.
- The show was hosted by Akul Balaji. The channel recently revealed the title promo of the show on its social media handles. Akul Balaji is an Indian film actor, television host, dancer who has worked in both Kannada and Telugu languages.
- Shine Shetty
- Haripriya, Prajwal Devraj, and Master Harsha to judge reality show 'Dance Dance'
- Haripriya, Dance Dance marks the full-fledged tv debut of actress Haripriya.
For the first time in her career, Haripriya will be a judge of a
reality show. The actress was occasionally seen making cameo appearances
on many daily soaps. So far, Haripriya has made her presence felt in
serials like Nayaki and Sangarsha. She has donned different avatars for
her cameo appearance in the serial.
- Prajwal Devraj,
Fondly known as the 'Dynamic prince' of Kannada film industry, Prajwal
Devraj will be making his tv debut with the reality show 'Dance Dance'.
This is Prajwal's first stint on Kannada television. He had only been a
part of celebrity chat shows earlier. While the actor seems to be
excited to judge the reality show, his wife, Ragini is likely to be his
official designer for the show.
- Master Harsha,
Choreographer Harsha needs no introduction. He is one of the well-known
choreographers of the Kannada film industry. Having judge a dance
reality show earlier, Harsha will yet again grace Dance Dance as a
judge. This will be the second time master Harsha will be judging a
- Puneeth Rajkumar
- In earlier seasons, apart from just being a
dancing competition for celebrity couples, there was also a fun element
which fascinated viewers.
- Dance Dance holds the distinction of having shot the finale episodes in Thailand.
- In one of the finale episodes, Ramya, Darshan, Sharmiela Mandre, Nikitha Thukral and Chinni Master featured as judges.
- The winner and runner-up will get cash prizes from judges.
- All Controversies of Kannada Dance Dance
- Akul harassed Sharmiela: Akul
Balaji is six years older than Sharmiela but in Dance Dance Akul is a
host and Sharmiela is a judge so it obvious that Akul would show respect
to the honorable judge Sharmiela.
- After a fabulous dance performed by Murli and Anusha on 1st Jun 2016 Season 1 Episode 88, Sharmiela was passing her comments she was talking about a step where Murli lift the big girl Anusha up in his arms. Sharmiela was so amazed that she started asking about Anushas weight. When she asked about Anushas weight Akul challenged that Murli have the ability to lift her as well.
- Akul is so aggressive. He forced Sharmiela
and make her move towards stage to get lifted by Murli. She was
swinging the tiny boy in her arms. She put Murli down. But things didn't
go as planned. So this makes him more aggressive and he decided to take
- Suddenly Akul come closer to Sharmiela by doing dance steps cleaver Atul put his one arm on Sharmielas waist and other hand below her knees. Dominating woman character Sharmiela couldn't do anything to stop Strong Akul to lift her on his arms. Akul just lifted her at a glance Full Details @ All Controversies of Kannada Dance Dance