Contestants Pradeep Jaibhai lost 50 lacs in Marathi TV Show - Kon Honaar Crorepati Season 6
Contestants Pradeep Jaibhai lost 50 lacs: Episode started with host Sachin Khedekar continuing the game with contestant Pradeep Jaibhai. The actor welcomed Pradeep onto the hot seat again after answering 12 questions with only one lifeline used. Pradeep, however, risked and answered the 13th question worth Rs. 50 lakhs incorrectly and went home with just Rs. 3,20,000. The 14th question worth Rs 50 lakh was: Ustad Amjad Ali Khan composed raga Kamalashree in whose memory? The options were: A. Rajiv Gandhi B. Indira Gandhi C. Jawaharlal Nehru D. Laal Bahadur Shastri. Pradeep used his last lifeline 'Phone a friend' for this question. Due to the time limit of 60 seconds, he could not get an assured reply from his friend, and he decided to take the risk. Pradeep failed to answer the question correctly as his choice was option C. Jawaharlal Nehru while the correct answer was Rajiv Gandhi (Option A). Pradeep later said that he has no regret about losing such a huge amount so quickly. He also inspired everyone by saying he wanted to play the question of 50 lakhs and never wanted to leave the show midway. The audience in the studio along with the host Sachin Khedekar lauded Pradeep Jaibhai for his courage and his ability to take risks in life. Sachin Khedekar handed over the cheque of Rs. 3,20,000 to Pradeep Jaibhai and bid adieu to him. Who is Pradeep Jaibhai, who hails from Beed district, Maharashtra, works in an armament factory. A team of 50 workers works under him, and his main duty is to look for weapons and their manufacturing. Pradeep is an engineer and has topped in all his exams.
- Independence Day special episode: Renowned actors Manoj Bajpayee and Sayaji Shinde to grace the show - Sayaji Shinde and Manoj Bajpayee will play for an organization and donate the money to them as help. The duo will get nostalgic and reminisce the memories of their film school on the show. Also, Manoj is a fan of Harivansh Rai Bachchan, and he will recite his favorite Harivansh Rai Bachchan's poem on the stage. Interestingly, Manoj will also reveal that while watching the host of the show Sachin Khedekar's series, how he marked every detail of his acting skils and utilized it in his film.
- Popular Marathi comedy reality show Team Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra Special Episode: The
comedians Samir Choughule, Vishakha Subhedar, Prasad Khandekar, and
Namrata Sambherao, will grace the show Kon Honaar Crorepati as special
guests and will play for a cause and donate the money to Lokmanya Tilak
memorial in Chiplun.
- Karmaveer special episode - Navy officer Dilip Donde, who is also known as Indian Columbus, and actor Jitendra Joshi will grace the show with their presence. Captain Donde is a retired Navy officer and the first Indian to travel the world by sea. He is also the first Indian to complete a solo, unassisted circumnavigation of the globe under sail. He traveled on a boat that was built by him. On the other hand, actor Jitendra Joshi is also an actor who has featured in many TV serials, films, and web series. He is a poet and a writer too.
- Special Episode: Popular Marathi show Kon Honaar Crorepati witnessed a spectacular launch recently. The show has received a good response from the audience in its first episode and the show is all set to air a special Karmaveer episode soon. Renowned actor Nana Patekar is going to grace the special episode with his presence. Veteran actor Nana Patekar graced the show and won the amount of 25 lakhs. Nana later revealed that he distributed all the money to the artists who suffered during the COVID-19 lockdown
about the show, Kon Honaar Crorepati is the Marathi version of
Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan hosted Kaun Banega Crorepati. In
Marathi, the show is titled Kon Honaar Crorepati (KHC), and renowned
actor Sachin Khedekar is hosting the show. Veteran actor Sachin hosted
the show's first two seasons, whereas Swwapnil Joshi donned the host's
hat in season 3. After a long break of 3 years, the fourth season was
launched in 2019, which was hosted by Nagraj Manjule. ANd after the gap
of 2 years, Kon Honaar Crorepati season 5 was recently launched.
- Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's popular TV show Kaun Banega Crorepati has inspired different versions in various regional languages. In Marathi, the show is titled as Kon Honaar Crorepati (KHC), and the TV series is now all set to entertain the viewers soon with a brand new season. The show will be on air from July 13.
- Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan's popular TV show Kaun Banega Crorepati has inspired different versions in many regional languages. In Marathi, the show is titled -Kon Honaar Crorepati (KHC), and the TV series is now all set to entertain the viewers soon with a brand new season.
- Season 6: 2021 The most awaited show, Kon Honaar Crorepati, is all set to launch soon with its sixth season and receiving a record-breaking response compared to previous seasons. The show's registration started by giving a missed call, and it seems like the show is going to popular.
- A close source to the channel revealed that the Kon Honaar Crorepati season 6 has broken all the records. There is a lot of response from entire Maharashtra to participate in this program. In the first four days, the highest number of entries has been registered. The response to the registration is still high. Season 6 will be interesting considering the response.
- Veteran actor Sachin Khedekar hosted the first two seasons of the show, whereas Swwapnil Joshi donned the host's hat in season 3.
- After a long break of 3 years, the fourth season was launched in 2019, which was hosted by blockbuster film Sairat filmmaker Nagraj Manjule.
- Now Sachin Khedekar will be back as a host for season 6 and entertain the audience.