Dance Plus 6 Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Elimination, Winner, Spoiler
Dance Plus 6: Shakti Mohan, Punit Pathak and Salman Yusuf Khan to judge the reality show.
The sixth season is expected to air from November 2021 on Star Plus. The show hosted by Raghav Juyal with the super judge Remo D'Souza and the team captains are Punit Pathak, Shakti Mohan and Salman Yusuff Khan
About the Dance Plus:
Plus (tagline: Ise Kehte Hain Dance) is an Indian reality competition
television series produced by Frames Production house and Urban Brew
- The seasons hosted by Raghav Juyal.
- The series features dance performers, including solo acts, Duo and larger groups, representing any style of dance, competing for a grand prize.
2021 Dance Plus Season 6:
- Dance reality show,
is back with its sixth season. Choreographer took to her Instagram to share photos from the set of the show. The shooting of this reality show has already begun and the photos have just increased the excitement amongst the audience.
- and will be joining in judging the show.
- Salman has replaced for the sixth season. Dharmesh, on the other hand, is judging another dance show, Dance Deewane 3 on a rival channel.
- Shakti Mohan shared the pictures and wrote: "Need your love & blessings. We are starting this amazing journey of #danceplus with incredible talent across India 🇮🇳 Let’s make it EPIC. All the best dancers, lots of love to you all" Take a look at the Instagram post here
- Remo also launched these talents in his film franchise ABCD (Any Body Can Dance).
Remo D'Souza, the choreographer who was earlier a part of Colors' celebrity dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, and Zee TV's dance show Dance India Dance, is the Super Judge. He is also the director of Bollywood movies.
- Remo D'souza, who spearheads Dance Plus, poured in his wishes and , too, sent his best wishes to the team.
- Season 1 of Dance Plus premiered on 3 July 2015. V Company from Team Dharmesh won Season 1, Question Mark Crew from Team Sumeet was first runner up and Hardik Rawat from Team Dharmesh was second runner up.
- Season 2 of Dance Plus started on 2 July 2016. The auditions took place across several cities of India from 3 May 2016 to 26 May 2016. Tanay Malhara from Team Dharmesh won the second season.
- Season 3 of Dance Plus started on 1 July 2017. Bir Radha Sherpa of Team Punit won the third season.
- Season 4 of Dance Plus was started from 6 October 2018 Saturday at 8 pm. It was hosted by Raghav Juyal and Sugandha Mishra. Chetan Salunkhe of Team Punit won the fourth season.
- Season 5 of Dance Plus started airing from 9 November 2019 at 8 pm, hosted by Raghav Juyal and Sugandha mishra (as guest). Rupesh bane from team Dharmesh became the winner of season 5. Janam from team Punit became the runner-up of season 5
- The previous seasons of Dance Plus were judged by Shakti, Punit and Dharmesh. However, Salman has replaced
for the sixth season.
- Dharmesh, on the other hand, is judging another dance show, Dance Deewane 3 on a rival channel.
- Salman Yusuf Khan had bagged the winner's trophy during his Dance India Dance season. Raghav Juyal will continue to host the show.
- Salman Yusuf Khan, Punit Pathak and Shakti Mohan started their careers from dance reality show,
and were mentored by Remo D'souza, Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapur.