Dance with the serial stars Special Episode: Dance Karnataka Dance 3
Dance with the serial stars Special Episode: For the first time on the dance reality show, the contestants have got a chance to dance with TV actors from the channel airing the show. The star celebs from the different shows of the channel will be grooving with the Dance Karnataka Dance contestants. The teams had some rehearsals and are all set to entertain the viewers to the fullest with their dance performances.
- Special guest is none other than the 'crazy star' of the Kannada film industry, V Ravichandran.
- Contestants to dance with their family members: The contestants seemed to be excited when the judges announced the theme 'Family round'.
For the first time on the dance reality show, the contestants have got a
chance to introduce their family members on the stage. From parents to
siblings and grandparents everyone from the contestants' families be a
part of a episode. ತಮ್ಮ ಕುಟುಂಬ ಸದಸ್ಯರೊಂದಿಗೆ ನೃತ್ಯ ಮಾಡಲು ಸ್ಪರ್ಧಿಗಳು:
ನ್ಯಾಯಾಧೀಶರು 'ಕುಟುಂಬ ಸುತ್ತಿನ' ವಿಷಯವನ್ನು ಘೋಷಿಸಿದಾಗ ಸ್ಪರ್ಧಿಗಳು
ಉತ್ಸುಕರಾಗಿದ್ದರು. ಡ್ಯಾನ್ಸ್ ರಿಯಾಲಿಟಿ ಶೋನಲ್ಲಿ ಮೊದಲ ಬಾರಿಗೆ ಸ್ಪರ್ಧಿಗಳಿಗೆ ತಮ್ಮ
ಕುಟುಂಬ ಸದಸ್ಯರನ್ನು ವೇದಿಕೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪರಿಚಯಿಸುವ ಅವಕಾಶ ಸಿಕ್ಕಿದೆ. ಪೋಷಕರಿಂದ
ಒಡಹುಟ್ಟಿದವರು ಮತ್ತು ಅಜ್ಜಿಯರವರೆಗೆ ಸ್ಪರ್ಧಿಗಳ ಕುಟುಂಬದಿಂದ ಎಲ್ಲರೂ ಒಂದು ಪ್ರಸಂಗದ
stage is witnessed yet another power-packed performance in Dance
Karnataka Dance. The contestants are back to perform with a brand new
theme. This week the contestants have got the opportunity to dance with their choreographers. The contestants seemed to be excited.
Karnataka Dance, which returned to the small screen with fresh episodes
after a brief gap, is all set for some interesting episodes ahead. The
contestants are back with a brand new theme this time. This week, the
contestants are gearing up to give their best in the 'Jodi' round.
The contestants will be shaking their legs to romantic numbers with
their respective partners. The judges will be considering the chemistry
between the partners while they perform.
- Dance Karnataka Dance Mahasambhrama episodes
to treat viewers on Saturday and Sunday - “The show consists of dance
performances by Dance Karnataka Dance participants, fun-filled skits by
Comedy Khiladigalu Season 2 artistes and breathtaking musical
performances by Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestants.” The channel has also made
an appeal to people to stay safe as there is a spike in the number of
- Don't miss the 'duet round' special on Dance Karnataka Dance, this weekend - Contestants of Dance Karnataka Dance will showcase their dancing prowess in a special duet round in the weekend dance reality show.
- The main highlight of this weekend’s episodes is Brinda and Rahul S Rao performing to a romantic number. They get the golden hat
for their performance. On the birth anniversary of Dr Rajkumar,
Anushree along with a dance team, will dance to Huttidare Kannada
Nadalli Huttabeku from the movie Akashmika. The song crooned by the
legendary actor Dr Rajkumar is still remembered by audiences even today.
To pay tribute to Dr Rajkumar, Vijay Raghavendra will sing Naadamaya
from Jeevana Chaitra, which received applause from the contestants and
- Episode showcasing the different festivals celebrated across the nation through their performances.
Rajkumar grace the stage as the special guest for the first time on
Dance Karnataka Dance. Known for his dancing prowess, Appu, as he is
fondly known as, is also be shaked his leg on the stage. The actor
also meet the contestants and encourage them to give their best in
the dance reality show.
Show is about:
The stage is all set to witness yet another power-packed performance in the upcoming episode of Dance Karnataka Dance.
- Vijay Raghavendra, Chinni Master, Rakshtha
actress and Dance Karnataka Dance judge Rakshitha Prem is quite a
social media enthusiast. The actress never fails to stay connected with
fans through her Instagram handle. In fact, she often keeps updating
about her daily whereabouts on her social media handles.
Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts:
- Dance Karnataka Dance season 3 has dance enthusiasts from different age groups. From a 5-year-old Hanvika to a 29-year-old-Chaitrali and a 60-year-old Annapurna, contestants of all age groups will battle against each other in different rounds to prove their dancing prowess.
- This season, the makers have introduced a new concept. The show has welcomed participants from the previous seasons as the jury. Celebrity contestants, who were a part of Dance Karnataka Dance Family war season 2 will mentor the contestants as the jury members throughout the season.